πŸ”₯⭐[ANN] PICKUP CRYPTO with the Latest in Crypto Multiplayer Games - Agareum - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bubbalex

πŸ”₯⭐[ANN] PICKUP CRYPTO with the Latest in Crypto Multiplayer Games - Agareum

I'm so glad that for us to come up with something new, I wanted a crypto game like this in our online gaming sector, I'm really pleased with Really Good Luck Latest in Crypto Multiplayer Games - Agareum

I can noticeΒ that moderators are working hard to clean this forum from spam, there was 11 pages before, now 5, because most of messages here was non-sense spam and has been deleted. Thank you.

Edited by bubbalex

I think I joined your airdrop and since I submitted my email you guys have been blasting my email with promotions and useless email and I eventually had to block you guys...stop pushing your stuff so hard like that.

project agareum is cool so far , and i have tried playing the agareum game and was addicted to keep playing , and then game was quite good especially when playing together with all friends.

Β 

plus on there we can get reward , im continoues on there and stay play in Agareum games .

Β 

Β 

Gamedropβ„’ #5 IS LIVE

Β 

A Gamedropβ„’ is a gamified version of an airdrop, which allows Tokenized and Crypto focused projects to drop their token, or coin, directly into our platform allowing it to be distributed and collected by players who are battling head-to-head to fill their bags! This creates a competitive and fun edge, where community members can engage with the project and each other.

Β 

Project: Agareum
Ticker: AGR
Number of tokens: 5,000,000

Β 

We are very excited to officially announce the launch of our referral campaign. Each player can now access Β their unique referral code and share it with friends, family or even strangers to earn more AGR.

Β 

WHAT IS A VALID REFERRAL:
1. Registered on https://play.agareum.com/
2. Played 20 games of Agareum - only then will you receive 1000AGR ($5) for each valid referral.

Edited by bubbalex

A Happy New Year to you all, champions! The first Gamedropℒ️ of the year kicks off today and we want to make sure that you are all a part of it! Have a read on the latest updates regarding token distribution, Gamedropℒ️ details and all things Agareum. See you in the arena to fill some bags!

Β 

https://medium.com/@agareum/gamedrop-6-bounty-and-airdroprating-distribution-complete-cf932f8ea022

The project team shared statistics on their achievements:

d0eb813a7fbe.png

As well as an updated roadmap, which includes development for the next six months:

be8d9d42dba5.jpg

Listing on the exchange is expected only by the end of the current quarter.

🀑 Wanna see your advertisement here? Impress me! 🀑

Nice and interesting game
I think everyone who played it has earned points without the trouble of these best games
Thank you for participating

1967720236_agareumamabegins2.thumb.jpg.084c04a0008d72acdc38fe669666c552.jpg

Β 

We are happy to announce upcoming AMA inΒ @bubbalexmedia_chatΒ with CEO of Agareum Lance Connolly πŸ’¬
Detailed article about whole process will be published inΒ @bubbalexmediaΒ soon. We will reward best questions/most active users with AGR tokens πŸ†

Be ready to the upcoming AMA and learn more about Agareum

Website
Game
Telegram
Whitepaper
Medium

Β 

English announcementΒ https://t.me/bubbalexmedia/710
Russian announcementΒ https://t.me/ru_bubbalexmedia/25
Official proofΒ https://t.me/agareum_announcements/60

1808804330_agareumamacontestrewards.jpg.414a71c7e0e93bb15f4e3fe741ad8b17.jpg

Β 

Recently we've announced our upcoming AMA inΒ @bubbalexmedia_chatΒ with CEO of Agareum Lance Connolly, now it's time to announce exact date and rewards! πŸ‘
Detailed article with explanations how to submit your question will be published inΒ @bubbalexmediaΒ tomorrow or morning of February 15th. We will reward best questions/most active users with AGR tokens πŸ†

Be ready to the upcoming AMA and learn more about Agareum

Website
Game
Telegram
Whitepaper
Medium

English announcementΒ https://t.me/bubbalexmedia/715
Russian announcementΒ https://t.me/ru_bubbalexmedia/27

149909839_agareumamabegins.thumb.jpg.9edc72b329d2d28cf4e97aa5153f1c7a.jpg

Β 

As promised - detailed article "How to submit your questions" during Agareum AMA session inΒ @bubbalexmedia_chatΒ published in our Medium blog! πŸ‘Œ

We managed a bounty campaign for them recently and a lot of you participated, so you should have some questions to the team, I suppose πŸ˜‰

FromΒ February 15thΒ andΒ until February 16thΒ you will be able to submit your question inΒ @bubbalexmedia_chatΒ using hashtagΒ #agareum_ama. Each question should be submitted separately.

To increase your involvement and interest Agareum team allocated for the contestΒ 9000 tokens, to rewardΒ top 3Β participants for good questions/big activity. Read full article to know more.

Β 

English announcementΒ https://t.me/bubbalexmedia/718
Russian announcementΒ https://t.me/ru_bubbalexmedia/29

641768139_agareumamacontestrewards.jpg.5d57e2fdef66ac1a86e02ddb552482e9.jpg

Β 

During today's AMA you can ask anything from CEO of Agareum Lance Connolly and win AGR tokens! Submit your question with hashtagΒ #agareum_amaΒ inΒ @bubbalexmedia_chatΒ πŸ‘

Full announcement -Β https://t.me/bubbalexmedia/718
Russian announcement -Β https://t.me/ru_bubbalexmedia/29

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, I've played this game a while ago, the game is quite simple, and it also pays the token to you if you invite your friends to join.

C2EopBH.jpg

Β 

Month ago we announced our first AMA with Agareum CEO Lance Connolly in our telegram community,Β this is a full articleΒ contains each question from both of our communities (English and Russian) and answers from Lance.

As a sorry for the delay we want to reward not only 3 winners, but all participants! Each participant will get 100 AGR tokens. Pms with distribution details sent to each participant in Telegram, please check.

Russian announcement

• Useful or interesting 1

I read the project and it is really interesting, it is what people have wanted to earn for years, playing video games and games, and it is coins, value, it looks like a promising project.

Looks like I've seen like bitcoin.Things like this you are always getting slightly less back than you out in and the Devs take the rest.Β 

As well, everyone can just join the game, play and earn tokens into their wallets, so yes,  That's why AgarСum аs оf now making advertising bоunty campаign - to inсrease players sum. It's nonСtheless Саrly arrange of devСlоpmСnt. 

On 08.01.2021 at 14:49, Rex pabel said:

As well, everyone can just join the game, play and earn tokens into their wallets, so yes,  That's why AgarСum аs оf now making advertising bоunty campаign - to inсrease players sum. It's nonСtheless Саrly arrange of devСlоpmСnt. 

I also think that this is a cool topic! Because, many of us want to get distracted, and relax, play some quiet and simple games, and it's great. And here, as we can see, it allows you to have fun, as well as receive any gifts and payments from this, and this is great!