ICO projects with very good rating - Page 2 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Debanshu589

ICO projects with very good rating

I don't really depend on the team's seriousness in running the project, because we can see on their website and see the identity of the team, a roadmap that makes sense to us, we also need to do some other research such as who is a trusted bounty manager, which is usually a bounty manager trusted to know which projects are good or not.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have noted that there are some ICO which have high score but  they are doing scam with user so research is a good idea for us.

On 10/22/2019 at 1:10 PM, Debanshu589 said:

When i search i found ICO projects with very good rating, this rating posted buy ICO rating websites, how this rating works, websites did not mention about the factors use to rate this projects

I think that they judge through the project roadmap, whitepaper, founding team and the level of each person, more importantly the community factor, but the reality of ICO rating websites has not yet assessed the most objective.

DYNAMIC INTEREST RETURN

https://hodium.com/?ref=cnguchi

Never trust these sites, they are definetily scam, ICO's creators are paying to them so ratings are so high, You have to analyze by yourself, that is only way i think u can understand coin is good or not.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

On 10/22/2019 at 2:10 PM, Debanshu589 said:

When i search i found ICO projects with very good rating, this rating posted buy ICO rating websites, how this rating works, websites did not mention about the factors use to rate this projects

You can't trust those rating sites, they are corrupted and can be bought. The perfect rating authority in my opinion is Bitcointalk forum, where concern people exposing scammers one by one with the help of the community volunteers.

DoN't trust ratings in an ICO website they are fake and paid to advertise the project. And investing in ico is a waste of money because once it listed in an exchange the value will be less than you bought in.

I think ICO rating sites can be bought and can be manipulated in order to attract more people to invest as after the ICO campaign ended i observed that there are other projects that the team never show up anymore and abandon their projects therefore i suggest that do not trust the project based on ICO rating only.

Good ratings on ICO rating platforms are not the only way to verify if a project is trustworthy, legitimate or will bring about profit, so be careful with ICOs with good rating they can be misleading.

None bro, don't ever fall for any of those guys. They are being influenced by cash to tell lies that will lure investors in. The more you invest because of those ratings, the more you lose money.

They should mention what they value in the project they are reviewing, and I'm just saying the ICO project is not just determined by the ranking. Because the ranking won't apply if the project team is bad

I think there is no any ICO rating website that we can actually trust, scammers nowadays are really good and skilful. so my opinion is do your own research.

Truth being told, most of these ico rating websites started off with good intentions but as time went by, most of these websites got influenced by money and started receiving money for their work and depending on such ratings to make any investment decision is a great mistake unless one does a vivid research on the particular type of project.

I no longer use ICO rating websites again as basis for choosing the projects I participate in, because so many of them are after the money they will be paid for listing on their sites, instead of on the integrity, solidity and authenticity of the project in question. Therefore, they are most times their ratings are questionable and trusting them might be dangerous.

but, I sometimes see an ICO/IEO based on ratings given from sites like that. however, sometimes the site makes it easy for us to get information from a project. so, sometimes it's very useful, but I'm not so based on the rating given from the site.

so far, it has been sent as a signal that ICO rating websites shpuld not be the norm on which investment decisions should thrive but then they can be used as pointers to what the community view of a projects integrity should be stated as. but that does not in anyway account for guarantee but just to advise decisions

ICO rating websites are not trustworthy anymore as we knew. Gone are the days where investors used to consider the ratings from these ico rating websites but it i no longer a decision to consider because these ico rating websites are found of faking ratings are some also taking money in exchange for good ratings. Personally, there is no ico rating website I trust and don't think I will ever trust any.

Dont make a basis base on the ICO rating platform they are paid to make a good review. Make your own research that is the best way to invest.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

You don't seem to understand how Bitcoin payment gateways work by the way, so I recommend reading up on them and why they propose zero risk to retailers.Amazon can't lose any money to depreciation and Tether is completely worthless as a middle man as it doesn't even have enough volume.

It would be a good idea to make bitcoin as payment method. Since I do not have some paypal or mastercard and bitcoin wallet is all I had. There are things I want to buy in amazon but I do not have a way to make payments through it. It would be better if bitcoin is added to the payment method in amazon.

They only help but never guarantee that ICOs who have a high rating can be successful, there are many ICOs that I follow and have a high rating, but they can't reach the softcap so I have to wait for a refund and get a transaction fee.

Such a website is a good place to discover ICO, but you must not look at the rating, because I have found through my judgment that a good project must not be a perfect score of 5.0. ICO projects that usually trade with rating sites can become 5.0 or maybe they give advertising fees. But there is nothing wrong with charging advertising fees.

I would say there is a degree of bias, but in general, they do some great reviews and give great detail. I personally like to do my own research and steer clear of them as to not be "influenced" so it depends on what kind of investor you are really. I would not dump 10k into a project based on a review of somebody else, I would have to check out all the details myself.

Some of them are trustworthy but I wouldn't trust the majority of them that ask for money before they rate an ICO or those who flood their website with every ICO out there just to attract traffic.

Well regarding this matter if you can really trust ICO rating sites then all I can tell you is that ICO rating sites are being developed in order to gain financial support from the ICO it is advertising most specially to the ICOs who received positive response from this ICO rating sites.

• Useful or interesting 2

3 hours ago, chriscortui said:

The rеviews can bе bought with the aid of this, Dеv it rеally is аuthentiс, some Site like icоbench yоu wаnt to fоrm inquirе аpprохimаtely аnd dо nоt take dеlivеry of оne hundrеd

Yes, sometimes i'm really trusting these ico rating websites because we never know maybe the dev or the team of the project/ico paying some money to make their project have a good review, who knows right.

• +2 1