10 Thing you should avoid in crypto world in 2020 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

10 Thing you should avoid in crypto world in 2020

All of them is most used by scammers in crypto world right now. 

Don't forget doubler coins. There is telegram groups, which impersonate official coins. Before they start and looking target, they create multiple telegram accounts, then start the drama. To make sure target believe this system, they disguised themselves as investors and pretended to be investments. Even though they just play the money, and not real. Be careful 

Edited by Retno
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

2 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

These are the top 10 things you need to avoid in the year 2020

Cpu / Mobile mining - Totally its not benefit for you .Now it is just harmful for your product.

Cloud mining - Scam's nothing is profitable you will get more links don't waste time.

Suspicious Exchanges -  Ask you to deposit to withdraw money/ Overnight boom exchanges with there affiliate bonus.

Ponzi Schemes with high profits. - New coin offer more advantage.

Random Fake airdrops in telegram - They add you randomly and contact you to deposit some ETH

Wallet Scam - They ask your wallet address and private key its a huge scam

Gambling bots - It is stealing all the details from your computer to be aware.

Trade signal group - It can be said as Pump & Dump Groups

Community manager - Contact's you and say they will trade for you with there experience

Fake airdrops and ICO - It just gets viral everywhere in overnight in all social media which is just a fake pump to eat all newbie money

Do not follow these stuffs blindly. All newbies are been scammed by these 10 stuffs only mostly

If i missed something try to give suggestion below  it would be useful

The Op is really a good point to anyone's safety but i will recommend this not to avoid in the year 2020 but start to use and implement in your ways now. well this should be done at the start of your journey in cryptocurrency.

1UP for the OP!

19 hours ago, Retno said:

All of them is most used by scammers in crypto world right now. 

Don't forget doubler coins. There is telegram groups, which impersonate official coins. Before they start and looking target, they create multiple telegram accounts, then start the drama. To make sure target believe this system, they disguised themselves as investors and pretended to be investments. Even though they just play the money, and not real. Be careful 

Ya we can keep on listing more stuff. I just want everyone to be aware of all scam's so they will be gaining more in upcoming days.

19 hours ago, cryptokram said:

The Op is really a good point to anyone's safety but i will recommend this not to avoid in the year 2020 but start to use and implement in your ways now. well this should be done at the start of your journey in cryptocurrency.

1UP for the OP!

Thanks for it means so much 🙂 Yup everyone should take everything in there mind and start a healthy crypto life in upcoming days. Did i miss any thing in that ?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/22/2019 at 5:02 PM, Cryptohash said:

Cpu / Mobile mining - Totally its not benefit for you .Now it is just harmful for your product.

Cloud mining - Scam's nothing is profitable you will get more links don't waste time.

Suspicious Exchanges -  Ask you to deposit to withdraw money/ Overnight boom exchanges with there affiliate bonus.

Random Fake airdrops in telegram - They add you randomly and contact you to deposit some ETH

Community manager - Contact's you and say they will trade for you with there experience

Fake airdrops and ICO - It just gets viral everywhere in overnight in all social media which is just a fake pump to eat all newbie money

Do not follow these stuffs blindly. All newbies are been scammed by these 10 stuffs only mostly

Really nice list for newcomers in crypto industry.  

I had someone msg me in tele that he had 1 btc on exchange and needed help withdrawing it. He would give me half but since i have seen and heard about them I just blocked him.. and at one stance a guy in twitter wanted me to follow his trade advice and pay him a fee, he was very reluctant.

On 10/22/2019 at 6:58 PM, rocsus said:

Most of the time mobile mining is simulated mining and not actual mining. I wouldn't say its not to be used. It however is not much profitable. I run a masternode in my phone, and the returns are low, but its as predicted in their pay plan. 

Masternode on mobile, never heard  abt it... which coin is it?

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

15 minutes ago, PunkGrunge said:

I had someone msg me in tele that he had 1 btc on exchange and needed help withdrawing it. He would give me half but since i have seen and heard about them I just blocked him.. and at one stance a guy in twitter wanted me to follow his trade advice and pay him a fee, he was very reluctant.

Hope you did not get cheated by the user 🙂  You are welcome i just want to make every one aware of basic scams happening in crypto field.

• +1 2

On 10/22/2019 at 6:17 PM, Cryptohash said:

Cpu / Mobile mining

Some coins can only be mined using CPU. So I don't think CPU needs to be avoided. Even new users can use CPU to learn how to mine.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, rocsus said:

As for simulated mining on phone, you can try Electoneum. They had good plans, but is just a shit coin. As for masternodes on mobile you can try Enecuum. Its cheap, needs about 2$ to start I think, but the roi is very low, 

Enecuum. Thank you for the info.  I will look into it.

22 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

Hope you did not get cheated by the user 🙂  You are welcome i just want to make every one aware of basic scams happening in crypto field.

Nope, not so easy after i got scammed few times already.

• -2 1
  • +2 1

13 minutes ago, makikhan said:

friend you give most best and informative detail for crypto traders and i will told you i also tell my friend for earning btc they rejects there this type of mistakes and work with them with full info

That 's is good to know hope you got some useful information by this post 🙂 Do not fall in fake trap.

