Bitcoin Turns Bullish Signal Turns Positive - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

Bitcoin Turns Bullish Signal Turns Positive

On 10/27/2019 at 9:35 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

if you're a long term investor and you want to hold at least for another 2 - 3 years you have nothing to worry about

well i could never imagine myself holding bitcoin or any other currency for 3 years and just never trade it or sell it when it hits new highs, day trading is always better.

Bitcoin now on bullish point. Many people making profit through this signal. It's price going up. My friend earned $30 profit in 1 day from $10 usd leverafe trading. Many people also earn massive profit from it.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

15 hours ago, iskaba said:

For me, I am not exceedingly apprehensive and optimistic about the prospect of Bitcoin
It will happen to the strongest and as a rule exclusive currency

Your optimism was correct, because bitcoin is now on the rise and has now reached the price of $ 8,800. The year 2019 has been bad for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general and I hope 2020 will be the year of the surge.

We need bitcoin to be bullish, as of writing this bitcoin is about $8000+ which is a good sign that anytime soon the bull will come

On 1/13/2020 at 3:30 AM, Ipal said:

Yes as a trader I continue to monitor the movements of bitcoin prices every day, currently the price of bitcoin is around $ 8000, I really want to wait for the increase.

The price is not plus 800 dollar, it has risen what will be your next step

At the beginning of 2020, all cryptocurrencies show impressive growth. I hope that the whole year will pass under the sign of the bulls! There is a reason for this - it is halving in May 2020.

Yes bitcoin is going to break out 9000 soooo sooon.

we all waiting and the longest time the bitcoin stay down the shorter it go up so easy.

7 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Today the price of the bitcoin again shows a good market price and better to gran the opportunity to make a lot of investment that can give a huge amount of profit.

yea we are pushing to test the 9000$ but i think for now we are done with the bullish market and we will start turning bearish from here but altcoins will prosper.

The December month 2019 is the last bearish month of bitcoin in new 2020 year bitcoin change its pattren bearish to bulish mode and now currently bitcoin is at 9100$.This is awesome price.

Every time when bitcoin turn bulish signal and in green we feel happy and buy more bitcoin and when bitcoin show bearish mode and become red we feel fear and sell our coin .Do not do this mistake in trading .

See how bitcoin grow now it was $9000+ this is beyond our expectations in a short period of time bit has reach this amount what do you think will happening for coming 4 to 5 months.

Don't buy too fast to see what happens later because Bitcoin is still waiting for the next few hours and if the signal is still down

On 10/22/2019 at 6:36 AM, cheewy said:

Im just read news from newsbtc site, that bitcoin already giving positive signal if can stay above $8,100 over the short term. this will make traders anticipated and monitoring the movements of bitcoin within few days. great news for us 🙂

We got this news from several influencers. They said that bitcoin is now bullish point and it's price will rise up. And this happend as they said. After this we saw a healthy rise up on crypto and bitcoin price.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Most traders are happy when Bitcoin rises, but sometimes liquidity is pumped only into Bitcoin, which leads to the fall of the rest of the cryptocurrencies.

After spending the last 3 weeks in the $8,000 range, Bitcoin has, at last, flashed some bullish signals and multiple analysts reported that the digital asset easily pushed through multiple technical levels over the weekend.

Welcome with me
In my experience, everything expected in the extremely volatile bitcoin price is a matter of time and the change will happen for better or worse.

Most traders are happy when Bitcoin rises, but sometimes liquidity is pumped only into Bitcoin, after a short bear run, the market ricochet back to go bull run. let check whether the bull run will go further more. wanting to see great result.

On 24.02.2020 at 14:18, Doa ibu said:

Yes, I think that's good news, because this is the beginning of the rise in bitcoin, we will only wait for the increase at any time, I think the safe point of the bitcoin price might be $ 10,000

I would prefer this point at $ 14,000. And with the growth of bitcoin, you should not buy other coins at this time. It's worth waiting for a while. Since violas usually fall in price at this point.

Sincerely some times I dont think about those Bullish signals or prediction analyse....etc I think one things that some times the wales can affect the Bitcoin price when they decide to grow it or to down it, through their high volume transactions.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin is a volatile mood, where every year and every month it descends strongly and climbs up strong, so its rise is positive for some people and negative for the other and its rise is positive for some people

Not bad at all when the price comes down now and then. And given the worldwide situation, it does not surprise me that BTC crashes. Let's see what happens ... this could become a nice buying opportunity.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

The news is that the price of bitcoin is $8,100 it is a good news of users and others persons who can use this site maybe it’s price could be very high then these prices 

this only shows how crypto market are so volatile. from the time of this post bitcoin is slowly increasing and decreasing. so having patience is what we really need to become successful.

2 minutes ago, ram007 said:

this only shows how crypto market are so volatile. from the time of this post bitcoin is slowly increasing and decreasing. so having patience is what we really need to become successful.

Agreed. Patience is the most powerful tool that we can use,that time of post crypto increase the price and month of december it drops. And increase again this year 2020 which only proves that patience can be the basis of your earnings.