πŸ”₯⭐[ANN] PICKUP CRYPTO with the Latest in Crypto Multiplayer Games - Agareum - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bubbalex

πŸ”₯⭐[ANN] PICKUP CRYPTO with the Latest in Crypto Multiplayer Games - Agareum

Β 

" This topic was created solely for review, I'm hired by teamΒ for promotion , so I'm related to the project and can post announcement here.

Unfortunately, we can't support this thread as well as official chat, where you canΒ communicate directly with developersΒ team https://t.me/AgareumAGR "

Website - https://agareum.com/
Game - https://play.agareum.com/

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

Edited by bubbalex
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

I am very glad that such well-known bounty managers begin to publish reviews of projects on this forum.Β I hope we will see the first bounty campaigns soon.Β Good luck Agareum!))

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

28 minutes ago, epidemia said:

I am very glad that such well-known bounty managers begin to publish reviews of projects on this forum.Β I hope we will see the first bounty campaigns soon.Β Good luck Agareum!))

Thank you, I hope too that I will launch Bounty here in future)

i think only few peoples interested to play blockchain games. due to low profit and get bored very early. sometimes scam.

1 hour ago, kjames said:

i think only few peoples interested to play blockchain games. due to low profit and get bored very early. sometimes scam.

The industry of blockchain games is now at the initial stage, so this niche is practically free and very promising.Β So I think we need to get involved in a Agareum bounty campaign, maybe we can make good money))

I have tried the game, the game is easy and simple, we can immediately get the Agareum token. I hope to trade it soon

27 minutes ago, ihavedreams said:

I can not wait to see and witness the prize campaign, hopefully it will be profitable and can be a savings, even if it is a little important, we are sure and persevering, there will be rewards.

No need to wait, the bounty campaign has already begun in two forums.Β If you have accounts, then you can at least now take part,Β and with time, wait for a good price to sell tokens.Β I already take part in a signature campaign on one of the forums.

4 hours ago, epidemia said:

No need to wait, the bounty campaign has already begun in two forums.Β If you have accounts, then you can at least now take part,Β and with time, wait for a good price to sell tokens.Β I already take part in a signature campaign on one of the forums.

As well, everyone can just join the game, play and earn tokens into their wallets, so yes, don't need to wait, try to play or join bounty campaigns, it can be fun and profitable)

Edited by bubbalex

1 hour ago, Awaremooner said:

Happy posts for reviews are coming to the forum. This shows the forum is gaining acceptance in crypto space.

Playing games to get rewarded and the name its called is new for me 'gamedrop'. The question is playing against each other requires I have a playing buddy. Will the site have someone i will play with online or I will have to find myself? What process goes into selections of players? Whats the reward I will get if I play a game and looses or wins?

The game and it's rules is very simple, just go toΒ https://play.agareum.com/Β and try.

The game is online, you will play with other 29 players, even if you lose you will receive some tokens, but the better you playing the more you winning. Also you can read this to understand moreΒ https://agareum.com/WOA-World-Of-Agareum-v1.pdf

5 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

That is good if the people am playing with are already online instead of searching for who to play against. The other question is, hope the people online are not bots? Playing bots, thinking am playing human is cheating me. Let online humans be humans and bots be bots

They are not bots, you must wait until 30 persons will join to start game, there is not bots from game engine, the only way to play against bots - some players developed own bot to cheat game, butΒ this is unlikely and the team can manually punish everyone who cheats

On 10/22/2019 at 4:27 PM, moree4 said:

I'm the one joined bounty on bitcointalk, it's look nice project, the team behind this is professional and I already try the game on platform it's look fun

The team works that on the game platform nice background and graphics.

2 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

So there is a waiting period? What if 30 people refused to show online the time I want to play? What will I do? Come back to check the site again till they have 30 people on board. I think it is important the site develop a game for one player and then multiple players game. Let there be options. My playing the game should not be dependent on variables I don't controlΒ 

Yes, you should wait for 30 players to play and for now, unfortunately, that's happens sometimes when you want to play, but can't. That's why Agareum currently making promotion bounty campaign - to increase players amount. It's still early stage of development. The more players - the less waiting period, that's how online multiplayer games works.

Edited by bubbalex

On 10/22/2019 at 9:10 PM, bubbalex said:

Thank you, I hope too that I will launch Bounty here in future)

I am a newly registered member here.. I hope will be possible to join the bounty if ever..Β  Thanks in advance and more power..

