Still You Keep Valuable Tokens? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

Still You Keep Valuable Tokens?

On 10/22/2019 at 3:17 AM, cheewy said:

I want to ask. still you keep valuable tokens? for bounty users or airdrop users, this question make them laugh. i just want to know it. and how many your valuable token right now.? please share your experience 😂

another question: why you still hold them? 😂

Most of use who get some coin's from airdrops at holding a lot of token hoping that one day the markets is goings to be better at least in on day or the other so that they can cash out. Like I'm still holding btg and others.

I don't have a lot of tokens but I'm still holding them because their value is low but I see potential in them. This year it will definitely increase.

I can supply or exchange it with every other cryptocurrency, by keeping the crochet token, making you a rich person. If a token is essential, I will maintain it until it fully sets itself up in the crypto display and the value is long enough for my game.

On 10/28/2019 at 1:30 PM, Haydoidayctm said:

3 months is a long time, I'm afraid when your friend can withdraw it, the value of it is not worth much, and afraid of not having enough min trading on the exchange, I participated in a lot of airdrops, and I think it's good.  especially sell them if possible

I grasp particular priceless tokens but their prices are declining, it's programmed on the kucoin substitute but I'm stagnant in suspense to travel to a larger replace but hang around extremely lingering and sitcoins. 

On 10/22/2019 at 10:17 AM, cheewy said:

I want to ask. still you keep valuable tokens? for bounty users or airdrop users, this question make them laugh. i just want to know it. and how many your valuable token right now.? please share your experience 😂

I have the top 3 coins in the market and apart from that I also have Litecoin, Nano and Kucoin now that we are in the halving season it's very important to have the top token in your portfolio, this is not the time for experiment but a time for profit,and only these valuable tokens or coins can offer.

I always keep valuable or potential tokens as I know that holding them for a long term will give me a good amount of profit. I have the time and I am a patient person so waiting for years is not a problem with me as long as I can profit. 

Well, I hold quite a lot of coins, and most of them come from bounties and airdrops. Well, some of the tokens that I hold have low prices. I still hold it to this day hoping that the coin has a price in the future. however, I still paid attention to their telegrams. and some coins have become dead coins. I think many people withhold tokens for the same reason as me.

If it's a token in my MEW wallet, that's a lot. And the average does not have value. Different from those in exchange.
But I want to ask, is there anyone here who gets 888,888 Kicktoken, because after I check the price is very high. but unfortunately it cannot be sold. I've tried sending it.

I still hold valuable Token but not much, just some, others I sold because I didn't see it really resilient, I hope holding small Token is not wrong

I think keeping or storing the valuable tokens which is giving you a good income or a profit from your investment then it will be foolishness you should not keep or store such tokens which has the good value presently because there is also a chance of bad impact in its price.

Currently few tokes are very good and have good future for investment because they are low price but can go very good its just matter of time for me Bancor USDT Link and BitMart these are very good for long term investment currently I have very few in my wallet but in near future I doing some search for have more.

On 10/22/2019 at 4:17 AM, cheewy said:

i we are talking only about tokens received from airdrops then i sell them on the first day that they are listed on some exchange, there is no sense to hold them because their price will slowly go to 0 and you will earn nothing

If I see a good coin I buy and hold even in this bad market situation, but you have to be really through and do your research carefully because there are many bad coins in the market.

I participate some Airdrop and bounty but all are useless coin that's why I am holding my token, when coin price go high I will be sold my Airdrop coin and collect money. I will give one advice don't participate Airdrop project.

No hope for dead coins. I've sold most of my altcoins a while ago and looking at the price charts I see it was a right move at the time.

I still keep the coins I got from Airdrop because they haven't been listed in any platforms yet haha,

I hope they will be valuable one day

19 minutes ago, brazitac said:

If I did offer all the ones which I've had the chance, I would have a few ETH... but not that much... this way I have the chance for any of these ventures to boom on the another alt season... the way I see it, it could be more fulfilling like this rather than offering promptly with moo costs

Yes, I also hold these currencies in the hope that their projects will flourish and the price will increase

7 minutes ago, huyasdad08 said:

Bitcoin holds the purpose of the cryptocurrency, there is no standard value for the token and you do not necessarily need to exchange this token.

what do you mean there is no standard value for a coin? every coin must have its own value and for the most time these coins lose value when the market fluctuate.

On 10/22/2019 at 4:17 AM, cheewy said:

I just can't get rid of all my airdropped coins at the moment. Some aren't even listed, so I'll just hold on to them. In a few years time maybe one or two projects turn out to be very profitable.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

yes i am keeping some of the coins only just to sell it tonthe desired price.and hopedully those coins hit the price very soon.and it totally depends on the trading or buying volume of that coin

I have got only some altcoins. I have sold my phone, where was private keys of my ETH wallets. But I dont think that there was any profitable coin.

I shift every the rewards I pick up through Token
Into admired currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin

I still hold some Welcoins and tokens that I think will be worth it in the near future.  I don't know why I did it, but I think the price of bitcoin will go crazy again next year.

still you keep valuable tokens?

No, not much for me except for a few coins. And I don't hold them on large quantities, especially for coins with that might be forgotten, and would go zero trading volume.

Actually I still keep invaluable tokens 😂😂

In fact I got them from airdrops and bounties, but some of them have a good potential that's why I'm still keeping'em