Search Before You Post - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Search Before You Post

Double mention of posts which are being publicated, if rarely by 2 separate users, will see both or the first one being removed, but most  at St times this double posts, are by individual who do This, so maybe the both post might be removed , in do cases they never get removed

This is a very brilliant suggestion as it will help to reduce the number of duplicate topics on the platform and it will help to prevent people from writing on posts that will get deleted in the near future.

Well, I was not  aware of this, That I can search the topic in search bar. Thank you for drawing my attension to this. I will do search before I post or make topic. 

Thanks again.  

I like your topic few days before same topic created by one of our friend,

I have a question did you search before you creating this topic,

And also i try search option but its not working properly some time working some time not

Hope moderators will fix it soon.

There are some post extremely hard , on the off chance that you are new in the gathering and  you can't look about a data or a post in light of the fact that there is no pursuit tavern so this is Hard post...

I totally agree with this. Before writing any comment first users should be aware of the topic and then users should post comments.Many users don't search or take any information they directly posts comments which are sometimes copy pasted or similar to other users.

You have to search of your topic, On that topic you are doing work you have to search everything from everyone. The best way for searching is internet. 

It will be a good recommendation by using the search bar, same topic won't be paid for when you post. This is because of duplication of topic and it is plagiarism which is violation of the forum rules.

6 hours ago, 123mnb said:

If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

Yes, if the posts is not existing or topic then you can create it and that can reduce duplication of content. 

Would get along with that public be supposed to search before rearrangement or creating new topics, but search utility is not effective paramount now, hence they include to search manually for aspect subject. 

i dont agree with you guys. there are several 1000 posts and topics that are clos eto each other and we can't search fast enough it to be effective i think mods have to add FAQ sections in evry subforum and we can use it as fast searching method.

Yes you say right we have to search first in the group, if we found our content than not to post this topic but if we not found the topic in the forum than we can post our topic so that post will not not deleted in this forum.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:24 PM, dinabolt said:

Good clue for me as new member I will do that before start posting. I only read the title and start comment about writing post maybe next time I'll search first. Posting and reply in good value very needed to keep forum long live.

i do that too because every topic now gets so many replies and it would be taking a long time if we have to go through each one individually before posting as well.

On 10/22/2019 at 4:58 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people repeating the same questions over and over again, for example,

What is the best exchange to use?

What coin should I invest in?

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

yes you are absolutely correct. We must search before posting, because no one has already done what I wanted to post. If that happens then we should refrain from posting.  

That is what is recommended of each user here, you should always check the forum before you post that will make space for more good content 

5 hours ago, NilAkas said:

no problem I see eye to eye with you my friend, I comprise practiced the same. make somewhere your home are redistribution matching affair but in diverse ways, if you crave to declare something, boundary marker incredible new with fitting exploration work.

If you make a search you will not double post topic on the forum and that will be good for the forums growth

This is true. The search feature should be used to obtain information without asking any questions. Also, the research is useful in avoiding placing similar posts with the same idea within the forum.

I think these models you stated, consistently need new replies, on the grounds that the digital money showcase is continually changing, and who was a decent cash yesterday may turn into a bombed money today.

Yes,Some of folks users who stock repeating even topics are habitually newbies. It is superlative for them to search primary before rearrangement consequently that the spam position will be lessen.

Yes that is true..there is so many similar post available here... people didn't search before create topic thats why happend this in this site..they should search before create topic..

On 11/13/2019 at 10:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Yes i always search a lot before posting any content in this Forum. Everyone should always search that same content haven't been posted on the forum which u r planning to post . If so then u should change the topic of content. Never post repetitive content.

Yes you are saying true words search a lot before posting any content in this cryptotalk forum everyone should always different topics in the forum please dont post repeative topics.

Hey mate I agree with your post that we should search before we post anything because repeating and posting the same things again and again will never help it will just confuse the people. Share your views and bring something creative that the readers don't know.

I totally argue with you bro. People are getting dumb I dont know why they always repeats question which has been already discussed in forum. There is no necessary to raise such question.

that's a good topic you are chosen we have seen that many new members are getting confused about the content what this should upload to be counted and in confusion there uploading same repeatedly topics so for them I want to say if you seen any topic is repeatedly uploaded then you should take a step ahead and think about it go for search you can get some idea from there and create your own content that will be related to them that will help you to explore your ideas more and you can see that you are making yourself more strong that is a one point if you keep in mind then definitely your content will be becoming a good one.