Yo token 0.2 BTC next month? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pageraji

Yo token 0.2 BTC next month?

Are you certain because people like me know nothing about price jumps and falls of coin we just follow up experts like you. If you're certain i think maybe i should buy too.

The time of purchase was too late when it was down to 869
You were supposed to buy at that price
If anyone bought only 1 yo
To make at least 250$ today

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Life is great and enjoy it

20 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Are you certain because people like me know nothing about price jumps and falls of coin we just follow up experts like you. If you're certain i think maybe i should buy too.

I am not expert but i suggest it. In my opinion this token will grow up because yobit will keep this token price as a good ecosystem..

• +1 2

Just now, pageraji said:

I am not expert but i suggest it. In my opinion this token will grow up because yobit will keep this token price as a good ecosystem..

A okay i get you, then i should go try, i will by some and hold see what is going to come out of it, thanks and good luck, see you around.

I try this invest box today with doge coin 0.1% dayli and i think its good for long term investment, lets keep or altcoin and waiting bullrun.. holding and invest thats sound nice 😀

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 10/22/2019 at 8:03 AM, pageraji said:

I think its good moment to buy yo token this week..

yo.jpg

Absolutely the movement is good at the moment, but after looking closely. It's convincing enough that it will be worth 0.2 BTC by next month.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

i think YO has been acting very bullish and it seems like its about to have a nice pump soon, im still sad i sold it because  i had a really good entry rice.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

so far you are thinking. generally a exchange coin not have such high price. and if it cross 0.2 btc it will not last long.

• -3 1
  • +5 1

On 10/22/2019 at 3:03 PM, pageraji said:

yo.jpg

I think instead of Yo, I will suggest it is good to buy Waves now but of course this was your thoughts and as I can see with the line graph in Yo it will go down a bit from 0.12 to 0.11btc. 

On 10/22/2019 at 10:03 AM, pageraji said:

yo.jpg

Whether it can be pump to 0.2 next week cause as I see oy has good  volume in market and it one of the most used coin in yobit exchange.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

i dont think that yo token will hit 0.2 btc by next month , because curently market is not very stable, and bitcoin price is down,

On 10/22/2019 at 10:46 AM, Rockstar said:

Are you sure about that  yo token won't down in next 2 month? How much you will suggest me to invest in yo token!

Sure, you can use to invest that token in investbox so you'll see benefit in next two month while you earn passive income also yone pump to 0.2 that means you'll be doubled your balance something like 120% I thought in next two or one month.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

7 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I think instead of Yo, I will suggest it is good to buy Waves now but of course this was your thoughts and as I can see with the line graph in Yo it will go down a bit from 0.12 to 0.11btc. 

Thanks for opinion, any reason why you suggesting waves? for me waves is unpredictable coin, when bitcoin dump it can be pump alone

16 hours ago, Sanders said:

All traders are always have a lose in trading so safety w/o lose is impossible. But maybe it possible if you buy at a low price and hodl for a while then if the value of that coin is enough profit to you then sell it.patient is a key in trading and knowledge.

Actually it is really inevitable to trade without loses because even the expert traders also come to end up losing so it only means that if you're not become a wise trafer you would also come up to this. Being wise is not enough you should also be a knowledgeable one and also should have your own strategic plan to be able to safely trade it.

The good thing in yobit you don't have to hold coin only, you can use the invest box to invest that coin you'll need to invest for long term.

Iqoption.com/signup

Although this is possible I doubt a jump like this is possible. If the price goes up substantially the whales holding 20+ yo to get 0.1% on their BTC will sell because the gains will be so much higher than the IB returns. Unless demand becomes huge I can't see this happening. Although yo team did mention selling at a certain price around 0.3 so who knows.its a risk because the coin is so controlled and by the exchange so you can only hope to be on the same page as they are or you'll be fucked. I made 2.5% on yo the other day and considered it a success because usually turns out to not move much or for long. 

On 10/22/2019 at 2:46 PM, Rockstar said:

Are you sure about that  yo token won't down in next 2 month? How much you will suggest me to invest in yo token!

I am not sure, by the way the thread is "yo token 0.2 next month?" i think the topic is question, and i am not really sure about that..

2 minutes ago, pageraji said:

Thanks for opinion, any reason why you suggesting waves? for me waves is unpredictable coin, when bitcoin dump it can be pump alone

For me now I suggest to buy QQQ coin and use it to trade also you can use to invest cause it have good movement in the market.

Iqoption.com/signup

2 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

For me now I suggest to buy QQQ coin and use it to trade also you can use to invest cause it have good movement in the market.

QQQ coin may be have a good movement, but dont you see the volume? it just have active market on doge pair and only 160 k doge? its not good, whales can dump this coin in a second

13 minutes ago, pageraji said:

in the first place all altcoins are unpredictable, whether it is shit or not. it can pump or dump their price. 
But I suggested Waves, because if you are going to review the price of waves way back 2017, or sure you will invest unto it now at the low price they have so far. 

On 10/22/2019 at 3:03 PM, pageraji said:

yo.jpg

Why is the token worth to buy? Can you explain in detail why yo tokens are worth to buy? Because i dont know about yo token. So i want to know what the advantages of yo token.

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

in the first place all altcoins are unpredictable, whether it is shit or not. it can pump or dump their price. 
But I suggested Waves, because if you are going to review the price of waves way back 2017, or sure you will invest unto it now at the low price they have so far. 

I agree with waves really undervalued right now,

waves ss.jpg

5 minutes ago, Deborah Christine said:

Why is the token worth to buy? Can you explain in detail why yo tokens are worth to buy? Because i dont know about yo token. So i want to know what the advantages of yo token.

Yobit Token (YO) is the native asset of Yobit Exchange. It can be use for investbox and you can make profit dayli or if you want join IEO you can use YOtoken