Scamming, Begging or donating! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Scamming, Begging or donating!

What do you think is a best way to earn money as I mentioned above in tittle? For me donating is good cause people can donate you if you help them by actions such as here in forum someone ask question and you answer him if he'll see it help a lot may do feedback to you by donating you. But scamming and begging are illegal way to earn money.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -3 2
  • -2 1
  • -1 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

3 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Yes this site pays well but that's only temporarily, so you should think of making that money yiu earn into good use to raise your balance. Good luck.

Yah for sure that's why we have invest box in yobit in-order to expand our balances, and good news I saw they add ETH in investbox go and check it should be have good plans.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

In the today world instead of earning in the legal way people are making money using the scams and many other tricks to make people fool.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

2 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

What do you think is a best way to earn money as I mentioned above in tittle? For me donating is good cause people can donate you if you help them by actions such as here in forum someone ask question and you answer him if he'll see it help a lot may do feedback to you by donating you. But scamming and begging are illegal way to earn money.

If you are thinking of people donating then you should have your wallet addresses up for the cons and by the way, all people here are hunting for the same thing and more so, if there's some really good post that you feel have helped in any ways then the like option is there to appreciate the reply 😁 and yes we all know the scamming is bad and even the people that do it knows it's bad but they still do it anyway.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

It is not a true way to make money...You shouldnt make money with scamming someone.Of course donating is a good way and iti s the way that people show their supports

• +4 1

10 hours ago, Nicecrypto said:

If you are thinking of people donating then you should have your wallet addresses up for the cons and by the way, all people here are hunting for the same thing and more so, if there's some really good post that you feel have helped in any ways then the like option is there to appreciate the reply 😁 and yes we all know the scamming is bad and even the people that do it knows it's bad but they still do it anyway.

Yes there is need to add your bitcoin address publicly, you can use your address as user name here so when people saw that  will know that you are here after donation.

• +2 1

Iqoption.com/signup

12 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

There is nothing to do on your list Scamming, Begging or donating!

They are not good to use, you need to work for the amount you want and stop asking for other people or expect help from them! we all need to earn in our own way! 

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

There is nothing to do on your list Scamming, Begging or donating!

They are not good to use, you need to work for the amount you want and stop asking for other people or expect help from them! we all need to earn in our own way! 

Really they are not good by the way, but you told to choose one of these what do you think is the best way between those to earn money?

• +3 1

Iqoption.com/signup

1 minute ago, Luciferludz said:

Really they are not good by the way, but you told to choose one of these what do you think is the best way between those to earn money?

Scamming is a very bad thing to do and you will not just be bad but you will give some people a funds problem!

Begging is not good and dont put your self down! 

Donation from other people is one idea that they have the choice to give you or not! but i will still not do this as i have my dignity and i want to stand on myself and have my life!

but to choose according to you which of the 3! i will have the last one! but i will choose to donate to others than someone give me that!

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Scamming is a very bad thing to do and you will not just be bad but you will give some people a funds problem!

Begging is not good and dont put your self down! 

Donation from other people is one idea that they have the choice to give you or not! but i will still not do this as i have my dignity and i want to stand on myself and have my life!

but to choose according to you which of the 3! i will have the last one! but i will choose to donate to others than someone give me that!

Sure donating is if someone eligible to give you it so difference with begging, but you get donating according to your reputation in community either if you are charming etc.

Iqoption.com/signup

15 minutes ago, One_Bitcoin said:

Instead of cheating and begging for money it's better to do bounty or trade and invest, so don't make a sin by cheating and don't beg, work to make money, whatever your income is the result of your efforts.

But remember the bible say's who begging will gave so you want to tell you against the bible!😂 but sure begging is not good at all.

Iqoption.com/signup

13 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

we must distinguish between donations and ask for rewards, more donations to people in need, while rewards can be said for goods and services. I prefer the word donation to be used for charity events then earning

• +2 2

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

2 hours ago, Bitxalt said:

we must distinguish between donations and ask for rewards, more donations to people in need, while rewards can be said for goods and services. I prefer the word donation to be used for charity events then earning

No donation not means for charity, buy is some thing you get from people without begging if they guess that you need something.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 minute ago, Luciferludz said:

No donation not means for charity, buy is some thing you get from people without begging if they guess that you need something.

ahh ok, I know that point, that's a kind of reward for what we do right?!, sorry I'm not good in english so, sometimes Im missunderstand

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

The best way is to work to conquer, donation this is a way to earn, but the content must be very good and still, for you to receive a donation your work must be recognized by the person who accesses it, and this has much work. In short, work is still the best deal.

• +1 1

Scams are run galore on twitter and telegram

people also create somcalled paid groups and steal other traders charts to float as is they can chart. 

Staking is a smart way and trading is even riskier , I personally prefer an honesty approach to getting income 

Donations are ok but not if your asking for them just so you can get financial gain, 

On 10/22/2019 at 9:24 AM, Luciferludz said:

Begging is totally a shamed trick. After all we can't find the real needy. As i have also collected donation for some poor people because God is grateful on those who help its creature. But we should collect donation locally. In online some are asking for donation but not actually doing the right use. Because they are collecting for their selves. I'm supporting donations to needy. I would like to make a post if it don't go against forum.

We are providing loans and donations to legitmate people over the world. On the loan conditions its 1 year tenure without interest. Loan puropose only for investment in technology. E.G we are not giving cash or dollars or crypto. If some one is want to learn Web development or something technology then we can provide related stuff as loan as donation. We know how to verify a member because we have approach so no one can cheat us. If you have something needy just inbox me.

• +3 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

Among them donations are the best way to get some bitcoins or any cryptocurrency, you can set up a project that some what improve cryptocurrency and many crypto traders will donate to you to keep the project running.

3 hours ago, Ben Fraj Salwa said:

Then take a loan from bank is illegal as it is a form of begging I could understand from your message especially I saw nowadays Bankera Loan Services of cryptocurrency of Spectrocoin Wallet to loan you cryptocurrency for investments.

The loan method is different, you need collateral that is as valuable as your loan.

Begging already knows as illegal even in some forums.

9 hours ago, Yawar said:

Well this could be helpful for someone which is actually running a project fot the betterment of crypto world, otherwise its just a begging act like other fake developers.

Yes if your project have some positive impact on cryptocurrency, you can add a donation tab on your site and people will donate, I have donated to some great cryptocurrency project that is improving the crypto world.

• +4 1

scamming and begging are not the good ways to earn money its a illegal way to get money by scamming to the peoples and begging from peoples its a very cheap way of earning money always do work hard and u will get success

There are steps to do those three. Without earnings, you can't donate to other users and if that user has no crypto balance on their wallet then you can't beg to them as they have no money in it. Must be the method is donating it rather than begging or do some things like trading to get the money you want. 

The best way to earn is to work hard, on this time, you cant earn money easily and as you say in the topic if you do that you are getting banned in this campaign, yiu can do good things here just posting and sharing knowledge.

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 11:24 AM, Luciferludz said:

why we must do a bad thing when there are a lot of good thing to do. ? i think scamming is very bad idea and have a high risk. remember karma does exist. donating and begging are different. donating is not forcing people to give their money. 

On 10/22/2019 at 11:24 AM, Luciferludz said:

Yes, scamming and begging is not right to earn money, but the fact is we already have seen that happens not just in this forum but also in real life. We cannot do anything with them, but we can avoid them by not giving them a chance them to do that. Soon, if they realize that what they did is wrong, they will change into a good habit, and they will never do that again. But that is only for people who want to realize and commit to making a change in his life. If not, he will still do that again and again until someone can catch him and put him in one place.

• +3 1