Bitcoin holding will be worth this year or in the long run? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Debanshu589

Bitcoin holding will be worth this year or in the long run?

I found this article on cointelegraph :https://cointelegraph.com/news/nearly-10-billion-in-btc-is-held-in-wallets-of-8-crypto-exchanges. I wonder  if they had the control over the price, they can make a bearish run or even they can wake the bull up? Well for sure there is only one thing to expect it is having a good price in the future. What is your thought if the 10 billion worth of bitcoin will move?

yes 2018 and also year was the bad year for the bitcoin holders, this year too much dump and last year also it dumped very badly, so wait is better than loss, may be next year will be the good year for bitcoin holders.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

Yes there is an impact on the price of bitcoin because of that
So either buy when the price falls or wait for the price to go up and sell

• +1 2
  • +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

The idea is to sell bitcoins when the price is abnormally high and then buy bitcoin back in the correction phase. That would be the route for bitcoin holders.

oh.. that's a lot of bitcoin, I wonder what if those 8 exchanges suddenly turn scam at the same time,, It would really dump hard for sure in the market, bitcoin will become $1 value lol..

Edited by miskyming
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

at the moment I don't know but at this time the price of bitcoin this year might not go up, but sooner or later or 2020, there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise.

• +1 1

12 minutes ago, 1millionClub said:

In the long run, absolutely. This year? May be. Can't say anything for sure. Did you see the long term bitcoin chart? It has been going only one way. UP. Because it is designed that way.

I'm not sure about that, at least the price might try to break 10K, and I think that needs encouragement from good news about bitcoin. What do you think bro?

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

For me now, there is still no sign of a market reversal so we should expect that the bear market will still occur. The market has a life cycle so it is a reality that the bull will come but it will take more years so let's be patient.

So for me bitcoin is not in the best condition, it falls then rises. But still there is a feeling that after the new year it will fall sharply, and in the spring it will rise very much. We'll wait

Edited by TimopheyKa

8 hours ago, Debanshu589 said:

I found this article on cointelegraph :https://cointelegraph.com/news/nearly-10-billion-in-btc-is-held-in-wallets-of-8-crypto-exchanges. I wonder  if they had the control over the price, they can make a bearish run or even they can wake the bull up? Well for sure there is only one thing to expect it is having a good price in the future. What is your thought if the 10 billion worth of bitcoin will move?

For sure, that will move the price to go somewhere. Whether if that will go up or down, we cannot predict what will happen later. But I think that will trigger the price to increase high and maybe that will start to grow and break the highest price. I wonder who has that money and what they want to do with that money, but I hope that could lift the price to break the highest price. I am curious about what will happen later because if the price starts to moves up, then I am sure that it will give a chance to see the bull market.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

8 hours ago, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

yes 2018 and also year was the bad year for the bitcoin holders, this year too much dump and last year also it dumped very badly, so wait is better than loss, may be next year will be the good year for bitcoin holders.

No one can say it may rise or not within this two month remains in this year 

11 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

I'm not sure about that, at least the price might try to break 10K, and I think that needs encouragement from good news about bitcoin. What do you think bro?

Maybe cause looking to when Bitcoin rise it can be through hype news that makes the market green.

12 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

I think we will see a new all time high price in the next year or in 2021 at worse. After the halvening the block reward for the miners will be half of what it is now and it will create a supply shock which is going to drive the price higher. It always happened like that this time is no different.

4 minutes ago, Dammyrichie said:

Maybe cause looking to when Bitcoin rise it can be through hype news that makes the market green.

sometimes people believe too much in what they think, even though in trade, prices do not require expectations, "trade what you see, not what you think"

#ProphetInvestor

if they want because they hold bitcoin worth $10 billion but luckly they didn't it or at least not yet and they hold it probably for exchange purpose or waiting till the price better than now and imagine if they sold it i think there will be massive dump

9 minutes ago, 1millionClub said:

I think we will see a new all time high price in the next year or in 2021 at worse. After the halvening the block reward for the miners will be half of what it is now and it will create a supply shock which is going to drive the price higher. It always happened like that this time is no different.

you're right buddy, I got the point about supply shock, and of course it will works. I don't see many opportunities, but market sentiment seems to expect big at the end of this year there is a significant increase from crypto

• +1 1

#ProphetInvestor

3 minutes ago, susilabai said:

Their wont be any much difference in price until this year ending but we can see small movement in the first quarter of next year 2020 and then halving and then market will move down as big playes will start to cash out as the returns will be low.

Then suddenly we will see a massive up movement in bitcoin and price i cannot tell as it can go any high this time.

I see bro, everyone can speculate like that, and me too, after the price goes up, usually will try the lowest point as a foothold to jump higher, but sometimes if the footing is not strong, it will even fall, that's my analogy for bitcoin this year.

#ProphetInvestor

In the long run the price will sure go up, but will it be until the end of the year I wouldn't bet on it.

But developement is too big to stay on current price.

The answer is, it depends on you.

If you hold bitcoins and you think bitcoin will be worth this year, you may think it is worth 10 times as much. If you hold bitcoins and you think bitcoin is worth 10 times as much in the long term, you can get lucky and hold it for a few years and expect it to pay 10 times your money. That's a good time to make a long term holding investment.

If you think bitcoin will be worth less in the long run than now because of the recent Bitcoin exchange rate rally, or because bitcoin has lost some of the value it has had in the past year, then you really need to think about that. That's a different investment. You need to invest with some time horizon in mind.

17 hours ago, Debanshu589 said:

Many people talk about bullish and some other talk about bearish for bitcoin so it is very difficult to deiced what to do. 

Good Luck 
Thanks

In the long run bitcoin will be worth lot of money thousands of dollars, even hundred of thousand if given a lot of time, bitcoin is the future of money and will take its place at the top soon, the price of bitcoin can only rise not fall.

I think it will get interesting since November, as everyone prepares for December, where a bullish rally can usually occur, according to previous years, that movement was spectacular in 2017.

17 hours ago, Debanshu589 said:

This includes Satoshi's mysterious wallet too. I wonder what will happen if bitcoins in this wallet move to somewhere else! Probably market will crash!

There are many coins in the market. Bitcoin is the leader of all coins. No one can beat bitcoin. The Crypto holding will depend on your choice and there is no one certain about the market change rate that when will it be changed. Bitcoin is better choice for holding. Now bitcoin price is very low I hope it will go up this year.