Yobit InvestBox for BTC and Altcoins - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Yobit InvestBox for BTC and Altcoins

I not understand very well in investment box but reading lot of post and comment from others is this profitable to invest money in investment box? I heard it's a risky job to do, so what should I do now dear all friend.

I think Bitcoin is good because 0.1%is good amount in Bitcoin so I like to invest Bitcoin,and many other are good more than Bitcoin so first check investment plan and after invest.

Yobit invest box is good but i did not like this type of earning because i want daily atleast 15$ to 20$ so i do trading and i earn daily 20$, trading is best way to earn daily huge amount of crypto currency.

On 2/23/2020 at 5:02 AM, Shemul6474 said:

don't like yobit investbox. Somehow I do not like it. I better buy altcoins and long-term holdings than make an investment in an investbox. That's just my opinion..

I agree with your opinion the holding in sexure wallet is much better than invest them in investbox , and there is a lot of scam coins there that we need be careful 

I checked the rules of yobit exchange invest box why we need to play dice games to invest this market. One percent on daily basis means we have to invest huge amount. 

My former investment was the waves investment. I wish we could still make the old waves investment. I would like to earn income while keeping my waves on a secure yobit exchange. 

5 hours ago, usjiavaka said:

Somehow I don't like it. I would better buy altcoin and hold for longer than invest in a investment box. That is just my opinion. investment boxes in yobit exchanges. Is this a proposal for us to do, or it's very risky to do that.

I dont understand, what is risky?

You have for example (minimum) 1.7 ETH and you get 0.1% daily that is 0.0017 ETH and you have Action 10 times ETH Dice game to play that is 0.0001 ETH daily (0.00001 ETH is minimum) and which mean that you get 0.0017 - 0.0001 ETH = 0.0016 ETH daily. And can you tell you what is exactly risky in that? And to remind you this topic is for BTC and Altcoins investbox.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Yes, InvestBox on YOBIT is 100% safe and your money cannot be lost in any way so that's why you participate in it and you are assured

THINK POSITIVE

Update:

Investbox plan for ETH 0.1% daily is now reopen.

Minimum: 1.7 ETH

Maximum: 170 ETH

Action: 30 ETH Dice game

Currently are open:

BTC 0.1%

DOGE 0.1% (update now is 30 DOGE Dice game)

ETH 0.1%

I hope soon we will see more investbox plans for BTC and altcoins. :) 

What does the "action" mean in YoBit's Investbox? How can you collect your earnings from there?

Edited by AkaCrafterCZ

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Thanks for the informations but why if we invest our money and they use it why we need to do the dice and the trade Everytime that is really strange .

On 3/26/2020 at 10:52 AM, Sirlabo999 said:

When I saw post yesterday talking about the yobit invest box for Yoda giving 2% daily I went to check it in order to invest my YODA but still couldn't figure out how to do that                                                                      

This not topic about Yoda investbox plan, you can check this topic:

And if you dont know how to use investbox check this topic:

19 hours ago, r123 said:

Yobit invest box best profitable strategy,you also profit your currrcy and coin invest,i think best invest is coin because btc interest is low but altcoin interest is daily 12%,10%.

Dont share incorrect informations!

All investbox plans for altcoins maximum give you 0.1% daily, and this which you mention 12% and 10% is Yobit tokens and this topic is about BTC and altcoins investbox plans.

I will understand this like you dont know what altcoins means at all, please research what altcoins means.

21 hours ago, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
I have a question regarding this matter, how long can the investment fund be kept open, and also when the fund is closed, can it be reopened itself again?

That depend on Yobit, because they pay from special fund and they will pay till they have that special fund for that investbox plan. Currently open investbox plans are DOGE and ETH 0.1% daily and if you decide to invest check Action. About your second question, you can close your investbox plan any time when you want and about reopen you must to check if that investbox plan is active or not and if is not you must to wait till Yobit reopen again that investbox plan. If you have any other question freely ask. :classic_wink:

Your analysis is a bit confusing, hope I understand it correctly, and I just invested in it $ 100 and every day I get $ 1. I don't need to do anything. Very easy and simple. Actually, I have been wondering about this investment for a long time but now it is the epidemic season and I have only done so to earn money every day.

Honestly,i don't like the tasks required to get the daily percentage in yobit investbox, it requires us to take the risks for just small earnings daily.it can be profitable if you have big investments there,because even you lose on the dice game,your losses can be cover by the interest you will get daily. And i don't find it profitable,like in btc,you can get 0.1 percent monthly,so if you have 1 btc,in one month you will only get 0.001 btc,and that 0.001 btc can get even in just 1 week of trading.

