Yobit InvestBox for BTC and Altcoins - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Yobit InvestBox for BTC and Altcoins

On 3/12/2021 at 3:09 PM, drhadeed96 said:

You can choose the best one for you. Recently they have enable the investment options for the YODA coins. Users can get daily % by staking YODA in the investbox.

You mean "re-enable", I did not saw that but if they close/stop YODA investbox plan/s that means that now they "re-enable" that investbox plan/s not that they just "enable".

On 3/12/2021 at 4:52 PM, Malik jnb said:

In my opinion yobit is the best exchange. It has investbox where you invest your bitcoin and other crypto coins. And you can take a good profit at daily basis without any trading.

Can you afford BTC investbox plan?

"crypto coins" you mean "cryptocurrency".

"Without any trading" for BTC, DOGE, ETH you have Action and for Yobit tokens how you will buy that tokens if you dont trade on Yobit?

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I'd use yobit's investbox, but the dice requests prevent me from doing so. I haven't gambled in months because I despise playing against the odds. To be honest, I don't like 50-50, so I'll always stop participating. As a result, I'll stay away from investbox if it contains dice.

13 hours ago, teebasas said:

I'd use yobit's investbox, but the dice requests prevent me from doing so. I haven't gambled in months because I despise playing against the odds. To be honest, I don't like 50-50, so I'll always stop participating. As a result, I'll stay away from investbox if it contains dice.

I understand you, but you write about investbox like there no other coins/tokens which dont have any Action.

For example there are few tokens for which you dont need to do any Action:

- ROBO

- BTCPRO

- YOCHAT

- TALK

- MASK

- WATER

- MICRO

For this tokens you dont need to do any Action (ds/Dice), but of course you must to pay attention on some things.

For example, total supply, interest daily (investbox), Action, etc.

Point is that like I say you putt all coins/tokens in same basket because of Action/s and there are other coins/tokens without any Action.

until now I have not used the invest box of this exchange but I think I would be using it soon when I will start getting my payment so it is good to hold your money in a place and to earn profits on it

If you have an extra money or if you have a lot of money and you are into a long term trade the invest box on yobit exchange is best for you but if you are just like me that are only here to gain little income buddy thats not for us. 

How can we get the benefits of these coins in invest box if they ask such requirements of playing dice games of that coins as we can have big loss on it so it could be a risky idea. Although we can invest in those coins for which there are no requirements.

• +1 1

I do not like the invest box of the yobit invest box. Because I want to tell you that in the yobit invest box you just have to minimum invest 50 bitcoin and it is too much high and we cannot invest the bitcoin. You can invest in altcoin .

• -1 1

On 4/22/2021 at 12:09 PM, ItxAiza said:

I do not like the invest box of the yobit invest box. Because I want to tell you that in the yobit invest box you just have to minimum invest 50 bitcoin and it is too much high and we cannot invest the bitcoin. You can invest in altcoin .

Min. 50 BTC? What you talking about? If you think on 0.1% BTC investbox plan (which is not active currently) it was maximum not minimum.

15 hours ago, Dafafor haji said:

Thanks bro.tell me about it .it is very interesting and full of knowledge.About a wallet which is IAM use but not know about there these feathers.it is very classic post.

How "wallet" have any connections with this topic?

I'm talking about Yobit function which is called "InvestBox", it's not wallet.

And if you think that exchanges are wallets, please try to research what is wallet for cryptocurrency and what is difference between wallet and exchanges.