10 Thing you should avoid in crypto world in 2020 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

10 Thing you should avoid in crypto world in 2020

On 10/22/2019 at 4:17 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the top 10 things you need to avoid in the year 2020

Cpu / Mobile mining - Totally its not benefit for you .Now it is just harmful for your product.

Cloud mining - Scam's nothing is profitable you will get more links don't waste time.

Suspicious Exchanges -  Ask you to deposit to withdraw money/ Overnight boom exchanges with there affiliate bonus.

Ponzi Schemes with high profits. - New coin offer more advantage.

Random Fake airdrops in telegram - They add you randomly and contact you to deposit some ETH

Wallet Scam - They ask your wallet address and private key its a huge scam

Gambling bots - It is stealing all the details from your computer to be aware.

Trade signal group - It can be said as Pump & Dump Groups

Community manager - Contact's you and say they will trade for you with there experience

Fake airdrops and ICO - It just gets viral everywhere in overnight in all social media which is just a fake pump to eat all newbie money

Do not follow these stuffs blindly. All newbies are been scammed by these 10 stuffs only mostly

If i missed something try to give suggestion below  it would be useful

i have falled for a scam and i lost my money and satoshis in the meantime i reccommend every one to watch every step twice and double check the exchange your are trading on because i have falled for a scam and lost my investments

Yes, well done, good work, these are things that always draw attention not just in 2020, and I can add to them:
- Avoid phishing sites that are bounty or deceptive airdrop and ask you to enter data and then steal it
- Sites that make a phishing site similar to popular sites such as https://www.myetherwallet.com The crooks make a site very similar to it and its address https://www.myetherwallet.co or .net or anything else and if you do not pay attention to the real domain You will fall victim to these sites.

Avoid telegram at all cost, block off spam chat and report them, that is the place you find many scams going on

I think avoiding things like this is already a lot or there is already a lot of news about this, but repeating this is fatal if we don't avoid things like this. thank you for the information, hopefully useful and useful.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:17 PM, Cryptohash said:

Cpu / Mobile mining - Totally its not benefit for you .Now it is just harmful for your product.

Cloud mining - Scam's nothing is profitable you will get more links don't waste time.

Suspicious Exchanges -  Ask you to deposit to withdraw money/ Overnight boom exchanges with there affiliate bonus.

Random Fake airdrops in telegram - They add you randomly and contact you to deposit some ETH

Community manager - Contact's you and say they will trade for you with there experience

Fake airdrops and ICO - It just gets viral everywhere in overnight in all social media which is just a fake pump to eat all newbie money

Do not follow these stuffs blindly. All newbies are been scammed by these 10 stuffs only mostly

These are good pointers and even before I've started These are the things that my friend told me because he knows that being here in a crypto world is very risky.Theres always fraudulent activities that we can't escape most especially if are new to the world of crypto.I become a victim of fake ICOS I think 4 times promoting on a project without earning from it.It feels so bad that made me decide to leave the previous forum that I have been joining.

• +2 1

Thank you this is useful information. The ten points you give can be a tool for self-anticipation that can sometimes forget the danger. Thank you for everything.

Thank you for giving us, the members, advice to keep our cryptocurrencies safe from those people who try to steal it and scam us. Almost all of your top 10 things to be avoided are a scam, stealing as much as cryptocoins people have.

On 12/5/2019 at 2:47 PM, guatazoo said:

Telling from what you said above seems like, you're very experience in these matters people like you are very detailed when comes to crypto and I think I need to follow you.

Actually i am also now being interested about cryptotalk because i found many experienced users here. they are really very helpful for all kind of newbies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

2 hours ago, Emma said:

Actually i am also now being interested about cryptotalk because i found many experienced users here. they are really very helpful for all kind of newbies.

It's Obvious there a many kind of people here and the campaign has generated many kind of information been sahred around here.

The points are really quite helpful we should avoid these things to being scammed. Specially, Newbies are the victim of it they should keep away from this.

9 hours ago, Bijoy said:

First of all thank you so much for sharing this information with us. Every one should avoid this to protect your money. Otherwise you will cheated and will lose your money. It will be also good for new users.

Nice to see another guy from Bangladesh.

Yes brother you said right. we all should avoid those scam messeges or we will suffer in a long run

Bengali?

View this Topic

Thank you for sharing this kind of helpful points. If we want to keep safe in this crypto world then we should follow those steps.

Yes what you say is true.  10 things we must avoid in 2020, information that is very useful for me and all that is here.  with this I as a beginner will avoid what you say it

Thank you for this very informative topic, mate. As a newbie in the crypto industry, I don't have that much experience and knowledge anout the said topic above. I hope i can avoid as possible those so I'll get off of scammers.

Thank you for this. I will start my 2020 safely by avoiding those things you said. You help a lot of people, thanks.

We should avoid these scammers by generally scamming the coins that are supposed to be up and running with little money. They want to pay a lot of money for free. All those who say these words are scam. They are disguised and keep their identities secret.

There are many cryptocurrency airdrop in the industry already that's has become scam project and I participated in numerous of airdrop in 2017 up to 2018 which some of them sent me coins and tokens but end of the day the coins and the tokens which I received become worthless in value. 

On 10/22/2019 at 9:02 PM, akram said:

Thanks for the suggestions and the main scams are that everybody has to avoid is the do not invest in Every new or upcoming currency.

I lost my so much money just invest in fake projects in the crypto and now i just invest in old and good projects because now so many scammers not just make their own coins they are going to make their exchange also and thats why old coin and exchange is the best for us to invest in that because they are real and good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 minutes ago, Ahmed dip said:

Find out what trading bot will be your best option in 2020 ... Top 5 crypto trading bots in 2020 ... Trading pros will have to pay $99 for 1,000 bots and ten....

Too many trading bots are not competent right now, even bots that are paid. Trading bots also shut down your trading skills. It's better to invest in other things.

Thank you for the advice. Overall is right.

But next year i just want invest to mining with mobile. Maybe you can explain why mining with mobile isn't profitable.

In my country i can buy used smartphone to mining, because the price is cheap. With that i can decrease my cost. I am still calculate the profit/loss from that mining idea. I don't want too speculate in mining.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

You just mention everything that should be avoided by anyone. I hate to say this but I've been scammed multiple times of cloud mining scheme i thought it is really profitable i tried many times but I never get my ROI even once.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

This is so helpful, especially to newbies and beginners who would be so naive and carefree thinking that the crypto world is safe from scammers and fraudulent activities. 

Your right,i hope everybody can read this so that they will be warned,alot of scammers coming out and use crypto to scam us,i just wonder how can they do that,they get and spend money in a wrong way.so sad

i am well aware about it from starting of my cryptocurrency trading career. I have the best value proposition for you as I am giving this to you unbiased. I have no sponsors, no investments, no interests selfishly in any of these to avoid in cryptocurrency world for 2020.

You described everything correctly. Now in my opinion if where and earn it only at auction. Most new projects with a Scam, it's hard to trust.