Scamming, Begging or donating! - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Scamming, Begging or donating!

On 10/22/2019 at 5:24 AM, Luciferludz said:

What do you think is a best way to earn money as I mentioned above in tittle? For me donating is good cause people can donate you if you help them by actions such as here in forum someone ask question and you answer him if he'll see it help a lot may do feedback to you by donating you. But scamming and begging are illegal way to earn money.

Well said mate, it's better you make donation to your members on the forum  than to involve your self into scamming or begging your members on the forum because to me Both the two are illegal which we are suppose to stay away from. Thanks for the advice

Responsible people will never engage their self's in scamming and begging. They will prefer to work and earn their hardworking money and when they earn what they can sustain their self or even go beyond and become rich they look back and help those that need their help to grow through donation in charity or personal assistant to people. 

Your topic I'd interesting mate, for me; donating is the best over scamming and begging. Donation's mostly take place in association's, organization's e.t.c. Donation is always done when it need arise. Begging is an act of people with with blind mind who are weak to hustle for their needs while scamming is the worse of all because you may be killed if caught. 

Yes dear friend in your mentioned ways the best way to make cryptocurrencies is donating because scamming is illegal and also begging is not a good way to earn cryptocurrencies but trading and investing is also very good ways to earn cryptocurrenciesbecome rich and successful in crypto world.

• +3 1

Yes dear Donating is the way to earn cryptocurrency .buy we can earn more.profit by trading and investment  .with long term investment we get huge profit.many scammer steal our money this is not a good .begging and scamming is not a good way to earn.

• +2 1

I think donating is better because we can benefit others, as well as help those who are less well off economically. Meanwhile, cheating and begging are against the law. For that we better donate because generosity is needed by someone.

• +1 1

Among your three options one is illegal, one kind of crime actually, I am talking about  scamming. Though nowadays many people are tring through this, it's wrong. But begging or donation are not that type. It can help to make fund but always choice to do things with my own.

I think all the ways that you have mentioned are wrong, we should not make money in this way. We need to get proper knowledge and information and then we do the trading ourselves and earn money in this way. I hate to make money in all these ways that you mentioned and I do not want to earn money in this way, I want us to earn money through our knowledge and information.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best idea is one that you shared that we help the people in this platform and they paid us by this way we also can earn easily enough money and they also getting knowledge about the platform I like it if anyone having problems can contact with me I will guide him him completely about the platform I can guide on every topic of the platform and I will solve any problem.

Yes there comes some trouble when you as user work with the digital world. All of them comes in your way like scamming donating and begging. Users take more interest in the digital world to connect with the world while sitting at your home.

the scamming is not the desired thing as it is prohibited in all the laws and not moral act and rest two can be considered the available options to chose from, and I would like to donate after earning it .

For my friend, I have a different opinion of choosing. First, my fraud is strictly prohibited without mentioning reasons, because the issue is clear. As for begging, it is possible for me on the principle of a debt and the donation order. If I have the ability to donate to those who need it, then it is a good idea in another way and I recommend it thank you very much

Good day mate. I sincerely think that the best way to make money is to invest with the little that you have. If you are waiting for somebody to donate money to you, its goin to be difficult to earn any significant amount of money. So to me the best option is to work hard and earn some money. Then you invest the money to make more money.

I think all these ways of handling money are bad fellows, I hope we can better learn to generate our own money and not resort to this, since the money obtained by a good job will always be more valued than the one obtained in a bad way.

Scamming and begging are not qualities to be a responsible living kind. And donating is a kind behaviour that gives to help will also be helped by someone when they need it back. " what goes around comes around"

On 10/22/2019 at 7:24 AM, Luciferludz said:

What do you think is a best way to earn money as I mentioned above in tittle? For me donating is good cause people can donate you if you help them by actions such as here in forum someone ask question and you answer him if he'll see it help a lot may do feedback to you by donating you. But scamming and begging are illegal way to earn money.

It could actually be that there were no donations. Today, he likes to donate to others through encryption. Some humanitarian organizations today accept Bitcoin donations

I agree with you, by spending time in this forum we are able to learn and win some cryptocurrencies, but the problem is that there are some scammers and spammers so we must report them in order to help this forum develop

• +4 1

There are many scamper on this sit who always told your personal so always avoid these are all type of people because there are not your senior and not your best friend on this site because it will terminate your work and also profitable earning on this site that you want from this site in the form of btc.

No fraud, no begging, we try to enter, gain experience, earn profits, and then make a donation if the abundant money is available with us, and we hope to earn money and help most people

• +2 1

My friend I want to tell you that the scammers are more on this forum You should be careful about that and you should to protect your account from this scameras by protecting your private key

• +5 1

I think that all of the ways are illegal and these ways of getting benefits through the scammed  are not worthy of being getting more and more benefits .I think the best way of earning is hardwork and your own trading and effort.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I agree with you, donations can help us grow, since feedback can benefit us all, doing all this will prevent us from being scammed.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think they both apply for lazy irresponsible people, who could not find their own money they try to get it for free from people who work hard everyday.

You did not mention the most important way to earn money, which is work, work hard and invest your profits in a legal way, and this way you will make a lot of money if you have sufficient experience after reading well and learning from experts in this forum to avoid loss.

• +3 1

Begging is one of the common things in our time, as many people work with this begging, especially after the outbreak of the Corona epidemic, the phenomena of poverty and homelessness began, and we, as members of this forum, must help eliminate this phenomenon and help the needy and increase donations to them.