Bitcoin Turns Bullish Signal Turns Positive - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

Bitcoin Turns Bullish Signal Turns Positive

Unfortunately, it seems that the cryptocurrency market has been destroyed by bears in the past days, but we hope bulls will have a role now and they will raise the market.

Well, The Topic is very old. But this good time to reply. I think the BTC price has completed the downword move and now the time to go higher. Let's see ahead. 

Yes, in fact, bitcoin was giving positive signals for the rise, but the collapse that occurred in the previous period in the financial markets due to the spreading virus affected the bitcoin as well.

On 3/9/2020 at 4:35 PM, mamoodho said:

This news gives beginners an opportunity to buy savings from Bitcoin and store them until the price rises in the future and benefit from that

Not only the beginners have that opportunity even the expert are waiting for such opportunity to come and use it

On 10/27/2019 at 7:35 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

if you're a long term investor and you want to hold at least for another 2 - 3 years you have nothing to worry about

Long investors don't usually lose they always gain is just that it took time before conclusion

Bitcoin price can raise or fall anytime in the crypocurrency market. In this year, Bitcoin halving is expected to happen. After that price of Bitcoin or other major altcoins are supposed to increase in the cryptocurrency market. Experts are telling so. 

On 1/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, bliznec said:

Namely, Bitcoin will force you to move forward, and the price of $ 8,100, expects the development to continue and higher. 

To me i think I will keep maintaining back my bitcoins by holding it till the right preference for me because i trust expenses will keep growing.

15 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

To me i think I will keep maintaining back my bitcoins by holding it till the right preference for me because i trust expenses will keep growing.

Income will undoubtedly grow, where there is demand, there is supply. The price of bitcoin depends on this. Thank you for watching Bitcoin. Today you need to buy bitcoin as much as possible. 

The predictive price for the halving of the bitcoin is in 13th May 2020. At that time the price of the bitcoins will go much more higher than it is now. The price of the current bitcoin price is almost 7k usd. But as the bull run is going the price will go higher than all time it was  so the yet higher place is yet to come. 

It is unfortunate that when the prices were going high and the long anticipated bull run seemed to be happening, the global pandemic caused the prices to crash. But its not the end yet and the long awaited bull run is still expected after the halving this year.

468x60-3.png

On 10/22/2019 at 6:36 AM, cheewy said:

Im just read news from newsbtc site, that bitcoin already giving positive signal if can stay above $8,100 over the short term. this will make traders anticipated and monitoring the movements of bitcoin within few days. great news for us 🙂

After a long time it make bullish signals. In these days many influencers and experts saying us that. Also they recommend us to invest on this golden opportunity.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

By this time, many people are expecting the higher price from bitcoin but when the month of December comes, the price of it are being dumped and many people are disappointed, but when the 2020 comes, the price of bitcoin meets the $10000 mark and many people are being happy especially for those holders.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/22/2019 at 8:36 AM, cheewy said:

Im just read news from newsbtc site, that bitcoin already giving positive signal if can stay above $8,100 over the short term. this will make traders anticipated and monitoring the movements of bitcoin within few days. great news for us 🙂

Yes  this is truly a wonderful news. Now people that invested in cryptocurrency can now earn what they invest. It is the time that they need to trade better to have better earnings and can earn money as much as they want. 

It might be a great news for us, but we need to wait and see for ourselves if there will be bull run, we are anticipating a good bull run after bitcoin halving

On 10/22/2019 at 6:06 AM, cheewy said:

I'm already holding all my crypto assets for now. I'm waiting for the bitcoin price to go at least 9000USD so i can sell my bitcoin satoshi for a valuable price to earn good profit. 

On 5/1/2020 at 5:50 PM, mdmusa said:

It is very possible to urge Bitcoin around 8300$ within the short term. Most of the time we see tons of "bullish signals". But let's hope that next week, the worth will start to rise again. it'll become the strongest and costliest currency. This possibility is off to a really good start with evidence of whether Bitcoin will rise or fall in 2020.

Although the original post was about a different timeframe as it was written back in October, the situation is somehow quite similar. I even had a chart opened up yesterday, where the fibonacci retracements were lining up with the last action. Funny how we returned to normal so fast.

Bitcoin makes the bullish signal positive and through it, we can understand the price of the currency. Trading charts help you learn. It is very easy to understand the signals of the charts and the price of which currency will go up and down.

It's sure that the bitcoin price has been down due to the pandemic, but recently the price has started going up and this shows that the bull run will soon occur and also the bitcoin halving is very close so the market will become bullish soon. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think that there are those who can expect what is the next price of bitcoin whether high or low, perhaps large investors who have large funds and buy bitcoins in large quantities can know the direction of the market movement of bitcoin

He has now crossed the threshold of $ 9000, and I think that we are on a new path for Bitcoin, which is in favor of the old investors who are waiting for this opportunity. It is possible that in the coming days he will be lost on this path. But it can also be caused by a retreat we small traders must be prepared for any new developments

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/24/2020 at 10:40 PM, alex72 said:

In my opinion if bitcoin turns bullish siglal that is a very great news for every Crypto holder who holds bitcoin because after that Bitcoin's price will increase very much. 

Yes I think that it is very great if bitcoin is now getting more attention because it will be great if bitcoin is raising its price even more and I think that the halving will occur in these month so I hope that all positive will happen in bitcoin and people will earn. 

3 hours ago, Qazi said:

Even post is old but that time analysis of market and current time market is same, after many days Bitcoin reach 9200 doller not and signal turns green which is good news for investors and bitcoin holders. 

I think we are experiencing minor bull run at this moment, this is a good opportunity for us to have a good profits before halving, while halving might increase the value of the bitcoin price again

Edited by Treat1234

6 hours ago, Jump said:

Yes I think that it could be great if people will earn now and I hope that people will earn more because of the bullrun that will happen in this time. Bitcoin is still rising and it can rise for more so I hope that it will be great and the halving will also come in this month of May. 

Yes is good opportunity for us to make sure we hold a lot of bitcoins and other profitable tokens like the top ten tokens on the coingecko

There is some difficulty in finding bullish signals because they might be easily mixed up with bearish ones and to be honest, I just rely on trusted sources only.