Edited by Ms.o

2 hours ago, kadayakito said:

Your analysis is a bit confusing, hope I understand it correctly, and I just invested in it $ 100 and every day I get $ 1. I don't need to do anything. Very easy and simple. Actually, I have been wondering about this investment for a long time but now it is the epidemic season and I have only done so to earn money every day.

First you can not invest 100$ (dollars), currently you can invest DOGE (Dogecoin) and ETH (Ethereum) and you must to play 30 Dice game for DOGE 30 DOGE Dice game and for ETH 30 ETH Dice game to get daily interest.

And one more thing, if you invest 100$ in one (or both) of that two coins you can not get 1$ because that is 1% daily and Yobit offer 0.1% daily big difference.

If you have any other question ask.

2 hours ago, Ms.o said:

Honestly,i don't like the tasks required to get the daily percentage in yobit investbox, it requires us to take the risks for just small earnings daily.it can be profitable if you have big investments there,because even you lose on the dice game,your losses can be cover by the interest you will get daily. And i don't find it profitable,like in btc,you can get 0.1 percent monthly,so if you have 1 btc,in one month you will only get 0.001 btc,and that 0.001 btc can get even in just 1 week of trading.

:classic_dry: You want that they (Yobit) giveaway for free that 0.1% daily?

And for BTC 0.1% monthly that investbox plan is without Action which means you get 0.1% monthly for free what is wrong in that?

And if you think that you can earn more with trading monthly that is OK do that. :classic_wink:

20 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

:classic_dry: You want that they (Yobit) giveaway for free that 0.1% daily?

And for BTC 0.1% monthly that investbox plan is without Action which means you get 0.1% monthly for free what is wrong in that?

And if you think that you can earn more with trading monthly that is OK do that. :classic_wink:

It's not actually i don't like it,its just that i prefer more trading than investing on investbox because 1 btc is good amount to trade with higher potential of earning profit daily compared to 0.001 btc only in 1 month . So it all depends on the risks tolerance of every people,if people wants to earn the safe way,well,yobit investbox will be the great place for them,but if you are looking for more profits,and has the knowledge in dealing with crypto well,trading is good.

Edited by Ms.o

I think the investbox is very risk, because you will have to play the dice game like 10 times everyday so that you can receive your daily interests. But playing the dice game for 10 times you can lost even more 50 times than your daily interest.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/27/2020 at 2:24 PM, Nancy46 said:

In my thinking that is the best option given by the the administration of yobit to the users in the investbox members can invest their money in the wallet also they can be familiar with the trading that is the positive thing for a beginner and also they can make profit as well as get knowledge about the trading and that give them more efficiency to go for higher investment.

Yes it's a good opportunity from yobit to his users but not for all coins there is some scam coins there , if you need to invest just choose the most famous of them bitcoin doge tether 

Some of the coins protocol for investbox isn't good for some traders, especially the dice aspect, not all people would love to participate in it

• -4 1

On 4/15/2020 at 9:14 AM, Summi said:

Yes they earn return but that should be when they Invest a lot of money into it then they will be at a good side for good profits.

What you talking about?

About which investbox plan you talking about? About which coin?

This topic is for BTC and altcoins investbox plans, and currently active investbox plans are DOGE and ETH for which you talking about?

Do you have some details why you need "a lot of money" to invest to get "good profit"?

Be a little more extensive.

The problem with InvestBox is that only the cryptocurrencies that are falling quickly are added and this means that the daily profits you make will not become profits

Life is great and enjoy it

Yobit investbox is one good features of this exchange. I also invest some coins on it. But now yobit take off bitcoin from investbox. I suggest they include bitcoin as well as some stable currencies like usdt, usd, euro. 

17 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

The problem with InvestBox is that only the cryptocurrencies that are falling quickly are added and this means that the daily profits you make will not become profits

You can not tell that for all coins/tokens on investbox page, like for example YO token or Micro or Yotra etc.

You are focus on such a tokens, reserach and why which is good token to invest of course pay attention on Action etc. But it's not all investbox tokens price go constantly down, that always depend (supply, daily interest, investors etc.).

17 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Yobit investbox is one good features of this exchange. I also invest some coins on it. But now yobit take off bitcoin from investbox. I suggest they include bitcoin as well as some stable currencies like usdt, usd, euro. 

You already have USDT investbox plan with 0.1% daily with Action USDT: 20 Dice and Euro you dont have for trading at all on Yobit you have RUR Ruble.

I am Also planning to Invest in doge coin but i am confused that how much minimum doge would be required for playing dice 1 time so that i could calculate profit. If you know please reply me.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,