Amazon accepts Bitcoin - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Amazon accepts Bitcoin

if this is true and Amazon starts accepting cryptocurrencies as a means of payment for goods, it will greatly accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrencies among all segments of society. really looking forward to

Agencies in online marketing are very helpful to make Bitcoin more acceptable and accessible to people, especially those who use amazon every day. This is a great addition and can make more price increases in the coming days. When it comes to innovation and adaptation. That they have begun to receive Bitcoin for all services and products. Recently during the price increase as well, the same statement was launched in the market.

12 minutes ago, hughc5431 said:

This is very good news. Further bitcoin more and more will be introduced into our lives and places where you can pay with bitcoins will be even more. He gradually introduced to the masses and it can not but rejoice.

True, this will encourage mass adoption of Bitcoin, the more people know and the more people use it. I think the bull run is getting close

This is good to hear i mean world famous online shop accept this kind payment. i hope other industries accept this kind of payment. looking forward to it.

GOODJOB AMAZON.

This seems to be a rumor, and no official statement has come out of Amazon stating that they have started accepting bitcoin for all services and products. Recently during the price increase too, the same statement rolled out and some believed the price increase above $6000 happened of the same.

Mass adaption is the real key to the success of cryptocurrency. When all ventures and people acknowledge cryptocurrency it will surely explode.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I thi k this is true, this is one of the best example of what does Bitcoin can change for the better. Amazon offers a lot of good materials , and it can be seen worldwide, but since it only accept dollars as medium of payment I think in one currency such as bitcoin we can be able to avail products easily.

This would be one of the best news.I think it would be a great marketing move for amazon. They generate a lot of revenue if they would accept cryptocurrencies. Also this situation it becomes a milestone for online shopping.

It's very ideal, at least for me. Through The support of one of the biggest online  shopping platform, the market will surely become booming with brand new opportunities. If ever gonna happen amazon will become one of the the biggest pillar that can support bitcoin to its new height.

Rumors about Amazon starting to accept Bitcoin payments are abundant. Bitcoin isn't really used widespread as a payment system at the moment. Companies and regulators are just discovering how they should deal with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. It has a bright future, but an uncertain present.

i don't know how to rely on an extension for chrome (moon) it doesn't seem safe, as long as amazon doesn't accept bitcoins directly i prefer to buy amazon coupons with crypto from external sites

The more opportunities for payment of goods and services with cryptocurrency we will have, the more rapidly will be the development of mass adaptation of cryptocurrencies in the world. This is exactly what stimulates projects to develop in the direction of convenience and speed.

Buying stuff using bitcoin/ethereum is very risky especially paying online only and not a legit site(it should be the well known and legit site), I may advice to always use escrow or third trusted person who holds the fund and the item to sell/trade. Because these cryptocurrencies are prone to scam and the majority who got fooled was a newbie and those noobs that easy to fool them. It is a very good decision if always have research to choose a legit store or company who accept crypto payment.

I have no idea about the adoption of bitcoin by amazon but  if really  they accepted bitcoin as a mean of payment then i think it will be very good for the potential of bitcoin.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Bitcoin is keeping the pressure on high ranking companies by rising in his crypto value. Amazon won't accept BTC yet but in the future, it surely will. That decision will put their stocks on higher ranks and also pull BTC with them to rise even more. When Amazon accepts BTC other companies will follow and then the crypto will be even more popular in the world.

No to me this news is not true because i have not seen yet in the website of amazon and also if they accept bitcoin then in payment option we will see bitcoin,

On 10/22/2019 at 7:03 PM, cryptosix said:

i heard a year back about this fud news, but today I see on google news  that Amazon accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. I still can't believe this and wants to hear from you all.

https://u.today/you-can-now-pay-with-bitcoin-ethereum-or-litecoin-on-amazon?amp

So far I have not found a payment using cryptocurrency on amazon. Lack of clarity in the article you are referring to, no date or anything regarding the official announcement. Instead it says that you have to use a third party to exchange bitcoin to fiat (coinbase) or another bitcoin wallet.

i heard a year back about this fud news, but today I see on google news  that Amazon accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. I still can't believe this and wants to hear from you all.

So far I have not found a payment using cryptocurrency on amazon. Lack of clarity in the article you are referring to, no date or anything regarding the official announcement. Instead it says that you have to use a third party to exchange bitcoin to fiat (coinbase) or another bitcoin wallet.

I heard about it. If Amazon adopted digital currency like BTC. It will be more popular around the world. 

Not legit though. It requires a lot of time on order for a huge company to integrate cryptos as part of payment system. Been in Amazon just now and have no option for crypto or something like that. Still seeing the credit card choices. 

A huge step for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a whole. If it will become official then I would be very pleased, as I buy a lot of stuff from Amazon. It would also let me put my bitcoins to test, to get the taste of purchasing something with them.

Had it happened?) Now Amazon will be able to pay with cryptocurrency? If Yes, then this is just great news for me, as I just wanted to order a processor from there, but did not have enough money. No, I'm seriously glad, thank you very much for your post!

If amazon is going to accept bitcoin as means of payment then that can turn out to be a very good news for bitcoin users. This is what bitcoin actually needs "ACCEPTANCE" by multinational companies so that it can reach out to more and more people. This can highly integrate and publicize bitcoin which in turn will lead to a raise in its market value .

I really wouldn't be surprised if Bezos ended up being the world's first trillionaire in a few decades.It's bound to happen. Bezos is a beast and he knows where the money is at. He's also incredibly good at identifying and creating value for people. He knows that we want crypto and he will deliver.