Scamming, Begging or donating! - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Scamming, Begging or donating!

None unless donation base on my own modest view, with good amount of starting fund for investment/ trading you can donate to an experience, responsible member to upgrade to a reliable means of making, earning fine profits.

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

However, new members tend to copy and double post, low quality posts in the forum.  So we will all observe.  And I will report to those who violate the rules.

@Mosharraf Ofcourse you should report about those member who do spamming in our forum.. But dont report some one who dont done any mistake.. Before take decision to a member first check his profile and activity.. If you see any suspicious activity more then report directly without any delay..                 

• +1 2

Begging is disrespectful and scamming is illegal. Donating is not a way of earning. In donation you give your money for a good cause so how it can be a form of earning. Working or business is best and only ethical and respected way of earning.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

There are several ways to earn free cryptocurrencies, and the best of these methods is to participate actively and helpful in writing posts on this forum. As for waiting for the donation, I don't think it is a feasible method.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto is a very big earning site.  If we work hard this forum then we get big profit.  But there are many people they get doing scam and begging dollar.... So we should care this category people...    

You will not get a lot of donations unless you make something remarkable for bitcoin and expand the knowledge of cryptocurrencies to thousands or millions of people and convince them to join. Only a few made it and they got many donations but it was all for the cause.

• +1 2

There are many people who have such harmful practices, in my case I prefer to work hard to achieve my goals. There is nothing more satisfying than feeling proud of what you achieve.

• +1 1

I agree with you, especially if this is a business forum. There are special platforms and forums for donations where you understand that this is not a fraud and your donation will benefit. In my life I use special platforms and donation funds.

On 2/5/2020 at 11:03 PM, melikf78 said:

actually i dont like any of this ways begging is kinda insult to myself and scamming is actually stealing money from others and donation is just like begging.i perfer to get money with my own hard work and there are many other ways to make money like airdops and bounties

I think that these things will not be happens at this forum of the cryptotalk. Also begging for like for me is not the proper way to work. If you create useful posts then you will definitely get the reward. And also scamming is the way to stole someone's money from their side wallets.

So these things ardnot allowed at this forum, otherwise its quite a risky an dyou will be banned.

On 10/25/2020 at 4:34 PM, khan22 said:

Work hard is the main thing if you want to make money and maintain your respect becasue in the crypto market so many peoples will make scam and some peoples will start begging and send the message that they need 100$ becasue they need.

Work hard is the main thing if you want to make money and maintain your respect becasue in the crypto market so many peoples will make scam and some peoples will start begging and send the message that they need 100$ becasue they need.

begging for money is never a good thing, no one will respect you if you beg for your living, people will respect you and help you if they see you trying to work hard and they will assist you to get things done. i see a lot of crypto beggars on twitter and if they spent even half the time actually working they would earn their money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

That would be trading each others information for exchange of equivalent value  and having a fair talking about it is a good idea since scamming and begging is a bad habit that should be stopped at any cost.

13 hours ago, duncun007 said:

begging for money is never a good thing, no one will respect you if you beg for your living, people will respect you and help you if they see you trying to work hard and they will assist you to get things done. i see a lot of crypto beggars on twitter and if they spent even half the time actually working they would earn their money.

@duncun007 still you can find out two kind of people in real life who is able to work but dont work and again one who not able to work but still try to work and live with respect.. And it happen same as in crypto world... Actually in crypto people People begging in smart ways such as fool other, fall members in trap of scam.. So we need to be careful plus avoid them as much as we can..                  

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/22/2019 at 6:33 AM, Luciferludz said:

Yah for sure that's why we have invest box in yobit in-order to expand our balances, and good news I saw they add ETH in investbox go and check it should be have good plans.

I agree with you dear fellow investbox We have all at some point invested in this yobit platform
Therefore, this is good news that you comment on ETH
Good luck and raté grace for the whole community
A big greeting

i see all of them are wrong , why would you wait for people to donate you instead of working yourself , this is no difference from begging , educate yourself and learn more in a specific field of crypto and use your knowledge to gain profits , this is  better than waiting other to give you small amounts of money , donating is good but you shouldn't depend on it at all , not even 1%

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Obviously the donation when you support people they return the favor because you helped them the other 2 ways are very bad that does not lead to something good.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 1:24 AM, Luciferludz said:

What do you think is a best way to earn money as I mentioned above in tittle? For me donating is good cause people can donate you if you help them by actions such as here in forum someone ask question and you answer him if he'll see it help a lot may do feedback to you by donating you. But scamming and begging are illegal way to earn money.

The way you say it, I also prefer the donation, since it would be like working, begging is not my thing, and much less cheating that is something of people without shame

I personally think the best way to earn money to do the work legitimately and whole heartedly. I would say never give negative reactions and fake reputations. Do hardwork support people and thereby we all can earn good money in the forum.

• +2 1

Scamming is illegal, but beginning or asking for cash is not legally prohibited, just if you harass and after people tell you to stop, you keep going, that is harassment.

• -2 1

I don't give rate to the posts without checking  all the texts. I try to understand  all points before issuing  a rate to the posts. 

• -1 1

Begging, cheating, and donating are not good ways to earn an income. Working hard is the only way to get good money, work is more valuable than expecting donations from others.

• +1 1

I think the scamming is the easiest way to make money but begging too can be easy if you don't have self respect or ego in you but they both are unworthy and one should never do this.

Of course it's improve on to search out currency from donations somewhat than pleading and fraud. But it would be improve on to make up cash from the consequences of effective with one's accept strength, this is future new dignified than the three conduct above. 

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Leo stephen said:

We should work hard and should be determined to earn through this platform. We should not be looking for shortcuts to earn easy cash. This forum offers us lots of information and earnings it's our responsibility to repay them by sharing informative and quality contents.

You can see many member get banned from our forum permanently and it happened just because those member use cheat ways to work in our forum to get money such as copy, paste,reputation cheater, break forum rule and so on.. You can see for recent talk token trade many spammer come into our forum to earn money so every time they made low quality post Which are monitoring by Moderator as well as by senior member..                        

• Useful or interesting 1

I also think of the same so we need to follow where is the right position that can help we are able to build everything that is a position that works we are able to really be putting the right strategy the right place we need to keep on moving to the right direction we need to follow strategies that are way to important and in the end it is the right thing to do

• +4 1

Well the support is good and the person may receive some money from it, but it can never be considered a method of profit or a means of good income Rather, it is better through assistance or providing support that is provided to be in a paid form, whereby anyone with a specific skill or experience can request to meet his expertise and present it to various sites and companies on the Internet, thus achieving a stable income from his work.