What will happen to lost Bitcoin ? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

What will happen to lost Bitcoin ?

We can not say exactly what will happen in after 100 years.After 100 years how much bitcoin will be lost.This is long period.So stop thinking about this

16 hours ago, Binjit said:

I dont think this is question is meaningfull.Bitcoin will grow within 100 years it never lost.because still
just starting time for bitcoin countries just start accepting it so i dont think 5m bitcoin will lost
and anythings happen

i think its you who didnt get the question mate, he is asking what will happen to the lost bitcoins that has been mined and lost in wallets that are no longer being used or in wrong transactions.

I think that Bitcoin will not be lost, and I bet this is true, I believe bitcoin, with such a large value and a period of 10 years for it to grow as it is now, I am sure it will not be lost

On 10/22/2019 at 5:05 PM, Grace said:

What will be happened to lost Bitcoins in the future? Let's say people lost 5m bitcoin in 100 years then what will happen?

After 100 years no one is live in this world and so many countries will be finished just because of fighting so don,t think that you live in the upcoming years and you see the BTC in your entire life. BTC will be present but the peoples who make it they are not in this world o that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/22/2019 at 8:05 PM, Grace said:

What will be happened to lost Bitcoins in the future? Let's say people lost 5m bitcoin in 100 years then what will happen?

I think no one knows what happens on the coins that is been lost by some users. Its hust like no one also know the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto. We have a low rate of chance to know it.

i think the amount of lost bitcoin so far as i have read in article is about 2 million and this is very bad for us because we need all the bitcoin to exist so we can exchange it.

If bitcoin disappears then I think the cryptocurrency world will be in a great crisis because it has lost its mother currency, which is dominating other currencies, I'm not too worried about bitcoin disappearing.

On 1/12/2020 at 3:04 AM, ShakilA said:

We can not say exactly what will happen in after 100 years.After 100 years how much bitcoin will be lost.This is long period.So stop thinking about this

if they all misplace their bitcoin afterward their is no bitcoin missing and public chose other coins to advantage for trading in the community

This is hard to predict dear friend! 100 years is too far from now, we dont know what will be happening in the universe though lost 5BTC its an endless pain.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/16/2020 at 6:40 PM, yupi84goro said:

To be honest, no one knows what it looks like in the future, especially losing bitcoin in the 100 years. It is possible that nothing can be done. Besides regret and relieve it. Therefore, always keep the bitcoin we have, don't lose it.

Yes, I agree with your thoughts, sometimes we think too far, isn't it better to preserve and use the opportunities that exist today. In my opinion, change will always occur from decade to decade and there must be a solution for all the problems that occur in this world.( about tehnology ).

5M Bitcoin Lost In 100 Years?? 

There's No Way That's Gonna Happen. Bitcoin Will Still Be There. In Future people may stop using them but it will be there. It all depends. If its value remains unfazed then it will be there but who knows what the future holds. 

On 10/22/2019 at 1:11 PM, Fedor00 said:

Well, first of all i dont think bitcoin will still be here in 100 years from now .5m bitcoin lost? No, bitcoin himself will disappear. Anyway, you cant predict what’s gonna happen if 5m will be lost, it may be a good think or not, we’ll see.

Well you are kind of right mate bitcoins may exist for 100years to come but I do hope it does last till eternity if 5m of bitcoins will be lost I think the work will be in choas

If you do not maintain your rules, they may be lost or there will be a problem with your account which will get banned and your currency will be lost. So bitcoin lost in various ways.

Well, a lot of bitcoins will be lost, maybe this will be bad for those people who lost these coins and for their families as well, and maybe this will be good for some people because the supply will decrease in the market

No one can tell any thing about this these will stay on blockchain until someone use private keys and transfer them on any other address because right now these are not usable and have no other option so we have to wait for any new software or any thing which can solve this issue.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:35 PM, Grace said:

It will stay in the blockchain, till someone accesses with a private key, or till someone finds a way to get those coins out, without any private key. The sad part is, since most people are illiterate when it comes to crypto, there will be more coins lost in crypto universe, as many looses their private keys. 

On 10/22/2019 at 2:05 PM, Grace said:

nothing will happen, just the effective bitcoin that will be in circulation, will be less than 21 millions. so those lost bitcoin will just simply unused,

Lost means lost nothing will happened with other people only that person's curse to themselves why they losts their funds. Therefore try to make a diary for your password and private key so that you are safe feom losing your funds. 

Lost bitcoin will remain in the bockchain network and there is no accessibility to those coins they remain as unspend coins in the blockchain

I think that they will remain in the blockchain network , nothing will happen to them, they will just affect the price of bitcoin because of the total number of bitcoins.

On 3/18/2020 at 4:30 PM, wilbertson said:

Lost bitcoins, means lost private keys and wallets, i think those coins no one can do anything about.

I agree with you. Lost means you cannot reach the coin. This can happen because of the lost private key that can be caused by many things such as damaged storage. The lost Bitcoin can be seen but can not be used by anyone.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 3/18/2020 at 10:21 AM, Jamesnachoog said:

It can surely lost when you don't have the private key to the wallet where the bitcoin is kept because you can access the wallet without private key

That right, we would not have access to those lost bitcoin, they will become a remnants in the bitcoin blockchain which will not ever be used by anyone

I do not think that Bitcoin may disappear, but on the contrary in the future, its price will rise more than now, and it will replace fiat currencies and people will become more dependent on it and the rest of the cryptocurrency.

This coins which kind of lost, either by lost if private keys or even lost if the login IDs of the wallet which they don't really even do recovery measures to your wallet

We cannot expect or predict what will happen to the currency until that time. But it is impossible to lose this currency because it will be developed in the independent and its price will become very high and perhaps many developed countries depend on this currency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day