Beginer's guide for crypto career - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Beginer's guide for crypto career

as starters, reading is really important step in order for you to learn at least common or basic knowledge about crypto world or bitcoin. moreover, i think watching youtube vlog about bitcoin can be helpful too.

• +2 1

First and foremost, we must have a strong interest in crypto, and then we must continue to learn about crypto in general, such as technology, or, alternatively, if we want to pursue a career in crypto, we must have more experience handling more projects, and then we must have a skill.

Your points are good and i just say to begineers that if they want to work in this business they must to learn about it first and after that they need to search about it because in the crypto business there are so many hackers start work in it and they are regularly make scam with newbie.

• +3 1

It would be great to find all the information at hand because it means that I can learn much faster. Still, the reality is that, individually, it takes us to dedicate time to get what we need to know about Cryptocurrencies. Some will pass important links but you have to keep digging to reach those gems of knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

Make and do some investigate on the web by means of the google search, youtube and different discussions and accept some information before speculation and these will give you the foundation of digital currency making it simple for you now and future.