Amazon accepts Bitcoin - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Amazon accepts Bitcoin

Yes this is happening, Amazon now provide a way for us to spend our bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies on the platform, this is good for crypto the more adoption the more people that will gain interest in it, thank you Amazon for the opportunity.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:03 PM, cryptosix said:

i heard a year back about this fud news, but today I see on google news  that Amazon accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. I still can't believe this and wants to hear from you all.

https://u.today/you-can-now-pay-with-bitcoin-ethereum-or-litecoin-on-amazon?amp

if you heared from one year's ago and this is FUD and now google says that amazon accept btc or other altcoins payment then I thought it is correct news from Google. 

Nice though but i think Amazon doesn't accpet bitcoin because some of countries not allow bitcoin in his countries  so thats why amazon not accpet hope fully for best 

it would actually be great if amazon accepts crypto currencies.  We will be able to but goods as well as other things from online shops with crypto

This is great news, but how true is this news

Day after day the number of sites that sell and buy by bitcoin increases, and this is good news for the future of bitcoin, because it will increase the popularity of bitcoin.

An Amazon company are looking for all better ways of of online business that's are mostly used, so that's is very possible for them to accept bitcoin

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

This is the best news ever I couldn't actually think these could happen but am now glad I think this will make purchasing on Amazon way more better than before

On 10/22/2019 at 7:46 PM, Retno said:

It's third party. Based from techcrunch, moon's browser is extension for google Chrome, brave browser, and opera browser. Use Lightning network for fast transaction. And more surprised, Moon allow you pay with crypto on your coinbase account. 

great information mom I like this statement very helpful for beginners like me, thank you all very much

Amazon clients would now be able to purchase merchandise with Bitcoin by means of the Lightning Network due to another startup called Moon." 

So I believe it's not so much amazon acknowledge bitcoin, perhaps it by outsider.

I have already heard about this information year a go but is real that Amazon implemented a cryptocurrency as a payment method on their service? Still nothing official about that so is just a speculation.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

4 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

Amazon hadn't accept Bitcoin yet but there has a third party company which will accept BTC from you and they will pay to Amazon with Fiat currency. So that is clear about this news

So it's not from Amazon directly to bitcoin, but Amazon to 3rd parties and new to bitcoin. Thanks for the explanation.

But the important thing is we can see and can use bitcoin as payment on Amazon, the impact will be seen later.

This is great news, I think Amazon's acceptance of payments using Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin will support cryptocurrencies a lot, and will increase its popular base.

It is not directly paying Amazon, it will direct you to the next third party which is the one accepting bitcoin for payments. Make sure it is legit or you will be doubled charge or else ending up paying more than the value.

It's great for us to get the product very quickly. Wow this is great news. Amazon is one of the largest online shopping company. I can easily order online

Although Amazon does not accept bitcoin, it does accept gift cards. Amazon Digital Gift Cards Work Just Like US Dollars Let You Pay For Their Digital Cards With Bitcoin.

On 10/22/2019 at 8:03 PM, cryptosix said:

i heard a year back about this fud news, but today I see on google news  that Amazon accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. I still can't believe this and wants to hear from you all.

This is another level of crypto acceptance if in case Amazon will likely to accept bitcoin and other currencies directly. But as what I heard Amazon is not accepting crypto payment directly instead the payment for crypto currencies were handled by third party and the third party will be the one to pay the payment in Amazon.

Still it is a good start for a wide adaption of crypto currencies in the future. 

This is a another big stepping stone for bitcoin if this is true, because amazon is a big online platform industry and its worldwide. I hope all online markets do this also.

Still there is no worries about if amazon not accepted as payment but after few years we will note that everything is going to be fine and now even UNICEF accepted btc as donations. 

You should always trust official news or announcements from the Amazon sites. There are no official announcement if they are going to accept Bitcoin Litecoin or Ether as their payment options. I have followed the official announcements channel from Amazon, nothing about this subject yet. 

On 10/22/2019 at 5:33 PM, cryptosix said:

Amazon is not accepting crypto directly. I have heard of many many sites providing cards, that can be charged with crypto coins and then you can use that card in amazon which can be processed by those third party sites. If and when Amazon accepts crypto directly that will be a monumental decision, and will change the course of history, prompting crypto to sky rocket. 

On 10/22/2019 at 2:03 PM, cryptosix said:

that is not amazon directly so there is really nothing new. you can buy amazon gift cards with crypto currencies since years already so.. 

{Me too I heard about that but I don't know if there is something achieved or not yet because I don't see cryptocurrencies listed on Amazon website yet 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I think we've got a lot of ideas out of it. Which I can put to good use.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have no idea about this information Amazon accept payments through bitcoins, but our forum members says Amazon not accepts payment directly, they use chrome extension are Google support this payment and they converted in their currency then they pay, so I think Amazon not support bitcoin.

Every day you some news like that,bitcoin is accepted her or on any website,but nothing true 

bitcoin is not accepted in amazon right now there any thing official