Beginer's guide for crypto career - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Beginer's guide for crypto career

When you are a begginer what is the first thing you did to start in cryptoworld.? What is the fastest way possible? What can you possibly suggest for the begginers beside from saying "that you should read a lot and study first". I made this post for us to share knowlege of the things that we can start on for begginers.

Please reply with what to do and give links if possible so that the begginers won't spend a lot of time searching the things that you have said here. For this to became a really good thread for the begginers

Because when I start, and ask questions what to do. The reply always said that to read first and learn from the post here. Then I just read and spend a lot time from it. But if I only know where to read and I didn't spend time browsing and scrolling a lot of useless post for begginers I think I can learn a lot much more faster. 

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 9
  • +2 8
  • +3 11
  • +4 6
  • +5 2

I started collecting satoshi and transferred some dollars from my card to Bitcoin
The arduous journey began in the world of Bitcoin
I suffered losses I learned from and then compensated

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

THINK POSITIVE

As a beginner I will suggest that please do some research on the internet using the google search, youtube and other forums and gather some data before investment. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Crypto world is a place to earn money, it's like wild nature, only the best can survive. Yeah, you can learn crypto from your mistake, but it doesn't hurt to study and learn first, to minimize your lost. 

• +1 2

there are many platforms that users can trade with fake money for just learning and training, I think everyone that wants to start trading should use those platforms before starting to trade with real money

also it's very good to learn about technical analyzes

I have my own idea about this, that each person must find information independently. Without independent steps it will not work. This should be treated as your own business. Who cares, he will find everything that interests him. There are no specific links that can help beginners ... Or rather, there are too many to fit everything in one place)

• +1 1
  • +2 3

pxf.jpg

18 minutes ago, anikamishti said:

If you are new to cryptocurrency, then you can go for some popular faucets like freebitco, moonbitcoin, cointiply, satoshilabs, bonusbitcoin, bitfortune, since these sites are basically giving away free money.

I'm not really sure about faucets as I'm not sure that you can earn more than the transaction fees in them at all

If you don't have money to start trading you can put in a lot of time into airdrops and bounties, with airdrops newly started crypto currency projects will give you free coins for joining their community and bounties you will just perform a little task and they will reward you with tokens, these are the best for starting up low.

• +1 1

By having deeply analysis of new project we can minimize the risk of lose. For beginner, I suggest them to check project whitepaper. As its shows complete road map. Beginners should also visit sites that provide project rating and community remarks.  

• +1 2

8 minutes ago, Fahd said:

I begin in Crypto by free airdrops tha i really claimed just for fun and guess what I got them for free,this my first steps in Crypto then watch some tutorial in YouTube

Airdrops and bounties are the best way to get into cryptocurrency if you don't how much to invest in the market, you did well by bearing patient, collecting airdrops isn't really easy, many newbie should follow this, it will help them learn about crypto currency and earn them some coins to start their crypto journey.

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, Hamzal24 said:

By having deeply analysis of new project we can minimize the risk of lose. For beginner, I suggest them to check project whitepaper. As its shows complete road map. Beginners should also visit sites that provide project rating and community remarks.  

nowadays most of the white papers are nothing more than a bullshit, they will never hit that road map at all so better to don't fall for every lie the made in the white paper

Understand  the market price then try to contribute on crypto. You don't have to study first because as long as you contribute to it, you've study well. Happy earning!

You have did a best thing by posting here about career else you would have lost money and valuable time. I suggest that you to be active in this forums and learn from others.

I myself did faucets in the first month and then bounties, but some of the paid and others were scammed. Ive learn a less on that never should join bounties and faucets because of time-consuming.

=

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Just now, Sunjina said:

When i was beginner's must be guided by someone.internet. my suggestion is to beginners firstly gather knowledge by internet, youtoub,cointask,forum other knnowledge about cryptocurrency.  It give you better result.

Yes starting out fresh into something you first need to know what it is all about, gathering knowledge will help you navigate your way thru this ever changing market, sites like youtube, cointask, cryptotalk and many others are the best place to start getting these knowledge for a successful career.

To enter the cryptocurrency, I was advised to start with airdrops. It was good advice because it was 2016, successful for such earnings. It takes time to figure it out. To make the right investment, you need knowledge.

pxf.jpg

first think we must have a good passion in crypto and then we must to continous for learning overall the crypto likes learn technology , or other if want to carrier in crypto it must have more experience for handling a more project and then have  a skill .

• +1 1

20 minutes ago, IrinaLavrinova said:

To enter the cryptocurrency, I was advised to start with airdrops. It was good advice because it was 2016, successful for such earnings. It takes time to figure it out. To make the right investment, you need knowledge.

Airdrops are the good place to start if you are on a low budget, faucet use to be good but they paid nothing now, faucet require lot of time and the earning is too low, with airdrops you don't do much accept join a community and wait, payment will come soon after.

3 minutes ago, Wrath said:

Airdrops are the good place to start if you are on a low budget, faucet use to be good but they paid nothing now, faucet require lot of time and the earning is too low, with airdrops you don't do much accept join a community and wait, payment will come soon after.

Now there are much fewer airdrops that can bring easy money. But now there are more and more of those that provide a guaranteed small income. Only for this it is necessary to show much more initiative than before. And now in the airdrops there are pleasant surprises.

• +2 1

pxf.jpg

It is compulsory to learn about the cryptocurrency market. To know its particularities and mechanisms, otherwise it loses money.

3 minutes ago, IrinaLavrinova said:

Now there are much fewer airdrops that can bring easy money. But now there are more and more of those that provide a guaranteed small income. Only for this it is necessary to show much more initiative than before. And now in the airdrops there are pleasant surprises.

Yeah airdrops now are now paying much and some scams one are also around they don't pay you for being a part of the airdrop, there earnings from airdrops as also decrease significantly but it is still the best way to go if you are on a low budget.

3 minutes ago, Wrath said:

Yeah airdrops now are now paying much and some scams one are also around they don't pay you for being a part of the airdrop, there earnings from airdrops as also decrease significantly but it is still the best way to go if you are on a low budget.

Yes, this is the step through which it is worth going, if not another opportunity to acquire crypto. There is practically no harm from this activity. No loss of invested funds. There is only time that cannot be returned if the airdrop does not live up to expectations.

• +1 1

pxf.jpg

would advise you to always remain optimistic. you need to believe that cryptocurrencies are the future. These are progress and new technologies. This is a promising place to earn money.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, andrehol said:

would advise you to always remain optimistic. you need to believe that cryptocurrencies are the future. These are progress and new technologies. This is a promising place to earn money.

I don't really believe that crypto currencies are the future at all, any time sooner or later some other technologies will just replace it, but I'm making money from it, and whenever I feel it won't help me to earn money I won't continue using it

17 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

Я действительно не верю, что криптовалюты - это будущее вообще, в любое время рано или поздно некоторые другие технологии просто заменят его, но я зарабатываю на этом деньги, и всякий раз, когда я чувствую, это не поможет мне зарабатывать деньги Я не буду продолжать его использовать

But you, judging by the number of posts you wrote, are not a newbie. and a topic for beginners. Do you agree that it is strange not to believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and start to study this topic?

• +1 2

1 hour ago, guderfy14 said:

Just follow the rules and regulations in this forum the very important if you are a beginner visit first About Forum in order for you to be guided what you should do and for you to avoid violations in this forum. And of there are thinks you want to know just create a topic question i am sure that there are people will help you to your concern.

this topic is not violations in the forum and it's not a guide for using the forum at all, at least read the post before replying to it