My Todays Posts, how do i know how many? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

My Todays Posts, how do i know how many?

Most of us have other things to do than spending the whole time here contesting for that one Bitcoin prize, and to be honest post 30 to 40 topics per day only because of the pay/post. When pay/post offer is done maybe i will be posting 5 to 10/day or none and some other day maybe even more that 50 depends on the mood,

So i would like to know how to count my today's post (replies and topics).

Just now, Saladdin said:

In your profile you can see how many posts has been counted for you.. you can easily get the equation from that

I don't understand where do i see how many post have been counted for me, or do you mean the total post i have? i did not follow...

Just now, Bitxalt said:

You can make unlinited posts everday, and you will be paid every 30post per day, the calculation time will be reset every 00.00 on your time zone, (but actually I dont know for sure about time reset, some people said it will reset in GMT+3 timezone)

Thinks for your info but i think i juts found an answer. you just ahve to go to this link https://cryptotalk.org/profile/1060-teminalibug/content/?type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1 and chage the id to your ID.

i check my profile before i post.You can check how much money you have posted and share posts after that

Just now, lilykool said:

i check my profile before i post.You can check how much money you have posted and share posts after that

That's a good suggestion but for people who care less about the pay per post offer it's hard sometimes to remember to check the number of post you have before starting to post another posts.

If you are not on the TOP MEMBERS "most post" then you will have a hard time looking for the number of post you have that day! we see on our profile is the total number of CONTENT and not post. they are way different!

you can count them manually by your head and fingers haha im jokking , or you can just go to profile and you can see a box said : see my activity 

done 🙂 

You go to your profile, and there you see how much you've done. Or you can count it mannually.

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Count your post ? Note total content post you posted previous day and just decrease it at the end of your day :).

The pay per post is only eligible when you have 100 + character in it :).

• Useful or interesting 1

You can count from the activity section in the profile section. but some are not counted and there is no information about why it is not counted. even posts that are created more than 100 words are sometimes not counted. If I had known why, I could have been more careful.

2 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

Count your post ? Note total content post you posted previous day and just decrease it at the end of your day :).

The pay per post is only eligible when you have 100 + character in it :).

I know the requirement for writing content with 100+ characters, but some anwers are good with even few characters, and i don't force myself to write 100+ characters, while i cold help someone with two words, here to help and been helped money is extra.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I know the requirement for writing content with 100+ characters, but some anwers are good with even few characters, and i don't force myself to write 100+ characters, while i cold help someone with two words, here to help and been helped money is extra.

Ya i can understand about your view. As there are some requirement to gain payper post i just mentioned those points . then it is based on how you carry forward it is your choice.

We are all here for the first cause; that of winning and participating in the contest, unfortunately for some one this offer is the only goal on this forum; on the other hand if you see well the hospitality and the kindness of certain members is very important so that the forum keeps its dynamics even after the end of this contest.

On 10/22/2019 at 11:29 AM, teminalibug said:

Most of us have other things to do than spending the whole time here contesting for that one Bitcoin prize, and to be honest post 30 to 40 topics per day only because of the pay/post. When pay/post offer is done maybe i will be posting 5 to 10/day or none and some other day maybe even more that 50 depends on the mood,

What a sense question. I always keep the last count of my earlier or recent day count end. Suppose if i made 30 post and yesterday the end count was 300 then tomorrow i will start counting from 350 posts. But you make a interested topic that in our profile there should be a option like post recent month and post recent week and post yesterday and posts today. Then it will be more easy and easy to track our statics so that we could easily know the status and make new strategy to improve our statics and more hardwork next day 😄 .

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

17 hours ago, Devh said:

But you make a interested topic that in our profile there should be a option like post recent month and post recent week and post yesterday and posts today.

I figured it out, they actually have that option, Just go to your profile, your activity and then on the left side selcet posts. Hope i helped.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:29 AM, teminalibug said:

Just click your profile and then above the content count box there have grey box which does'nt named but it has symbol of something like papers click the box and scroll down there you'll see your all post so since day one, instead instead of that you have to look how many content count you have, let say you have 60 counts so yo prefer that to post 30 so you'll stop when content count reach 90.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:29 PM, teminalibug said:

personally i don't count my post, but i do not much post a comment, i just go over those thread and read, if it got my attention, i got some reply on it.

5 minutes ago, maricans said:

personally i don't count my post, but i do not much post a comment, i just go over those thread and read, if it got my attention, i got some reply on it.

Sound like you're in a hurry to live the life when the pay per post is over. and there are no spammers here anymore. good for the forum to have decent ppl like you.

Just now, ijohnpaul said:

post in your activity overview.

I prefer pen and paper but activity overview is awesome too and it's something i'm been looking for if it happens I can't find my pen and paper.

You don't have to count any thing if you want to win one bitcoin there is more member that have more post than me and you LOL 

just post what you want and discuss with member you will be in the list 

good luck 

3 hours ago, Abderrazak19 said:

Vous avez absolument raison et c’est ce qui me donne l’impression que la fin de cette promotion tuera ce forum. 

Tout le monde parle juste du nombre de postes et des messages impayés ... etc.

Hello Abderrazak, yes the end of the contest will end many members who are only for the premium; even with a high reputation. they leave the forum right after, having cashed the premium, after. conditions will surely change.

9 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Sound like you're in a hurry to live the life when the pay per post is over. and there are no spammers here anymore. good for the forum to have decent ppl like you.

maybe it is, i just live my life the way i used to be,

not in a hurry with post/comments just to reach daily limits for post and payments.

10 hours ago, maricans said:

not in a hurry with post/comments just to reach daily limits for post and payments.

That's very honest and it's what i do, i know my time does not allow me to post 30+ post per day, I just currently do it fir the reward, but when the reward is done i will do it normally.