Request - Additional local language section - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitkoyns

Request - Additional local language section

I think we need an additional local language section to gain more users and they can speak on their local tongue. Cheers

The members of this forum come from the whole world. I see that there is only English and Russian language . Absolutely, cryptotalk is new forum that wil be more exist if the content is adding by local language section. The members do not need online translator so that the admin can directly understand what they are talking about.

This forum is barely new. Even if there were sufficient number of local entities to sustain a separate section, keep in mind that we still have - what? Three moderators? - and they wouldn't be able to keep up with the police work if they can't understand the language. If there are a couple of guys who can handle a local section, then sure, but they need to prove themselves first.

And the admin calls the final shots here on whether certain forum features get the green light or not yet.

So there's probably no need to rush these things yet. We'll get them for sure. In due time.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

20 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

I think adding lical languagescwill be hard to maintain and detect abuse, they will have to hire more people on those sections only to moderate the section and that's costly.

You're not totally wrong. I agree but you know, so many people want to join in this forum but they can't post because the problem of language. Yeah, i hope that the admin can find the way out for this case

7 minutes ago, meowmeow said:

Almost all of the people is requesting for a local board so that they can easily express their opinion using their own language. I think that local board will become beneficial to any other people.

I think admins do not create sections with other languages because they doubt that other communities will be active in those sections. Therefore, they focused on large communities as english speakers. But I support that there are other sections in other languages

I give up and say okay let's just have these local languages. Many people have been requesting these local languages and i have been again st it but since too many request i give up.

It has been requested many times before and the admin or moderator still not add more local section. I think they are focusing on other things right now, so i hope after that, admin will add more local section.

I think an interesting proposal would be to make elections every month to see which local forums would have the best chance of being added, a period of about 3 months should be enough to add the first forum.

That way you can have an idea of which local forums will have vitality based on the statistics of the first elections

5 hours ago, Bitkoyns said:

I think we need an additional local language section to gain more users and they can speak on their local tongue. Cheers

There are so many request to have this local board but we heard nothing from the admin and the moderators!

3 hours ago, meowmeow said:

Almost all of the people is requesting for a local board so that they can easily express their opinion using their own language. I think that local board will become beneficial to any other people.

Maybe the admin wants to see the best moderators for every language before he add the local section! Russian is already in the community but they are easy to moderate due to their local.

I think that local languages are a good idea, if there are enough moderators to deal with the flood of posting in those languages. Otherwise, they might be too much to the forum. What do you think? should there be more local languages?

A topic that comes up whenever new members joined this forum, we are still waiting for this new section and the language that will come first, and then we can talk about several languages that can add a plus to the forum.

yes my vote is also with you, there must be an additional language section like Russian section, where members can speak and write posts in their own language so it will be good for the forum and it will increase the number of members.

Hard Worker 😎😎

If the issue is the cost for hiring people to moderate local sections, I am sure there are some people willing to do it for free or even just for a period of time while the forum is gaining more users and more paid ads

I think user talk about other language because they see Russian language forum here,every one want her native language to be in the forum.

the forum i think is in the beginning, and sure we will see other language when the community become very big  

On 10/23/2019 at 2:36 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

there must be an additional language section like Russian section, where members can speak and write posts in their own language so it will be good for the forum and it will increase the number of members.

You're right mate. There are many misunderstanding on every post because of unclear meaning. Adding local language is better than using translator. They can speak with their own language and it help us much.

Why do I have this sinking feeling that the subject of having additional local language sections added here, is taboo for the forum staff?

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I agree. It is advisable to open local forums and tell people to tell each other about the same language.I would like Turkey to be even officials from the local forums.

I think there simply isn't enough members to keep another local language forum running. Talking of English and Russian, why can't we select our main language so that the suggested articles aren't mixed up together? It's really annoying if I'm looking for a new topic in the right list and see many Russian topics I can't write in.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 10/22/2019 at 9:16 AM, Bitkoyns said:

There are many people of the world are using cryptotalk but they understand english language. I think english is the language for convince every member of cryptotalk.

I posted somewhere else about this, everyone that knows a language other than english and russian should add it in the thread like this :

name :

languages spoken:

that way when admins do decide to add more languages they can count on the community to help out and give us positions within these languages as moderators

I believe that the Spanish language should be included, it would be a great help for Spanish speakers, and Cryptotalk will expand it to South America and part of the European continent.

On 10/21/2019 at 11:46 PM, Bitkoyns said:

It is literally like that but I think it is because the universal language if it can be called that is English since many of us who have our native language or our country always study another language and normally it is English as an alternative language but I am in according to your opinion

I think that the english language on the cryptotalk is nice and good because english is international language so english language is best on this platform .