Search Before You Post - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Search Before You Post

Yes that is true..there is so many similar post available here... people didn't search before create topic thats why happend this in this site..they should search before create topic..

• +1 1

On 11/13/2019 at 10:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Yes i always search a lot before posting any content in this Forum. Everyone should always search that same content haven't been posted on the forum which u r planning to post . If so then u should change the topic of content. Never post repetitive content.

Yes you are saying true words search a lot before posting any content in this cryptotalk forum everyone should always different topics in the forum please dont post repeative topics.

Hey mate I agree with your post that we should search before we post anything because repeating and posting the same things again and again will never help it will just confuse the people. Share your views and bring something creative that the readers don't know.

I totally argue with you bro. People are getting dumb I dont know why they always repeats question which has been already discussed in forum. There is no necessary to raise such question.

that's a good topic you are chosen we have seen that many new members are getting confused about the content what this should upload to be counted and in confusion there uploading same repeatedly topics so for them I want to say if you seen any topic is repeatedly uploaded then you should take a step ahead and think about it go for search you can get some idea from there and create your own content that will be related to them that will help you to explore your ideas more and you can see that you are making yourself more strong that is a one point if you keep in mind then definitely your content will be becoming a good one.

On 10/22/2019 at 3:58 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people repeating the same questions over and over again, for example,

What is the best exchange to use?

What coin should I invest in?

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

Yes i know you are  totally right  , they have already  been answered  lots of times , if you still dont get a good answer after searching  or if you think the information  is outdated  then you can post

Yes search before posting something to forum. It will bosst your knowledge about crypto. When you see their there is some hurdles to find the correct answer so you can google it

I would prefer bitcoin because it gives me an immense pleasure that I have never seen from gold. So I would recommend you to invest in crypto for the immense pleasure

Brother they are newbies, they do not know anything about the forum. Even Bitcointalk, which is 10 years old, faces the same problem with newbies and the moderators always ask to "Search Before You Post". So, it is a natural problem with our new Cryptotalk forum.

Also, remember that the things you share with your friends can end up being shared with others. That's why it's important to think before you share.

You give  very  good  suggestions  to all of us . But sometimes  it happened the posts is exist  but we could not  find  anything in search.  I really  don't  know  what is the reason  behind  this.

People want to find something before posting any topic again so that they can get the information they want already. This question will not be written again. And we will also get new topics.

I agreed , this is really a such meaningful post i appreciate it , there must be some authentic post that has some evidence , if you are posting something make sure that it is according to the norms of this forum then post it.

That's what you have to do, but if no one has created a topic. Then we lack the type. Because seeing the existing statistics that users make more posts than making topics. So this makes confusion.

Searching out is a must thing before asking question . They should look for their answers spending some time before questioning and posting . This can also also reduce the number of spams .

Thats true we have to search before post, but the problem is that no matter how we will say that but there are members who will still repeat the same thing. I don't know what the problem is but its good to take advice before your account get a ban.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is true mate, they are just commenting an same sentence even though this is an different topics, if we are seeing this kind of issue, kindly report them just to be help the admins here to detect them.

I agree with you that you should inquire about that post before posting.  Moreover, if we post without searching, the post may be completely redundant and irrelevant.  By doing this you can get the Warning Point.  Before doing any work, searching for that subject can be done in a simple and successful way.

17 hours ago, Tareeq said:

Yea its kinda hard tho but you're still advice to search and make sure of the content before you put up a post.

Your post has to be relevant and beneficial for the people to be able to benefit from

Yes, of course, putting false information or random posts may negatively affect members, even in trading you have to look carefully before you make any trading or investment.

Yes i agree with your point of view. That due to beginners .they did not read the rule before posting here. And when they have a problem they make the new post here. 

48 minutes ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

This will be helpful for newbies because they can see there topics deleted and wondering why, it I good to know if what you want to post as not duplicate. 

This is one of the good idea mate, if some newcomer here reading your comment, i hope that it will be used because just to help them by their posting and also by not getting deleted their posts here in this forum.

Yes, it is better to search for new topics for publication and to include new and useful information, and this will lead to the continuation of the work here and the continuation of the benefit from it, therefore there must be a little bit of fatigue before the...

The option of searchbox of this forum is really helpful.Finding difficulty for replies?search box is the best choice in my opinion.It will save your precious time and opinion.

Welcome with me
Good advice, my friend, to keep the forum clean from recurring topics
We must use all the tools provided by the forum to avoid duplication, and distort the image of Cryptotalk among members