Beginer's guide for crypto career - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Beginer's guide for crypto career

When you start your crypto career as a begginers you should follow some steps just like always try to learn more as much as you can, what ever you invest in crypto do some research and don't invest more which you can not afford to lose.

On 10/22/2019 at 4:16 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

When you are a begginer what is the first thing you did to start in cryptoworld.? What is the fastest way possible? What can you possibly suggest for the begginers beside from saying "that you should read a lot and study first". I made this post for us to share knowlege of the things that we can start on for begginers.

Please reply with what to do and give links if possible so that the begginers won't spend a lot of time searching the things that you have said here. For this to became a really good thread for the begginers

Because when I start, and ask questions what to do. The reply always said that to read first and learn from the post here. Then I just read and spend a lot time from it. But if I only know where to read and I didn't spend time browsing and scrolling a lot of useless post for begginers I think I can learn a lot much more faster. 

The best guide for a crypto career is looking for someone who is already using crypto. Through that you can listen to a living testimony. You can ask for tips and guidelines to follow in bitcoin. Through this tou can gain and earn so much money. You can make your time and effort productive and can make your time productive.

19 hours ago, FaithJoy06 said:

The best guide for a crypto career is looking for someone who is already using crypto. Through that you can listen to a living testimony. You can ask for tips and guidelines to follow in bitcoin. Through this tou can gain and earn so much money. You can make your time and effort productive and can make your time productive.

Yes you are right with that. That is why I am asking here at cryptotalk. Because I know a lot of people here have a lot of experience when it come to crypto industry. I know that they got the knowledge that it take to be productive in this industry. 

there is no fastest habit for you to earn. you obsession to knom more very roughly crypto. ways to earn from markets. how to succeed in trading and finally how to select the altcoins to trade and invest.

On 10/24/2019 at 3:30 AM, VangoCash said:

I am in the cryptoworld more than four years and i still reading and learning every day. If you are lazy dont wait to anyone to give you free money. Even then if you dont learn you gonna loose it all very fast.

You have a point mate,there's no instant money if we don't strive hard to own it.Cryptocurrency is a risky and tricky thing that is why it is needed to be learned and used wisely inorder to gain profits.Knowledge of cryptocurrency is very important because this will be the armour if we go into a battle most especially in trading, to earn profit.

The fastest way from me is to learn everything in cryptocurrency such as trading, airdrop and bounty campaigns, investments and jobs available for cryptocurrency. By learning that all beginners will find it easier to determine the final way for them. Do not have to learn everything but at least know what it is

You can learn about crypto from different places. There are many good sites in this forum where you can learn about crypto later. You can also find out about crypto by looking at various books, YouTube.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:25 PM, dianamushi said:

I did not start in this crypto world with with any guide, i just sunk into it and through articles forums and chatting in different platform i learned almost everything about crypto and i'm still learning.

Same here, when i first got here, i just read comments in the forums then i learned already so many things with that. Now, i am also sharing whtat i know.

I did not likely start in this approach crypto country by means of by means of whatever help, i simply sunk in it and additionally with articles or reviews forums and additionally conversing in various principle document perfected all the things approximately crypto and additionally we're yet getting to know.

For me, the best guidelines for the beginners here in crypto,  is to post valuable informations, and don't post and post without interval, if you post just now you must need to wait 5 to 10 minutes before posting again. 

Well, being a new member here i want to learn more knowledge about crypto and also in other platforms such as gambling, trading etc. I will say that in the newly member like me, just follow the rules and regulations here just to respect to the admins and in the other members here.  

Well I think it is important to mention when everyone got into crypto. For it was okay in 2017 to participate in airdrops but if you begin with them now you will unlikely get some good profit 

I did so in no way come from this unique crypto environment with the help of with the help of any sort of lead, i just sunk engrossed not to mention throughout content pieces sites not to mention dialogue in different console i just uncovered a lot of stuff on the subject of crypto not to mention so i am even so grasping.