Although we have to wait 30 players, but the waiting time is not too long, when we will play there are usually 25 players. we just wait a while later after 30 players are met we will immediately play

14 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

So the functionality of this coin depends on promoting it and people acceptance?Β  Good but not too good. I can keep playing with my group of 30 friends without referring others so long I get rewarded. Then again, at this early stage of development, don't you think 30 players for an online multiplayer games is on the very high side?Β 

I also know the more players, the less waiting period but there is problem if 30 people is the minimum to start a multiplayer games on your platform. I play online multiplayer games with friends on game consoles and there are quests we can start with five members online

The success of any cryptocurrency depends on its acceptance by people.

And this is not my platform, as indicated in the start of the topic, I am not a member of the team, but simply posted the topic here for discussion, with the consent of the team, of course.

There are more than 9000 people in the chat of the project, about 500 online around the clock, yes, sometimes you have to wait, but even in games like DotA 2 and Pubg, you have to wait if the required number of players is not found quickly.

On 24.10.2019 at 12:35, ihavedreams said:

I also joined here, this is very good and getting a lot of benefits is also very fun and hopefully it can be sustainable and not just disappear

Thank you for support!

On 26.10.2019 at 18:55, ihavedreams said:

I also hope to see the first prize campaign to be more enthusiastic too if you join later and the tokens can be beneficial and not detrimental

We are currently doing Bounty Campaign on 2 forums and Gamedrop in game, where you can earn AGR tokens. Team working on mobile app now and developing the game itself, to make it better.

2 hours ago, rockaybe said:

then , why did you post this coin announcement if you not the team member bro?

did you read forum rule that you cant post coin announcement if you not are coin memberΒ 

Β 

Β 

Because I'm hired as bounty manager and I can represent the game, my message means only that I'm not developer and I haven't info about game development to answer people.

3 minutes ago, rockaybe said:

ohh okay, glad to hear you say that you are their bounty managers, okay that means you also part of teamΒ 

btw sir, better learn something about the project before you post it here, because wpeopleΒ will reply asking the question regard project on this threads

Cheers

I can answer most of questions, so everything ok, I think. Maybe you will remove your spam or bad post reaction on this thread? Thank you

I know a lot about project, but team in main telegram chat know much more and can help better with any issues. They are directly working on game, I'm working on promotion campaign.

Edited by bubbalex

20 hours ago, deticmai said:

did you exаmined gаthСring run the show mСrely cаnt post сoin dСclаrаtion оn the оff сhаnce thаt yоu nоt arС coin membСr 

Read this topic above, already answered, I'm not a team member, but I'm hired by the team for promotion management.

Edited by bubbalex

On 31.10.2019 at 07:35, tianate said:

Yes they GrΠ΅at but sΠΎmetimes if I play with thΠ΅ gΠ°me its AppeΠ°rΠ°ncΠ΅ frΠ΅zΠ΅e for MomΠ΅nt, and I thΠ΅y will fiΡ… thΠ°t

Yes, team working to make game more stable, adding more servers and fixing bugs, it's early stage of development, thank you for understanding.

Hmm, this was interesting and looks like Agar.io i suppose?Β That games was really addictive when I played it before and it's fun, This was good news for me since I can play and the same time I paid for playing the game. Bookmarked for now, Thanks for this information!

19 hours ago, dhemasm said:

Hmm, this was interesting and looks like Agar.io i suppose?Β That games was really addictive when I played it before and it's fun, This was good news for me since I can play and the same time I paid for playing the game. Bookmarked for now, Thanks for this information!

Yes, it's like Agar.io with rewards in ERC-20 tokens for playing.Β 

• Useful or interesting 2

6 minutes ago, mieraro said:

Yes, yоu should hоld up for 30 plаyСrs tо plаy and for prСsently, shосkingly, thаt's occurs in sоme cаsСs аftСr yоu neСd tо plаy, hоwevСr cаn't. That's why AgarСum аs оf now making advertising bоunty campаign - to inсrease players sum. It's nonСtheless Саrly arrange of devСlоpmСnt. The Сxtra players - thС muсh lСss prСsСrving up durаtion, it truly is how оnlinС multiplаyer recrСаtions wоrks.

Totally agree!

2 hours ago, bubbalex said:

Yes, it's like Agar.io with rewards in ERC-20 tokens for playing.Β 

I see, it's seems fun though, Did they have team mode or only single/solo mode? Sorry to ask again since i was opening site with phone it's really hard to check it, I will check this one maybe tomorrow.