Facebook coin? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Facebook coin?

On 1/2/2020 at 9:50 PM, halloweed said:

Manny knows about this coin and have commented above, for me all i know is that this coin might never be released, and if it does finally we could have a payment option in the crypto world as it seems to be the purpose of the coin.

Even if they launch it, it will be heavily regulated because the regulators see it as a threat to fiat and they will do everything to restrict it's movement they consider this as a global thread and they don't want it to be popular use of payment.

On 10/4/2019 at 7:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

They still need to clear all the hurdles that they are facing right now, especially the TRO of the court so it will be difficult for them to launch by this year if they cannot clear all those hurdles as their partners are leaving also. 

But if they can clear it then they can launch it anytime as facebook coin was heavily funded. I am not so sure yet if there are new news about the current situation of facebook coin. 

On 10/4/2019 at 7:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

LibraCoin or Facebook Coin is just a coin or digital money for their platform they are just using blockchain technology to simplify the process and join the HYPE of Cryptocurrency train.

spacer.png

Last news was around 2019 when hearing on Us Senate if i'm not wrong and after some big partner was leaving too, I still didn't find any news about libra right now and before on 2019 they say it will be launched around 2020, Not really sure though, Maybe you guys have some news?

57 minutes ago, cipconc said:

I listened approximately Libra coin that's realesing by way of Facebook. Too noticed a submit in cryptotalk in which any person become telling it'll come on 2023

They can release it even this year. Noone can tell them not to do it. It is a stable coin, they didn't ask for public sales so the SEC can't do anything about them. Some governments like Switzerland are looking foolish when saying they won't allow it. What can they actually do about it to stop it? Even if I hate Facebook and think that Libra will be centralized and won't provide finanacial freedom, it will still be something that the governments have no say and will just try to regulate and tax.

These coins will be highly centralized. Centralization violates our main principles. But on the other hand, there is a huge army of new potential participants.

Yeah there have been a lot of news about facebook coin Libra but things when sideways back in late 2019 that cause the project launch time to be delay, Libra is real and it will come online soon, there is just a lot of things being work out be facebook before it can launch.

Yes facebook have been planning to launch their own cryptocurrency for some while now but the project went into some trouble with US governments officials that lead to most of Libra partners leaving the project, it has not recover from that so there is no fixed timeline still launch.

On 10/4/2019 at 2:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

Yes the coin not for trading or airdrops also it was just for Facebook job with users.. That is really a good start...

Is this one example.of failed project they spend lots of money just to make this happened but until now it is just a plan.this project is too ambitous and i think it will not be succesfull anytime sooner or later.(this is my opinion only.MY OPINION ONLY(

Face book announced they are going to launch their Libra coin in April 2020.But this coin is controversial and have been objected by their investor.The paypal and few have with drawl their support from Libra project.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:50 PM, Bitkoyns said:

Last news I heard about it is that facebook coin will be launch early 2020. Not sure if there are any recent news about it or anything but if facebook really launches their own coin, I think lots of people will learn about cryptocurrency

Yes  It had a potential to grow but we will see that what will happen. And i am very very happy for this.

Actually I have no idea about this metter. If Facebook give us coin then it is really great news for us. Now we can easily work Facebook and earn more money

On 16.02.2020 at 10:29, Ariful Rahim said:

I have heard about it but I have never really had it so I cannot judge it properly. The Libra coin is from the Facebook founder and many people are talking negative about it. but my juju is not so hopeful that this token will make a profit for me. 

I think the identify is libra coin..But currently im now not listens the maximum current news nearly libra...If libra take place ..Libra may be a entertainment changer considering we all know how facebook is especially extraordinarily established and severa speculator will be make contributions for that coin

I've heard rumors like this 1-2 times, now I don't know what the news is, I'm not sure, having a Facebook Coin is good, I'm waiting

The company Facebook Inc, said it would launch a blockchain-based digital currency (cryptocurrency) called Libra. This currency will be controlled by Facebook and several other large companies incorporated in the Libra Association. Libra will become a digital currency supported by reserves of real world assets, including bank deposits and short-term government securities, and is held by a network of custodians.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, gambut_24 said:

The company Facebook Inc, said it would launch a blockchain-based digital currency (cryptocurrency) called Libra. This currency will be controlled by Facebook and several other large companies incorporated in the Libra Association. Libra will become a digital currency supported by reserves of real world assets, including bank deposits and short-term government securities, and is held by a network of custodians.

still I am waiting for the libra coin but unfortunately the Facebook owner is saying any thing about its coin that when it will launch their coin, becaseu there are many people who's are very excited for facebook coin.

On 17.02.2020 at 03:18, iciner said:

I listened that as properly and that i listened this coin is reinforced by severa massive names however tragically i moreover listened paypal do no longer bolster libra all over again. I suppose facebook coin/libra will discharged following 12 months?

Mark zuckerberg ought to be saved absent from bitcoin and altcoins 😄 we studied information around Facebook almost safety infringement nearly every day. I suppose that's why the crucial motive of facebook and bitcoin is oppositely contradicted.

Yes, a new centralized coin called Libra will launched this year. I guess the success rate of Libra may become low because some companies back out in investments. But we don't know, the future is full of suprises.

In my opinion, Mark Zuckerberg could not explain to congressmen why the world needs his cryptocurrency. he simply had no arguments in support of his project. This means that this cryptocurrency will not enter the market soon.

18 minutes ago, MD shakib said:

Last news I heard about it is that facebook coin will be launch early 2020. Not sure if there are any recent news about it or anything but if facebook really launches their own coin, I think lots of people will learn about cryptocurrency.

Not early 2020, but mid 2020 or this year. I don't know if many people are interested in this Libra coin, but at least this will be very good for new investors entering the crypto market.

There is certainly nonetheless a solid disagreement concerning Fb coin's Libra and also I found out about the particular results in regarding several lovers, yet I do believe as I have got observed in which Fb can always generate the forex.