ICO projects with very good rating - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Debanshu589

ICO projects with very good rating

When i search i found ICO projects with very good rating, this rating posted buy ICO rating websites, how this rating works, websites did not mention about the factors use to rate this projects

This rating sites mostly fraud, they charge money to rate ICO. You must not believe them, better you do your analysis and find an output.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

If you checking ICO ratings on rating sites, then they are almost scams.They pay members to rate those ICO's in order to show they are very trusted ICO.

In these days all ICO's are scams and we all are late for buying good tokens in the begining. Don't waste your precious money in these crap ICO's.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

On ICO rating website ICO’s visibility does not depend on the quality of expert ratings, but only on how much money it was willing to pay for premium placement.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +5 2

On 10/22/2019 at 1:10 PM, Debanshu589 said:

When i search i found ICO projects with very good rating, this rating posted buy ICO rating websites, how this rating works, websites did not mention about the factors use to rate this projects

Website rating will help new projects to be known by investors by giving a good rating and looks promising for potential investors. By reviewing a project, investors who don't really understand the details of a project will certainly be interested and in my opinion, aside from relying on website ratings, we have to do our own research

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Im never see project rating before buy a ico. But i have follow npsx(pundi) and buy few coin and then boom after ico release i got much profit

• -1 1
  • +5 1

Such websites do not fully work, but they are paid for by the ICO / STO / IEO project. so before investing you should do your own analysis, don't rely on the web rating.

• +5 1

there is no project now who have a real rating! those ICO rating websites were paid! the more you pay them the better the ratings you will get! as i said to some boards before! we are not in 2017 were Those give the free ratings and transparent! dont ask them now!

I have heard from one of my friend that these ICO projects give a good amount of money to these experts to give high ratings to them. So in this case we have to do our own research before investing our money in these projects. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

supposedly this websites have experts to evaluate each project and rate it...

I do not trust any of these sites as they receive money from the projects they rate, so this rating looses all it's value...

If these guys where legit, there won't be any scam project out there that was classified by these companies, and unfortunately this is not true

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Nafiu50 said:

If that should be the case then corruption has taken place and we are the one to fight it at any point to see the best of it or stop from joining ico

Yes we can fight against it. We have to search the details about these projects and have to publish the reality of the projects here on this forum are on any blog where people come to read the details of ICO projects. 

• +5 1

On 10/22/2019 at 1:10 PM, Debanshu589 said:

Hey there, don't expect too much to website rating. In mid 2018 i always joined and invested in some ICOs. I usually follow website rating with the highest rank to find ICOs. And you now what? I got some loss, almost 60% in each ICO that i joined in.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

At present it is very difficult to find an ICO project with a very good rating because almost all investors have moved to IEO

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 2
  • +5 1

On 10/29/2019 at 7:17 PM, Nafiu50 said:

Nice to have you coming up with a good point from what I said earlier. To do this we have to put hands together to share idea on how to solve the problem

Yeah that s the point. I am working on this field from a long time and whenever I find any scam in any project then I publish about it. Before I was using bitcointalk but now I started my work on this forum as this is a great and perfect community of crypto community.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think ICO is no longer save in investing because its not guranteed thats our money can back even its have good rating, IEO is better because the token sales prepare by exchange and have listing schedule.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, evabair451 said:

There is no ICO rating website that we can trust, It is very difficult to know a good ICO project, both individual and any organization only arrived at their ratings based on team members that submit their KYC documents; only the project teams knows their plans for the project they are trying to offer.

I can't just judge it, because there are many ICO projects with very good ratings, and there are also ICOs that are not good, we also have to be careful in choosing ICO, so as not to get scam.

• +4 1

I don't know the ICO review site right now, are they starting to make a lot of mistakes in giving a rating or are they paid to make a project have a high rating

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I really don;t trust those rating i see in some bounty that make a task to her community to positive rating in some legit website,i see that like manipulation

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Don't go forward with any rating you need just to search about the project and search about team one by one if those person exist in real life or not,then make your opinions

• +1 1
  • +5 1

11 minutes ago, alanis6585 said:

The very main purpose of ico rating websites was to help investors make or take conclusive decisions on their investment but currently, I know only few investors even have time to check ico ratings because most of these ico rating websites have been tag with posting of fake ratings about some projects of which at the long round some even turns out to be cam projects.

Most of project got a fake rating.

Some of the project also paid the site to give his project a good rating. Its all about marketing strategy to sold all of the token.

1 minute ago, rigobe872 said:

Truth being told, most of these ico rating websites started off with good intentions but as time went by, most of these websites got influenced by money and started receiving money for their work and depending on such ratings to make any investment decision is a great mistake unless one does a vivid research on the particular type of project.

Yep, Unlike a few years before when some websites that still have at least independent advisors or reviews, at the moment some of the ico rating websites are only filled by paid advisors or reviewers who review the money paid, which is unfortunate.

• +1 1

I think we don't have to trust the websites that giving information about the ICO projects, but we should search for other info or news related to the projects. I think that is what we must do to prevent the scamming of fake projects so we can protect our money from them. I am sure that many useful websites are giving an honest review of the project so that we will get more information about the project. But sometimes, what we get from another site will be different than the site, which gives a rating to the project because every opinion or review will depend on each person's perspective to determine if the project is good or not.

• +2 3

Many ICO projects bring an excellent deposit and reward after the release of the ICO. But many break the rules, just close the ICO and disappear with the funds of investors who invested in the ICO. It is necessary to carefully check the information about the ICO project before buying tokens. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1