Amazon accepts Bitcoin - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Amazon accepts Bitcoin

Actually amazon doesn't accept bitcoin yet, it's just a third party application ( google chrome extension ) from a startup called "Moon" you make payment to the wallet address that they provide and they will make payment to amazon

It's third party. Based from techcrunch, moon's browser is extension for google Chrome, brave browser, and opera browser. Use Lightning network for fast transaction. And more surprised, Moon allow you pay with crypto on your coinbase account. 

• Useful or interesting 1

16 minutes ago, ashasanga said:

As of 2018, online shoppers can purchase high-quality cotton tee-shirts with the words "I Accept Bitcoin" on Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN), but they are still not allowed to pay for the shirt with actual bitcoin.

Why these people make so much confuse for us and this was going from a long back. I was even reading here about PayPal, but l;ooks like all FUD. 

So waht is the current news whether Amazon accept Bitcoin or not?

• Useful or interesting 1

57 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

i heard a year back about this fud news, but today I see on google news  that Amazon accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. I still can't believe this and wants to hear from you all.

https://u.today/you-can-now-pay-with-bitcoin-ethereum-or-litecoin-on-amazon?amp

Is there a link that amazon is the one who announced that news? That is not from their company and Alex Dovbnya is not related to their company! plus this payment will require you again on having an extension on your browser which i dont want!

Soon most of this big retail store will realize that they would even earn or make more profits if they link their payment system to accepting cryptos because it would be easier for people to transact that way. Also the shipping or courier companies that handle the deliveries too. Global dominance Soon.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Really? Amazon accepts bitcoin?, Last time I heard about amazon accepting bitcoin I thought it was a joke, and now it's true?, Well if this is true then it will be great, it can help to increase bitcoin, I guess.                    

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well I'm not too sure about this as the Bitcoin price hasn't jumped to some crazy number, as it definitely would on that type of news. That would be darn near the biggest news in Bitcoin's history. You'll know when Amazon says "Go" as the price will tell you.

If Amazon is really accepts bitcoin and others crypto currency directly on their platform, then it is a great news for crypto currency, amazon is a giant is the us financial sector, this will help boost crypto currency rating.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

Actually amazon doesn't accept bitcoin yet, it's just a third party application ( google chrome extension ) from a startup called "Moon" you make payment to the wallet address that they provide and they will make payment to amazon

I taught about this also was searching about the news and seem it not that real. 

Me too I heard about that but I don't know if there is something achieved or not yet.

What about prices that can change significantly in a short time?? 

1 minute ago, setifien said:

Me too I heard about that but I don't know if there is something achieved or not yet.

I've not used their extension but you can find more information about their project in this link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/moon-shop-with-bitcoin-on/ehmpejjklcibliopgbghpgfinhbjopnn?hl=en

6 minutes ago, setifien said:

I think it's still in the form of discourse, and it needs a process for realization, Amazon is a well-known company, of course they won't make fake news, we just wait for the continuation

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

27 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

https://u.today/you-can-now-pay-with-bitcoin-ethereum-or-litecoin-on-amazon?amp

So UToday is google News for you? Google News is just a net for tons of news sites. IMO thats again fud since we dont have any statement by Amazon. But again thats not Amazon accepting Bitcoin its amazon accepting a gateway which accepts bitcoin.

Nope, it came in the Google news under chrome, but I don't use mobile at all.

Ok Guys, It looks like totally FUD, but I believe something will happen in the future. From my side Amazon will never accept Bitcoin as payment processor and they may open their own system.

2 hours ago, ihavedreams said:

means that so far amazon hasn't received bitcoin I really just know for the information because it looks like amazon has joined bitcoin

Not sure yet as we can't see any link that will direct us to the announcement made by the amazon team or its people. the link above is from someone not connected to amazon!

1 hour ago, miskyming said:

Really? Amazon accepts bitcoin?, Last time I heard about amazon accepting bitcoin I thought it was a joke, and now it's true?, Well if this is true then it will be great, it can help to increase bitcoin, I guess.                    

The news on the OP is not just about bitcoin but they are accepting other cryptocurrency also! but we need to confirm the news as it may be fake!

looks like no one actually opens the link in the first post to read more about this news, or they could see that actually amazon itself has nothing to do with this news and It's all just about a startup

I suggest you guys that you should search more! to those people who belive on this news then you should learn alot from this! make your own research and make your day complete! the new is not from their company no their team!

This is a big game mover for the cryptocurrency industry once this big company will adapt cryptocurrency for exchanging goods in the online marketing space of this big company more will follow their program and even copy it. It is still at the early stage for cryptocurrency to be adapted worldwide however this is the good opportunity to start to learn and earn more cryptocurrency and profit in the future because cryptocurrency is the future.

• +3 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I just read the news but it's not exactly through amazon. It says on the article "Amazon users can now buy goods with Bitcoin via the Lightning Network because of a new startup called Moon."

So i think it's not really amazon accept bitcoin, maybe it by third party.

yes its a great news if amazon accepts the bictoin, etherium and ltc it will be good and the transactions will also improved and amazon will do more business, amazon will be more success if they accept crypto currencies.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Great news) But I think most users will still be more convenient to pay through paypal or Bank cards. Such a move would be appreciated as a PR move, although who knows..

It is a good news. I hope the other countries can accept bitcoin too because it may very useful for the future. 

Although need several times until 5-10 years, but it is not big impossible to make it true.

• +2 1