Your own discipline in trading - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Your own discipline in trading

Tell me about your own discipline in trading.
Maybe you have any personal rules on the trading floor?
Or your own rules relating to the way you feel?
For example, do not be drunk when trading. Or, if you start to really want to sleep, it is better not to make large transactions, otherwise you can make a serious mistake by inattention...

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

15 hours ago, Winner said:

I try to purchase coins when the price is very low. I don't like to invest in things that seem to have unrealistic gain predictions.

And it's right — to buy for cheap, sell expensive.
But this is the basic principle of business.
Or do you think that this also applies to discipline, because it is necessary to wait for the right moment?

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

The main thing for me is to keep emotion out of it. And to be able to see what's going on without being distracted by feelings. Don't follow the crown and stick to your guns. If you set an order. Stick to it and don't increase your price just because someone else did. 

• +1 1

my discipline in the trading is that i always use money management in my trading and always take care of my investment, i never trade blindly or never buy any coin without research of that coin before buying.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

Set the margins of buy and sell of the tokens or coins.

you should be aware on the project and their development.

always active on their discussion in their telegram group.

Have the patience to wait in the market, buy at very low and sell at high!

For me I really afraid from trading, I really didn't enter this field so much just once or twice in my crypto life, I find it so risky and easy to lose 

I trade only little amount and that is when I already had my nap, at that time my brain is fresh and will concentrate more on trading only 

• +4 1

Discipline in crypto trading is much more important to get profitable. Though I am not doing try but I would like to advise for some discipline which help you to prevent losses and take some profit such as don't be panic, before invest in any coin do proper research, don't be emotional, etc

Being a disciplined trader will lead you to success in trading. This will help you to avoid losing your money when you trade. I still haven't done a lot of trading yet, but as soon as I focus on it, I won't do actions because I got carried away of my emotions.

Discipline is the most important part in trading. With full discipline the feeling of FOMO or panic is removed. The placing of the sale and stoploss orders must be made on the basis of personal calculations and without being influenced by other feelings.

In every place, Discipline is the most important thing. If we talk about Discipline in crypto trading then here also we need some Discipline maintained to make a profit. Like without having the knowledge we should not invest in trading then before invest try to research about that coin and also don't be panic when you start trading.

First of all Do not Abuse Every Bitcoin user is willing to have Money And raise funds for their Living Lifestyle we need money Yes actually all of us most need it for just some To spend with

On 10/4/2019 at 7:21 AM, MyThoughts said:

Tell me about your own discipline in trading.
Maybe you have any personal rules on the trading floor?
Or your own rules relating to the way you feel?
For example, do not be drunk when trading. Or, if you start to really want to sleep, it is better not to make large transactions, otherwise you can make a serious mistake by inattention...

It is based on respecting the rules that I have established for my trades, patience and wisdom, I usually use graphic patterns and relate it to the technical indicators to obtain a cleaner picture of the situation, each trader is instructed based on their experiences to improve in what is proposed.

• +1 1

My principle in trading is patience and no loss. It must be profitable whatever it is most important not to experience losses

When trading on cryptocurrency exchanges, you should focus on the trading itself. Do not categorically drink alcohol and it is advisable to monitor your sleep. There should be a regimen of day and night. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I suggest when trading always try to be patient. if you are new trader then then you need to know where you trading is trusted or not. before trading see the last trading price and always check on which price you are buying or selling.

In my opinion, no matter what you do, you need to be disciplined which will make success easier Likewise, the trading has to be disciplined. First of all if you want to invest then should be proper knowledge about that

Discipline in trading very much. the most important thing is not to cheat others and make other people lose. we must be confident in doing trading, essentially don't be afraid of failure, dare to try is a form of success.

Trading is quite risky in crypto but if you trade wisely you can get good profit. I like to trade in number of coins instead of spending all amount on one coin. Its help to compensate the loss because all coins not fall same time. If one coin fall other coins rise will save you from loss.

I think this is the first things we need to respect, is to be discipline when you trade, because your money they are in jock so if you dont plan what you will do with them so you can loss them, need to be discipline with yourself.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Aside from those basic rules in trading which i always apply,i set my own discipline,

Seeing market crashing really affects our mood thats why i practice so hard having a self control,  i dont watch the market everyday, i'll just open it to set buy and next day check on it if it fills my order and then i just set my sell order..thats how i deal with the market. Watching market doesnt help me increase so thats what i do.

All should do trading with a fresh mind and before making any order need to do double check as any wrong input can cause of a big loss. mainly i do trading when i get free time.

In trading market first of all the users should not get panic while seeing the low rates of the investments ,buying and selling of tokens in regular basis may give you a big return also it may occur loss sometimes so being disciplined while trading is very neccessary for a great achievement. 

Yes I have some rules about this. Firstly I work here like part time work. When I find some opportunities and be relax then I use this sector. Also I always try to be alert for buying and selling time. 

Self discipline is a must in trading. But for me, the rules i set with myself when it comes to tradingis to have more patience and expect worse in trading. I prepare myself with bad things happen in trading so if it happened, it will not ruin my mental state than make sure i will be more careful in steps i will make.

• +2 1