16 hours ago, PunkGrunge said:

Nope, not so easy after i got scammed few times already.

Which type you got scammed ? is in the above mentioned list or something other than it share your view it will be more useful to us

• +1 1
  • +3 1

21 hours ago, rocsus said:

ENQ-MOBILE MASTERNODE STATS

Switch tier:  ENQ-MOBILE 

based on actual data over the past 24 hours

ROI (annual):81.31% / 449 days

Paid rewards for masternodes:63.3178 ENQ

AVG masternode reward frequency:5h 2m 52s

Active masternodes:1,137

Supply:92,116,619 ENQ

Required coins for masternode:25 ENQ

Masternode worth:$0.91 / 0.00012 BTC

You can take a look here. https://masternodes.online/currencies/ENQ-MOBILE/

Hope it helps

Thank you again. Yup it helped.

4 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

That 's is good to know hope you got some useful information by this post 🙂 Do not fall in fake trap.

Which type you got scammed ? is in the above mentioned list or something other than it share your view it will be more useful to us

You have listed most common list so yes it is listed in there, cloud mining.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/25/2019 at 12:30 PM, lucky80 said:

Some coins can only be mined using CPU. So I don't think CPU needs to be avoided. Even new users can use CPU to learn how to mine.

If you mine with help or pc / laptop mostly it can harm your processor speed then it damage whole gadgets in short time. Avoiding is good idea rather using it more 🙂

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

53 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

If you mine with help or pc / laptop mostly it can harm your processor speed then it damage whole gadgets in short time. Avoiding is good idea rather using it more 🙂

Do you think so, or have you experienced it? Because I have never experienced the thing, you mentioned. CPU Coins are designed to use CPUs. But it's up to you, mate. Some people are born to be far from luck. 😋

• +1 2

On 10/22/2019 at 12:17 PM, Cryptohash said:

This particular one

"Trade signal group - It can be said as Pump & Dump Groups"

Was one mistake I made when I newly came into crypto hoping they would actually give some good signals to help in trading but turned out to be some.pump and dump group and I ended up lossing some good money and never listen to them after that. 

• +2 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

21 minutes ago, igglybuff said:

To mine you must choose the correct currency, and remember that it consumes a lot of electricity and sometimes it is not profitable either

Oh well, I am mining by the way. What about you, comrade?

20 minutes ago, SarapCrypto said:

my friend was a victim

Believe me. "happy mining" tags have taught me and lots of people. However, some people fell twice.

13 minutes ago, Nicecrypto said:

I ended up lossing some good money and never listen to them after that. 

We all got our lesson, mate. I hope everyone pays attention and never repeat history.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, SarapCrypto said:

these scams have to stop and we can help by not listening to them...and not promoting them in social media... 

You are right. From now on, we should get rid of the delusion. Start working in real sectors such as crypto trading or other jobs that have been proven to pay.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Nicecrypto said:

Was one mistake I made when I newly came into crypto hoping they would actually give some good signals to help in trading but turned out to be some.pump and dump group and I ended up lossing some good money and never listen to them after that. 

No one here gives us service for free. Most of the trading group always give call which is opposite to market often where we cannot earn single penny from them 🙂 Be cautious in upcoming days.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

52 minutes ago, SarapCrypto said:

we should not listen to those bullshit programs

Lol, you are right, friend. I think it's enough. It's time to build a clean crypto world.

5 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

No one here gives us service for free

You are right. Nothing is for free and must be kept in mind before deciding to invest your time in the financial world.

• +2 2

people are just in crypto because they think here is a world of free money, so most likely the won't avoid these things and most of the newbies will fall for this kind of stuff and don't care about what other people say

because they think they are smart enough

It's really 100% that all such suggestions are being done from scam projects. But most people will first have their own experience in dealing with scams before they really understand such thing. Because scammers know how to talk to newbies

• +3 2

I have never encountered the thing, you referenced. CPU Coins are intended to utilize CPUs. furthermore, To mine you should pick the right cash, and recollect that it expends a great deal of power and here and there it isn't gainful either, A debt of gratitude is in order for the proposals and the fundamental tricks are that everyone needs to maintain a strategic distance from is the don't put resources into Every new or up and coming money.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Digicoin said:

I really like this write up. Even if carefully read, someone would know some scam programs like cloud mining which is not profitable like that but scammers would offer you profitable one and if you do business with them, your crypto or money I gone.

Yup that's true mostly crypto market runs . People should make there good decision before they invest time or money.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

There are many good bad aspects in the crypto world, the good ones we should accept, and the bad ones we should avoid, I think your post will benefit in the new.

• +4 1

All of these things have been going on for quite some time now and we really shouldn't be trapped or tempted to follow and invest there

• +1 2

agreed. nowadays some people still mining with their computer (CPU mining), which won't make you any profit. most of them has used ASIC mining for mine some coins. also becareful about some scam stuff. just do some research to before you choice some products. don't fall for scam.

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 4:17 AM, Cryptohash said:

Telling from what you said above seems like, you're very experience in these matters people like you are very detailed when comes to crypto and I think I need to follow you.