Facebook coin? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Facebook coin?

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

Last news I heard about it is that facebook coin will be launch early 2020. Not sure if there are any recent news about it or anything but if facebook really launches their own coin, I think lots of people will learn about cryptocurrency

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

On 10/4/2019 at 5:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

i heard about Libra coin which is realesing by Facebook. also saw a post in cryptotalk where someone was telling it will come on 2023

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

The coin is Libra. However, it is looking unlikely that Facebook will get permission to release it as the US authorities to name a few are completely against it. Also, Paypal, who was to partner in on the project has now pulled out. So my guess is it has met its end before it started.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

On 10/4/2019 at 6:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

Where have you been all this time? The news has spread everywhere. 
Even the whitepaper already exists. So this is not a rumor. Are you fit?

in fact  it has been talked about so much lately the release of the official facebook altcoin of libra has been announced, but lately it lost so many of the sponsors that had announced the support like mastercard, visa and paypal therefore it is not known how it will go to end this story...

you mean Libra coin, I've heard it will launch in the next year, but I don't know the exact date. Well Libra is not a volatile coin so we can not make money of it, it's a stable coin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/4/2019 at 4:47 AM, Sakkievt said:

i think it will be delay to out from the box ! Facebook Coin facing issue and many problems need to solved so , new project always need time 

• +1 2

They have had many problems, due to multiple enemies that have arisen, especially those countries that fear them for a possible destabilization of their economy. China is one of them, in fact, they have accelerated the process to launch their own cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, aann001 said:

it's already a risk if they've become a big company like facebook.
so many companies will worry about what they have planned ...
heavy challenge lol

Well again they called Mark to appear in court, demanding that he be himself and not a Facebook representative, I imagine that Mark already has the experience, but the point is that they want to make sure that their world economy is not going to fall.

• +2 1

On 10/4/2019 at 8:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

i think the name is libra coin..but now im not hears the latest news about libra...if libra happen ..libra is a game changer because we all know how facebook is very very popular and many investor will be invest for that coin

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

4 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Libra will not coming soon, but be alert, some people are trying to copy and create a fake Libra to scam people

Yes this happens with a lot of famous coins
Like the Telegram coin project that the news was saying they would launch their own coin, we found after a lot of coins scam with the same name

• +1 1

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

There will be lots of hearings and clarification before LIBRA launch, and from the looks of it, it seems representatives are not satisfied with Mark's answer, probably it won't get its needed approval to operate if he do not address the thrown questions to him honestly.

• +1 2

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

Now we have to wait for this coin to be released then we will know more information about it, untill now i think this coin will affect financial system on the Internet especially on shopping and services online. I also think that Facebook coin will be different from bitcoin as it will not depend on blocks and mining. it will be a thing that you buy and use instead of real money. 

On 04.10.2019 at 14:47, Sakkievt said:

I think almost all of the biggest companies like facebook, microsoft, amazon is waiting for suitable moment to start their own tokens. In my opinion their prices depend on a lot of different factors like trading atmosphere or even maybe internal facebook corporation problems. 

for facebook it is a policy that allowed him to take his financial independence and LIBRA will have a large community of users already present and my little is to make this large part depend on this currency in a few years nothing is free

• +2 3

On 10/4/2019 at 6:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

It's Libra, the most controversial coins. Latest news about libra is, US congress and media still review about this coins. Also some major industry like paypal, leave libra right now

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 10/12/2019 at 9:58 PM, zaka said:

It looks like it's a very promising currency
Dear brothers, do you know Airdrop to distribute this currency.
If you know, tell us
Thank you

Its a very noisy coins so far, even it launch is not happening yet, more on hype, promising words and others. But of course we still don't know what will happen even there are lot of the company left to support his coin. 

On 10/4/2019 at 2:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

It is coin owned by facebook, it called Libra coin not Facebook coin. Yah sure that is really coin to come in cryptocurrencies soon.

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Its a very noisy coins so far, even it launch is not happening yet, more on hype, promising words and others. But of course we still don't know what will happen even there are lot of the company left to support his coin. 

Marck zuckerberg is enough rich but I think will be the first rich to own crptocurrency but I don't know why it is slow and have no support.

• +4 1

Facebook does make own Coin, name is Libra, this Libra coin is a stable coin so for the possibility of making traders disappointed, because if it is not a stable coin, of course there will be a big chance to go up.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

39 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

Facebook does make own Coin, name is Libra, this Libra coin is a stable coin so for the possibility of making traders disappointed, because if it is not a stable coin, of course there will be a big chance to go up.

I also feel disappointed with this Libra Token.
Libra is created to be a stable token which means it does not have a volatile price or only equivalent to 1 USD.
This is very frustrating because it is unable to make a profit ..

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Bitxalt said:

TO be honest, i am one of the people who waited this Facebook to launch there own cryptocurrency!

I've been waiting for long time at nothing! 😞 i dont expect that this will the token they will have.

I was thinking more and not stable coin. but the project they want will just hurt and ruin the cryptocurrency community and its supporters! so i just hope now that they will never launch in public!

5 hours ago, cryptokram said:

TO be honest, i am one of the people who waited this Facebook to launch there own cryptocurrency!

I've been waiting for long time at nothing! 😞 i dont expect that this will the token they will have.

I was thinking more and not stable coin. but the project they want will just hurt and ruin the cryptocurrency community and its supporters! so i just hope now that they will never launch in public!

actually I really hope a lot for facebook cryptocurrency, but I am very disappointed when I know about libra, for what he makes libra coins, useless, just use fiat if they are afraid of cryptocurrency fluctuations

6 hours ago, ajizz said:

I also feel disappointed with this Libra Token.
Libra is created to be a stable token which means it does not have a volatile price or only equivalent to 1 USD.
This is very frustrating because it is unable to make a profit ..

whereas if facebook dares to speculate with market fluctuations, the price of Libra might exceed the previous coins

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

#ProphetInvestor

4 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

actually I really hope a lot for facebook cryptocurrency, but I am very disappointed when I know about libra, for what he makes libra coins, useless, just use fiat if they are afraid of cryptocurrency fluctuations

Facebook is being manipulate i think! I thought the CEO is a brilliant and genius person but on how he choose LIBRA to work, i dont think so!

2 hours ago, Thefighter said:

Facebook coin seemed like a huge deal at the beginning and everyone thought this could even become bigger and better than bitcoin. But it's all gone now because there will no Facebook coin

Facebook coin will launch in 2020 and we still dont know if it will happen or nor! i dont care what ever the name is even not LIBRA is okay! but i hope they create a coin which will work better to cryptocurrency and not the trash idea they want! they just want to earn money and not give addition in the movement!

Just now, cryptokram said:

Facebook is being manipulate i think! I thought the CEO is a brilliant and genius person but on how he choose LIBRA to work, i dont think so!

he just played safe, and following how to grow his online business, LIBRA might become a payment on Facebook, so he doesn't need to worry about buyers, so he doesn't care about people outside of Facebook, I guess

#ProphetInvestor