Search Before You Post - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Search Before You Post

I would concur that individuals should look prior to posting or making new themes, yet search work isn't working best now, so they need to look physically for explicit point and this mistake is usually repeated by the newbies.

It is a point that I miss. I do not use the search engine while writing my responses, but I think that all of them that were deleted were duplicate or written on a duplicate topic, so research is necessary in order to avoid deletion problems and give more quality to the topic.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you want to get answers of any questions۔firstly you should search anybody put answer of your questions and read post۔if you didn't find your answer then you put your question۔

• -3 1

The idea is good but how to go about it, I think it might be a challenge for some people especially us New members, nevertheless will try our best to seach before we come up with a post.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, himu505 said:

Yes i always search a lot before posting any content in this Forum. Everyone should always search that same content haven't been posted on the forum which u r planning to post . If so then u should change the topic of content. Never post repetitive content.

Absolutely, I am trying to said that. You got my point. If everyone should follow this rules I do not think that any topic or post will be delete. 

Edited by AL SHAIMON
  • +1 1

I think there is no doubt. Peoples do search before posting because they want to post on specific topic. So no doubt searching system is not proper working so it is now little bit for them.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

Failure to search before creating the topic has caused many members to warn because of the recurrence of topics and the same idea. Perhaps reactivating this old and important post contributes to alerting members

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Newbies have not enough knowledge abiut these crypto currencies and it's system. Newbies like me tries to make a research from Google on many unusual topics that they know nothing about that topic. I give you some example to understand it better like a topic name is " Bitcoin price and it's demand " then you google it because you don't have an idea about it's price and demand.

• +2 1

I figure everybody ought to do this thing prior to posting in this forum. What's more, everybody ought to do a smidgen of examination prior to posting something in this forum. Since numerous individuals result in these present circumstances forum just to pick up some information.

Edited by Hamza 2.2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

This is also my concern for those who is duplicating topics that have been posted before. Please do not duplicate because it will make this forum looks mess because of repeating questions and content. I do understand because not all of us duplicating topic intentionally because sometimes topic is not visible in search engine or the search engine does not work properly or the keyword we search is not in the same topic

Everyone should do this thing before posting,  And everyone should do a little bit of research before posting something in this forum page, because some posts were already answered by the users but some still posting that same question. 

On 11/15/2019 at 9:35 AM, xprince1996 said:

Some of those users who keep repeating same topics are usually newbies. It is best for them to search first before posting so that the spam post will be lessen.

Good to mention this post, many users copying the thread to make their own thread too, this is a good way that we can report them as plagiarism, our reply on a thread will always repeated its because their has a new thread that same with another one. Take actions from this.

2 hours ago, himu505 said:

i always search a lot before posting any content in this Forum. Everyone should always search that same content haven't been posted on the forum which u r planning to post . If so then u should change the topic of content. Never post repetitive content.

Yeah, you understand it very clearly. Every new members should read forum rules and should create same topic again and again. By the way welcome to the encyclopedia of crypto world.

You said about a important topic. Many people trand to do this. I think if they search before post then there will be no more same post again and again. As result it will be easy for all to find out his necessary topic. 

I am agree with this.yes, everybody have to search 

before posting.it is essential. Some of the newbie

reapeting the same thing in their topic.i think they

improve very soon.

Thank you.

The search bar never really worked out for me. I always tried to search before creating any topic. When i found nothing then i publish the post but still gets deleted. I guess my topic is outdated or the mods doesn't think that is useful. But repeating same topics have seen in this forum many times. I have already reported 2 of them.

Hey mate I totally agree with you. The forum is a few years old so it is important that you search for a certain topic to know if it already exists. We would then be able to avoid repetitive posts and create more new fresh or the present relevant contents to make the forum updated.

• +2 1

When you post, check the posts thoroughly to see what the post is about, whether the post is positive or negative. Don't intentionally post,

the main reason behind repetition is that ,many members post only for earn many ,they don't try to see if the topic is exist before or not, the only goal of them is money ,some people like them should be banned.

• +2 1

I would like to have a variety of topics to talk about, but it's the same questions. There should be something that you have to create new threads to promote new replies and dialogue. I love crypto just like the next person, but I can't answer the same questions over and over again. 

Yes is true we should try to make search before we post a topic or before we ask a question in different forum you will find out there are same or similar topics which are referring the the same thing In which we need to look through before asking or making our own post some post are not even useful because they are been made ever before severally

• +1 1

Yap buddy.I am agree with you.We should search before post.If we search the topic we can get information on that which is very useful.without search the topic we can't be able to know that what is the main point of the topic.We shouldn’t copy but we can take some idea on it.

• +1 1

Hey mate, I am totally agree your post because lot of member repeated same question again and again, as a result we are facing deleted problem because moderator deleted duplicate topic in this forum. SO we should not post duplicate topic again, if we are facing issue than we must the search the topic in this forum after that we must create a topic.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

I would say that all members of this forum must search.  If you don't search, you won't understand what you have to work on and post.  And I will tell everyone to understand and post well.