Cryptocurrency: Why a Logo is important? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Cryptocurrency: Why a Logo is important?

Your favorite coin by design  

407 members have voted

1. 1. Cryptocurrency Logos

• BTC
    • ETH
    • Ripple
    • Litecoin
    • NEM
    • Iota
    • Monero
    • Zcash
    • EOS
    • Tron
    • Tether
    • Dash
    • I like anyone logo

It is noticeable in our time now that marks and logos have become of great importance, especially in light of the rapid progress and rapid spread and diversification of goods, products and services. Therefore, every cryptocurrency project tries to provide a logo that distinguishes it.

Many currencies have same short name. So it is difficult to differentiate between them. As BNT coin stand for bright nuclear token as well as buncor coin. So that why every token have its own value. 

Logo for the cryptocurrency projects  is the first thing to give impressions to the users. If there is the attractive logo, users might easily detect the projects just by remembering the logo for that. Look at the logo of Bitcoin, I think most of people are familiar with the Bitcoin logo.

On 3/17/2020 at 7:01 AM, fenjunak said:

Cryptocurrency is a growing mega-trend and cryptocurrency logo designs may influence our choice of whether we should or should not trust and invest in one. 

The logo is kind of help to us to help us immediately recognize the coin we are searching for even thought the name is not clearly visible

When you will come to things like (voting for coins) doesn't matter what do we vote for, but if bitcoin is there, then it will be the winner. I think its because is the leading crypto coin and many people loves it but for me i love all logos because when i saw them i know which coins they present.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The logo for coins is very important and is considered the corporate front and is also considered the marketing interface to win customers. So it should be designed according to standards and technical experts To make it look attractive.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I only vote for Bitcoin currency in the first place because it is the queen of currencies in my opinion, while other currencies like Ethereum, Doge and BCH, I prefer them in the second place because they are easy to obtain for the purpose of investment.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

The logo is very important because it provides a comprehensive overview of this currency and makes it easy to identify the currency in large locations. For me, the currency of Ethereum is the distinctive logo and I love this currency because it has low fees and is easy to trade and has a good future, especially in the coming period. A new version will be presented, I read a lot about Ethereum On the Bitcoin news site where they talk about the upcoming massive investment in this currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is the currency of choice, it is a currency that suits everyone in terms of trading and investment, I am happy that I knew this forum that made me know the value of this cryptocurrency.

Certainly, the currency slogan and its name have a big role in attracting people to it. If the name, for example, or the slogan is not appropriate, this may affect the desire of people to own this currency and thus this will affect their currency.

Logo has an important position. Each coin has its own symbol and they are not the same, the logo represents its currency as its abbreviation, the "face" of money. I am most interested in the dogecoin logo with the dog logo, really memorable and attractive.

The logo is very important to identify the coin as such my favorite is the Litecoin logo I like simplicity along with elegance yes what I see in that logo

There are many cryptocurrency es in the market. And every coin has it's own logo. A logo depends the project identify. It attract the investors on the project.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 4/14/2020 at 12:23 PM, Veniatrs said:

The logo is the most important thing of a particular product that is either shaped or formless because the logo shows the characteristics of the product. For me the most popular crypto coin logo is bitcoin, because when someone sees the B dollar logo it will immediately know that it is bitcoin.

The B yellow dollar LOGO stands for golden money;

• the dollar stands for money
  • the B stands for bitcoin
  • the yellow stands for gold

That means bitcoin is more than just money it is an asset.

On 22.10.2019 at 07:55, alexisfuentes said:

Logo is important maybe by "Branding of Cryptocurrencies".

There are a lot cool cryptocurrency logos and very nice designs. What's your favorite by design? 

I agree that the logo as well as the name of the coin is very important, if the logo is cheap, this may discourage investing in this coin. I like the design of coins ada, xrp, nem

Blessings Logo plays a big role in attracting people to the currency, but also the strength of the project plays an important role in determining the popularity of the currency and the size of its circulation

Life is great and enjoy it

Logo's are important because this will serve as the face of a project or company,it gives own identity over others,it also sometimes give attraction to investors. But logo's are not actually top priority but it is the next thing needed after planning making a project or a company.

I agree with you that crypto introduces itself through the logo. Then we can easily recognize crypto and not fall prey to any scam. Not only crypto but every website has a logo so that people can easily recognize that website. The same goes for crypto.

In my case, I may not give importance to the design of what the currency looks like in terms of the features, characteristics, and importance that it has appeared in the market for and the deletion of. I follow that saying do not judge a book by its cover. The shape may seem unattractive, but it does have value if you recognize it

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

My favorite logo is probably ripple because it shows communication and collaboration in my opinion, however dogecoin is still the best for me as the cutest one.

Logo is simply the easiest representations of the brand name of the platform. For me btc logo is the favourite because i like how the btc logo represent the btc and Crypto currency in one single way. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 10/22/2019 at 5:55 AM, alexisfuentes said:

spacer.png

Logo is important maybe by "Branding of Cryptocurrencies".

There are a lot cool cryptocurrency logos and very nice designs. What's your favorite by design? 

My favorite coin design from my own perspective is ethereum since  I am use to using ethereum I know their might be many coin with good design too 

Logo plays Major role in any field because well design logo fixed in our mind, in crypto its very important  we easily recognized which coins logo is this, my favorite logo is ETH because its design is unique and its really eye catching logo.

According to me the need of logo is quite obvious. There should be some identity of the crypto currency. So it's the logo which gave identity to the crypto. The voting system you have posted is a good idea.

Logo ou cryptocurrency is important because is this make people when the see the logo , they know this is for bitcoin or ETH or any other coin , and this is important , for example logo of Apple is playing a really important role in marketing of the product of apple, the same things for cryptocurrency .