Amazon accepts Bitcoin - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Amazon accepts Bitcoin

Wow It's a good new today for me.... Because i am a shopping  lover  😍😍

Really Amazon allows shopping with Bitcoin I once wanted to do shopping but couldn't...
In fact, if you are shopping with Bitcoin, you must use a third party....

Thanks for posting it here. To sum it up based on the reply on the on your post. Amazon still don't accept bitcoin as payment. You can buy item from amazon using bitcoin. By using some browser extension application to convert your coin and they will be the one to pay on amazon. 

Am I right.? 

If that is the case. I rather not to pay on bitcoin because the fact that the transaction is added by the conversion of coin and there will be a third party. The price of the item can get higher. 

Amazon will accept bitcoin speculation, if that will be true then that is very fine , it will add will add some momentum that the bitcoin will be soon accept there , it will be another leap for bitcoin that it is accepted by amazon, I would believe in that news.

There were some rumors about cryptocurrency payments on Amazon. Up to now there is no possibility to pay with crypto. It will be great if this can be realized in the future.

21 minutes ago, bygama said:

Sо wаht is thе present day news whethеr or not Amаzon rеnоwned Bitсoin or nо lоngеr?

The present situation is same as Amazon told they never adopt Bitcoin as a payment gateway for them. Instead of this they may opened their own coin for better speed payment  processing.

I think that there needs to be a regulatory framework around crypto before we will witness such a thing. Maybe this wont become a reality with Bitcoin, but with another cryptocurrency that is regulatory compliant like cardano. Time will tell, but Im certain that sooner or later we will be able to buy stuff with our crypto at these big companies like amazon as well.I dont think that Amazon is likely to accept Bitcoin in the near future. Companies like Amazon wont just add a currency as payment method that isnt recognized by the authorities.

This is kind of right. Amazon have been in the process of building in the ability to accept crypto into their systems. But there's no short term plan for it to happen. There is at least one company that's working with them to act as an exchange for payments but obviously right now this costs. May as well just use your native fiat currency for the time being. Unless your sat in a ton of BTC from 2010 of course. 

On this forum members are talking about digital future, if that is coming then bitcoin will be accepted by every internet service.Amazon will accept bitcoin payments one day, in that I don`t doubt. Internet services are depending from third party services, with bitcoin they can have better conditions for their customers and them.

Due to if your going to check their site you can see they sell any mining rigs then you can pay it using Bitcoin. But this is just what I saw before when I opened their website.Amazon.com as far I know is already bitcoin accepted, this is what I knew regarding about it

maybe it's a good choice by buying clearer coins and in a more reliable and large exchange in the world, but returning to self-security because all the keys are in you and don't open the site indiscriminately because maybe it's a trap , it's better to keep it in a special wallet.Not only crypto is fraudulent but in life or in any field, always be careful because they are very brave to do anything to take everyone's money by force, in crypto most people want to be cheats because most people who enter crypto space are many new people and they are very easy to do anything without re-examining each project so that fraud is naturally everywhere.

The title you posted is misleading since Amazon does not accept bitcoin as a payment method and all the process of buying is done through a third party which means your funds are no longer secured. I wouldn't install an extension on my browser that has access to my  wallet since it could easily be hacked and I would lose all my funds.

Yes, i saw this new a few days ago, and i have to say that i am so impressed about this, because this would be a giant step for all those who are holding bitcoins for long term, if it really happens, then it means that bitcoin will grow a lot in a near future, because a lot of shops are going to add bitcoin to their payment gateways, and it will make bitcoin go up too, so i am happy to see that this is really happening.

And it would be a big catalyst that can help push Bitcoin's value even higher.That fake news created a lot of buzz all because if Amazon would finally get into the Bitcoin bandwagon then it can really be a big news and a big boos to Bitcoin as it can push the coin to be a utilized currency in everyday commerce and not just a store of value and a vehicle of speculation like it is now.Now, while it was not really true and Amazon did not became a part of Bitcoin -- yet -- there is a big possibility that in the near future Amazon would finally feel the need to add Bitcoin as part of the many ways to buy their products online. once Amazon would come in we could expect others to also follow the lead.

The most things with getting poorer in cryptocurrency space have mainly to do with knowledge. If you do not equip yourself in all the things you need to know about security, the markets you should be investing into, the risk that is available and how you can be minimizing them as a smart investor and so on, then, there is no way such a person can actually end up doing well without ending up losing their funds in some way. It is either you stay smart or stay broke.

great heard for that news amazon declared accepting bitcoin, amazon is one of the most popular company business using the new technology internet connection is main source of amazon to operate worldwide like also cryptocurrency are using the new technology for faster popularization of bitcoin another achievement for crypto amazon accepting bictoin.

I believe that Amazon still does not accept Bitcoin but they accept their customer to use digital gift cards to make transaction possible.

If this is not another fake that is very good. The inability to buy goods with bitcoins is in my opinion the biggest flaw of all crypto currencies. If Amazon really will give us the opportunity to buy goods with bitcoin it will make bitcoin as transparent for the government and we save money on exchange.

I think these days amazon will not going to accept the bitcoin full. But if amazon accepted bitcoin it will have a huge impact on crypto industry and also can help the amazon make their works easier. That's what i think.  

2 minutes ago, Shuaib said:

Bitcoin can be used to buy a variety of products available on Amazon. However, the world's largest retailer has remained quiet about the possibility of direct cryptocurrency payments

In the past it was announced by them that they will adopt bitcoin while after having some issues from the state authorities they remained silent on this issue. I think when the states will accept it they will also adopt it.

Yes amazon is taking btc, ltc and eth as their payment system. this is a very interesting news to me. amazon is an international e commerce site. so as they are taking their payment with crypto now it is very easy to buy any product from their website paying with btc or eth.

Not really. amazon doesn't accept bitcoin. They always ensure and protecting clients from digital coins. because of high volatility occurs. i dont think that amazon will accept bicoin in the nearest future due to heavy traffic. Because of high volatility of prices. But every trading brokers, many banks are accepted bitcoin as payment solution. so it probably a fake news.

On 10/22/2019 at 3:03 PM, cryptosix said:

i heard a year back about this fud news, but today I see on google news  that Amazon accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. I still can't believe this and wants to hear from you all.

https://u.today/you-can-now-pay-with-bitcoin-ethereum-or-litecoin-on-amazon?amp

Jeff bezoz is currently need to use all opportunity thats is most profitable, so this it is possible for them to adapt the bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as one of the payment method

10 hours ago, CryptoMoney said:

This is really amazing. That means I can shop directly on Amazon using bitcoin as a payment method. This I really nice.

They didn't yet started, but using a third party to buy on Amazon and our hopes and already lost as this was always a FUD news for everyone.