How do we get remove warning points from profile? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

How do we get remove warning points from profile?

I have got 2 warning point and they say i am spamming.but i do not spam .I want to improve my self   how can i  do this.kindly guide me senior members please.

5 minutes ago, fogacaca said:

yeah, i think thjey are permanent

there is actually a time for expiration if you click on the warning point, and most of them show that its permanent. as we can see in the tutorial for the forum this forum uses

Will his points be deleted in the future ? I mean lets say he didnt spam for one month then will he have that warning points still ?

8 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I have got 2 warning point and they say i am spamming.but i do not spam .I want to improve my self   how can i  do this.kindly guide me senior members please.

You can see who gave you the spam warning and i think that is the moderator! is there any indication why you get the warning?

8 hours ago, anapaulacx said:

i dont think can remove this. you just nee dto stop spamming or you can get banned with a few more warning points then there is no commeback for you, only a perma ban

It can be remove as long as the one who gave him will take it back! If you can't make it to be remove then you should take that as a motivation to post more informative! 

You should appeal here: 

i think there is no way to remove the warning points, just do the quality posts to escape yourself from getting more warning points, i also got 1 warning point yesterday, i dont what the reason behind that.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/22/2019 at 7:03 PM, cryptokram said:

You can see who gave you the spam warning and i think that is the moderator! is there any indication why you get the warning?

It can be remove as long as the one who gave him will take it back! If you can't make it to be remove then you should take that as a motivation to post more informative! 

You should appeal here: 

I have message the person who reported me but their is no answer till now.i was very depressed about this .Thank you for guiding me to warning and banning appeal post.i appereciated you help.i will go their and make a appeal.

30 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

I have message the person who reported me but their is no answer till now.i was very depressed about this .Thank you for guiding me to warning and banning appeal post.i appereciated you help.i will go their and make a appeal.

is that an official spam warning or just a sad reputtation>

coz they are different from each other! what od you think? and if you receive thenthere i a note from the sender! did you ever find one?

There is an open section for this subject I think! look in the articles and you will find the subject just reply with a message and indicate your pseudonym and a word to claim your innocence. me too I had this problem

18 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

is that an official spam warning or just a sad reputtation>

coz they are different from each other! what od you think? and if you receive thenthere i a note from the sender! did you ever find one?

Warning points not repution .i hope they consider my appeal .i receive the mail and after that mail i was so sad and depressed .because i do not want to be punished by accidental act.i do not posts more .

3 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Warning points not repution .i hope they consider my appeal .i receive the mail and after that mail i was so sad and depressed .because i do not want to be punished by accidental act.i do not posts more .

warning points and reputation is the same! but hwat is the difference?

bad reputation is given withour fellow users who wants to get the forum active and keep it clean! butthe warning poinnt? they are just the same! the only difference is that! they are from the moderators! which has the power to get you banned!

There are two Warning Points, the first weight violation that that never ending (forever) the second light violation that will expire some time. The problems, weight violation getting Warning Point will increase every time. because there is no rule what is the minimum percentage of plagiarism. 

On 10/22/2019 at 8:41 AM, Syedbesharat said:

If you use to copy and paste others topics that is spamming also if you repeats topics that is spamming also write relevant topics in catergory.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/22/2019 at 8:41 AM, Syedbesharat said:

I guess there is no way to remove them.You should be more careful and post valuable things.They are trying not to give warning points

On 10/22/2019 at 6:41 AM, Syedbesharat said:

When you get warning points for "spamming", usually there is an explanation telling you the reasons you were warned. For example "copy and pasting" is a common one. It is possible to appeal the warning, but be very sure you are not in the wrong by reading the rules, as you could make matters worse. I received a few warnings at the beginning as I was new on here, and did not realise my mistakes. Just read the explanations they gave for warning you, and try to avoid making the same mistakes again. 

you cannot remove that warning it only remain on your profile to remind you that you have warning but you only need to do not spamming in forum, NOTE: do not copy/paste.

You can read here about the warning points, but the moderator didn't mentioned about expiration of a warning point. Could you check details if it had an expiration date or not. Try to contact directly to the moderator who gave. I read his whole post, but couldn't find anything about removal of a warning point or expiration.

A warning point should have expiration so this can save their accounts for future.

Le 22/10/2019 à 08h41, anapaulacx a déclaré:

Je ne pense pas pouvoir enlever ceci. vous devez simplement arrêter le spam ou vous pouvez être banni avec quelques points d'avertissement de plus, il n'y a pas de retour pour vous, seulement une interdiction permanente.

Voila le lien du sujet concerne ta question tu trouveras la réponse a ta question.

10 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

If you use to copy and paste others topics that is spamming also if you repeats topics that is spamming also write relevant topics in catergory.

I do not copy paste any content.i was reported on my comments and these point would not expire easily.because of this i am very worried now.

10 hours ago, Jakezyrus said:

There are some note that was included in warning points and it says that some warning points are not getting expired and it is unreasonable when you get a point even there is no spamming. 

I have stated in my post .that i do not spam .i do not copy paste here i  have read the rules of forum and following them.i was just reported by senior member .i have made a appeal for the warning points.i hope my warning points  will be removed .

I have 1 warning point also.They said i was spamming but i dont know if i did. I open the warning points and i see my post i think its not spam. I admit my post is constructive so thats why they hive me warning points. I hope warning points can delete. 

On 10/22/2019 at 8:41 AM, anapaulacx said:

i dont think can remove this. you just nee dto stop spamming or you can get banned with a few more warning points then there is no commeback for you, only a perma ban

Yes only permanant ban but there should be way...For example for every 500 good post our 1 warning should be removed.Yes this would be a good idea!

21 minutes ago, alicenora said:

Yes only permanant ban but there should be way...For example for every 500 good post our 1 warning should be removed.Yes this would be a good idea!

I post a comment and got warning ,that happend to many others users.I am following rules that is reason i am here  now .if not then i would be baan long time a go.So trust me i am doing my best to avoiding this.

If you have a warning point in your crypto talk accounts, so you cannot remove this try to do good post because there are no process to remove warning. If you have it. And remember if you have a five warning points so the admin will banned your account !! So be careful and do it seriously.

I'm sure it's not possible to rub out notice details, there're lasting in addition to the obvious way to complete is usually you have to be old-fashioned after you, write-up and you should produce one's write-up some sort of positive just one it's the same attractive to some others and in addition, they can certainly, a study from these individuals and perhaps the reason performed you will get some sort of notice position with spamming is usually you will be placing with much very less time of their time, look at placing 10 a few minutes previous to ones most current, trust this assists

On 10/22/2019 at 1:41 PM, Syedbesharat said:

try to appeal it in here:

You can appeal in the link above, but if you have gotten more than 3 warnings then your chance might be very slim, but nevertheless, you should try your luck.