Yes, I think the education requirements for Kipta careers are immense.Because there are many hackers in the world market who can transfer money through cryptocurrency accounts.And the need for an beginner's guide to tackle them is immense

I don't get this.  The thread title doesn't match what OP wrote, and I'm finding this all over cryptotalk.

What is a 'crypto career'?  Care to elaborate on that, OP? 

There are no careers in crypto that I know of unless you're a coin developer, and most of them are scammers anyway, or charlatans.  And I'm pretty sure there's no one in this thread who's going to give advice about how to create a new coin.

If you want a career as a spammer, go join a bounty on bitcointalk and then feel good about yourself that you're doing some good in the world.

My experience is certainly different from the current situation because I have known Bitcoin since 2011, there have not been many exchanges like now. but my advice for the new comer to cryptoworld, they should learn first, know crypto, how to analyze prices both technical analysis or fundamental analysis. and practice with small capital, hopefully useful.

You have to study with experts or what has been said legend here. there you can get knowledge about how to work in the crypto world. and you can see all the posts in this forum to see their answers and begin to understand what the crypto world is. the most important thing for beginners is you have to post your 100 new valued or be jr.member. Good luck.

1 hour ago, ethannbenny said:

First of all when you are joining the crypto world you gat to ask pro crypto users to guide you on how you can go about the crypto world but if you don't have any one to guide you then you will be guided by the internet, what I mean you be guided by the internet, you go do some research and try to watch some YouTube videos so you have much understanding about the crypto world 

Did you watched some youtube video about crypto? What youtube video was that?

I want to watch it also. Does it make you earn a lot? What did you learn from that video? Are you a pro crypto trader or miner or what do you do for a living. Does crypto pays your bills. Please teach me your skills I need to earn some money very badly. Because I don't have a lot of money. I need some right now.

As a beginner, I think it is important that you have someone that will actually guide you on the first few basic steps and you have to do your research so you can understand it. 

5 minutes ago, josh said:

You can find a lot of way here, Learning really is the best way for us to achieve earnings. If you know everything here you can discover bounty campaign which has a different categories such as Social media, Translation, content creator, Signature, Moderator, Community Manager, then Trading of course, Mining and more.

Do you trade? Do you join bounty? Do you mine? Do you do signature campaign? Ar you a moderator? Or a community manager? What do you do to earn a living? Does crypto currency pays your bills.? That is my question for you because you tell a lot and I assume you are doing what you have told. I like suggestions from experts like you please help me with this so that I can also became an expert like you. Because I badly needed some money right now. To bet on my fighting cock on Friday. I need a lot because that cock was so strong and I think it will surely win. He can kill his opponent with a good cutting ability he have. I'll be the one to put gaff on his feet. I will align it to his spur. 

2 minutes ago, josh said:

Thanks for asking me this, let me answer all this to you. Yes I do trade most of the time, I joined in bounty also as long as I find out the project is promising, But I don't mine for now, I always participated in signature campaign, but as of the moment most of the signature are not good so I don't join for awhile, Then, I've became a moderator last year in some of the project twice, and also became a community Manager. And for what for what I did now is day trading, because for now this was the only source I got to pay all my bills monthly. But I cannot say I'm an expert here.

That is good for you. Can you help me became an expert like you. So that bitcoin or crypto industry can also cover my bills. What is day trading.? Is there an evening trading? What do you do in day trading? What project are you saying that you became a moderator are you still a moderator? What community did you manage? Do you still manage it? Please teach me everything I need to know so that I can be an expert like you. Because I also need to earn some money.

indeed early to know crypto reading from various sources is quite effective but it would be more effective when want to get know crypto further i would advices meet more experienced people because they will provide a variety of experience they have experienced so that , we will be able to take important things from them about crypto ,  then try to try to move , yo ucan take part in various seminars or meet up crypto to explore further insight about crypto .

To be a starter, When I realize its important that you include another person that can basically direct you within the primary several essential ways in addition to you want to do your quest to help you to fully grasp the item.

I think as a beginner, it is important that you understand how it works and the advantages and disadvantages about it. Youtube videos can also help you understand better.