Search Before You Post - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Search Before You Post

I think the question you asked might have been done by someone before, Have you checked? But i like your Topic so much we should think and not repeat the same topic over and over again.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/22/2019 at 5:58 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people repeating the same questions over and over again, for example,

What is the best exchange to use?

What coin should I invest in?

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

Yess you alright , some member have same post and same question every day until this time.

I think this forum need more moderator for handle post like this.

On 10/22/2019 at 6:58 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people repeating the same questions over and over again, for example,

What is the best exchange to use?

What coin should I invest in?

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

I agree with you. If we ought to post for something, we should search for it first in this forum in order to refrain from repetitive post and may not lead to our account from getting warning points.

users should look for before you post a topic. I also saw many members made a post similar to other posts. they should check first search. I say the word click refers to the action word.

I think it is most important thing before posting any thing in social media.because a word has many meaning and many ways.so before we posting we must confirm what we are posting.

That is one thing one must do search before you post , for every post that is  identical to many others then its going to be deleted and this is one way that people are doing the wrong thing and can be banned from the forum for just disobeying the very fact they are suppose to make the right ideas only after a brief researfch most of them are well identified in so many ways

Good idea and it will not create any problem to the new and old users when we search before any post.

Hello friend.

Thanks for YOUR inforinformation. I am so helpful by reading your post. I am flow your ruls. And continue work in cryptotalk wapside.

Thanks

Yes search before you ask, but sometimes one will be so excited to post some new idea that comes to them that they don't have the patient to search before posting.

We often ask people their questions then what is stopping them. They are simply looking for reliable answers. So we are correct in this answer. But I'm happy. And that turns out to be a mistake. Thanks for letting me know the correct answer.

This is true, there are a lot of similar posts, especially posts made by beginners, so we must use the search feature in the forum before we create the topic and share it with everyone.

nMvFbuZ_gpeg.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.7904e04863332416c6e37085238e07cb.png

On 2/17/2020 at 6:54 PM, SUMIYA ISLAM said:

We can see there are many post similar.This not useful for this forum..Specially newbies are do this

Most newbies have no patient to take their time to read the rules of the forum they are so furious to Starr earning in the forum. 

In my opinion to recherche before posting is good,  But i think is also is difficult to star recherche can this make more and more time than you asking for your problem in a new post , so i think is not be a problem.

Yes thats true. One should not repeat one post again. Before anyone post any thing they have to search it if it was posted before. 

Yes thats true. One should not repeat one post again. Before anyone post any thing they have to search it if it was posted before. 

Yes this is the best thing.but it will take more time.by you search you can full clear about that topic and your comment be very valuable.

I don't do any searching before posting. Because I post as much as I can myself. So that I can verify both the correct and the correct one from my cryptocurrency, what I did was wrong, then I try to post better later. Thank you for asking me this question.

yes thank you for sharing idea i also do this i must search before post i think and read before post comments and contents

what ever u post in this platform or in this crypto field first search for that topic and then post what u understand and what u know. 

Yes you are  right if we all go to search bar before making posts. We can get answers of our posts or comes to know if post is already exist. So can avoid repeating posts by doing that.

Yes, users should search first before posting a topic so it don't repeat same question again. We need quality questions not increasing numbers of questions that already answered by people here.

It should be necessary to search before posting any topic or anything else .. it will helpful to all of us in seeking an evidenced based knowledge.

I can see that new members only tend to read only the first 1-3 pages of the forum so that if they cant find the topic or answer that they're looking for they will post it without searching. I hope this stops, they should read some rules and stuffs about crypto talk first before anything else.

I would agree that people must search before redeployment or creating new topics, but search perform is not functioning superlative now, accordingly they hold to search manually for individual focus

This search bar is not effective pleasant at the moment, as I tried a number of epoch to search something  and may perhaps not hit upon result, hence I had to resolve it manually. They destitution to improve it