Cryptocurrency: Why a Logo is important? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Cryptocurrency: Why a Logo is important?

Your favorite coin by design  

407 members have voted

1. 1. Cryptocurrency Logos

• BTC
    • ETH
    • Ripple
    • Litecoin
    • NEM
    • Iota
    • Monero
    • Zcash
    • EOS
    • Tron
    • Tether
    • Dash
    • I like anyone logo

spacer.png

Logo is important maybe by "Branding of Cryptocurrencies".

There are a lot cool cryptocurrency logos and very nice designs. What's your favorite by design? 

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Of course logo is very important because it is easy to recognize what crypto it is.. like if you see a dog in the picture of crypto so what do you think it is?.. of course it's a doge coin.. Wait, there is no doge coin in the list please include dogecoin because I like the logo of doge coin.. lol

Edited by miskyming
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 4

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 minutes ago, miskyming said:

Of course logo is very important because it is easy to recognize what crypto it is.. like if you see a dog in the picture of crypto so what do you think it is?.. of course it's a doge coin.. 

The important is to know everything about coin. them your favorites logo is   Dogecoin: 1 voted

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, Drboss said:

logos are very important in any business because it has to recognised  but people and it a also a form of  official branding  too, Branding in any business is very important in any business to strive 

Hi Drboss, your favorite logo?

Ty for commenting and votes.

Edited by alexisfuentes
dogecoin pic
  • +2 2

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

A logo is very important in a business because a logo is a symbol that must be owned by all companies in order to be recognized by people and it is also a form of official branding, in any business is very important.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

logo is important because its what gives the people their first impression about the coin, and believe it or not companies pay lots of money for designers to make a  good logo.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Me i love ETH logo it has good shape and very unique make it attractive to even own ether, but also litecoin and xrp has good logs as well.

The logo of a coin is important for marketing purposes. It should have a high recognition factor. Therefore, the ETH logo is my choice

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Logo's are very important to any business as most have mentioned and it is a form of trademark to represent a particular brand and even without seeing the name of the brand you can still recognize them just by their Logos and some companies go as far as using their Logos to tell a massage. This Amazon logo tells you they sell anything from letters A to Z and puts a smile on your face too. And there are many more like this.Screenshot_20191022-071315_1.thumb.jpg.4e4919599fd850aa5f23341fb58ae1fa.jpg

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

crypto currency logo is important because the name of coin is little bit long, so for the short form and look smart, they make the logo of coin and then we can easily see the logo and judge it by logo.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

I think the most important thing for a cryptocurrency logo is its recognition. It should be different from others so as not to be confused. And my favorite logo is a dogecoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

14 hours ago, th3nolo said:

I would not trust any cryptocurrency that has a logo created by a 5-year-old child.

I mean, if a cryptocurrency is not able to have a good logo because I should trust it?

There is a logo that was created by  child,  anyway is a part of  the brand, there are also "The slogan" and The Name".

@andrehol, @moosang217, @th3nolo, @Saqib Ali Sadiq, @mando7, @Nicecrypto, @Paranoxxx, @CryptoBry, @teminalibug, @duncun007, @Razer

• +2 2

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

11 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

There is a logo that was created by  child,  anyway is a part of  the brand, there are also "The slogan" and The Name".

@andrehol, @moosang217, @th3nolo, @Saqib Ali Sadiq, @mando7, @Nicecrypto, @Paranoxxx, @CryptoBry, @teminalibug, @duncun007, @Razer

This is a serious business when it comes to logo creation because it represents what the organization or company standards for, so this shouldn't be left for a 5year old to handle. Some organizations pay huge amounts just to have this logo's developed because of the importance it carries.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, Nicecrypto said:

so this shouldn't be left for a 5year old to handle

Hi guy,   managing a project is by experts, so what I'm trying to say is that the creativity is ageless.

Creativity in the logo no matter where it comes from.

• +2 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

22 minutes ago, alexisfuentes said:

Hi guy,   managing a project is by experts, so what I'm trying to say is that the creativity is ageless.

Creativity in the logo no matter where it comes from.

Ok right, I get what you are saying. That's true, any form of creative ideas or creative ideas are not limited to certain ages and can also be developed upon by anyone.

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 12:55 PM, alexisfuentes said:

spacer.png

Logo is important maybe by "Branding of Cryptocurrencies".

There are a lot cool cryptocurrency logos and very nice designs. What's your favorite by design? 

IMHO! Logos are very important since people are easily recognized when they see it and also serves like a branding of any cryptocurrency thats why cryptocurrency logo should be easy to recognized with a pleasant looking colors.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency logos change over time. I noticed that I recently changed the logotype of the LTC, Dash, XLM cryptocurrency known to all investors. Most likely this is for advertising purposes and acts positively.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

49 minutes ago, Masterrex said:

IMHO! Logos are very important since people are easily recognized when they see it and also serves like a branding of any cryptocurrency thats why cryptocurrency logo should be easy to recognized with a pleasant looking colors.

48 minutes ago, bliznec said:

Cryptocurrency logos change over time. I noticed that I recently changed the logotype of the LTC, Dash, XLM cryptocurrency known to all investors. Most likely this is for advertising purposes and acts positively.

History has show that  changing a logo can be a relaunch of brand.

e.g. Apple.

The new Stellar Logo was announced in  march 2019, LTC 2019, Dash 2018.

apple evolu.jpg

stellar2.jpg

lite evotuion.png

• -1 1
  • +4 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/22/2019 at 11:58 AM, Drboss said:

logos are very important in any business because it has to recognised  but people and it a also a form of  official branding  too, Branding in any business is very important in any business to strive 

I agree with your opinion about how important logos are in business.
Of course the logo is very important because it's easy to recognize what crypto really is ... like if you see a dog in a crypto image so what do you think it is? .. of course it's an image that is always liked by many people like bitcoin or doge coins so you must show the doge or bitcoin logo logo so that the logo of the business you like is very visible because it is very important in the business field.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Bitcoin is undoubtedly most popular of them although altcoins have  finer material design and its color blending. When it comes to beginners, the orange will still be the most prominent of them all. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The logo of a crypto currency is important because it is a graphical representation of the crypto currency, the logo is the branded symbol of the crypto currency.

What comes to logos and visual touch, I think that cryptocurrencies definitely need to brand themselves. My all-time favourite in this regard is of course Dogecoin.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:10 AM, Paranoxxx said:

The logo of a coin is important for marketing purposes. It should have a high recognition factor. Therefore, the ETH logo is my choice

Logo is important I agree that but the project itself is more important than logo.But if you ask me about the best logo I would say bitcoin 🙂

I think that the logo is necessary to give anything a special feature and known to them, for cryptocurrencies there are beautiful logos but I think that Bitcoin has a special place in my heart and in the heart of everyone because it is the first coin born in this world new world.