Banned account. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Banned account.

There are so many account now that is banned and i have noticed that once they are banned all their creation (post/thread) are gone.

I think there should be another way to have it as this will give impact to other users! If the account banned is just a newbie then its all good but how about to those members rank account? what if they got banned but before that they made good threads and many users posted and do comments there? all the post will be gone too?

to @Admin and moderators @Desais, @epidemia and company. is it possible for the account is banned but their post will not be deleted if they are not subject to plagiarism, copy/paste and duplicate? just the post involve are the one to be gone?

6 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

There are so many account now that is banned and i have noticed that once they are banned all their creation (post/thread) are gone.

I think there should be another way to have it as this will give impact to other users! If the account banned is just a newbie then its all good but how about to those members rank account? what if they got banned but before that they made good threads and many users posted and do comments there? all the post will be gone too?

to @Admin and moderators @Desais, @epidemia and company. is it possible for the account is banned but their post will not be deleted if they are not subject to plagiarism, copy/paste and duplicate? just the post involve are the one to be gone?

If a banned user had created reasonable threads/posts before they banned, then such threads and posts should not be deleted, IMO.

right.  I also think that, deleting a post by a baner will affect a lot of other active members who previously discussed in that account's post, and as a rule, people will have to  redo to receive the reward.  I suggest only deleting spam posts and keeping their quality posts

That is why we should avoid to reply in that shitopics as I said many times....but nobody listens.

Best solution for this would be to restrict all newbies to open new Topics.

They should first rank up 

• Useful or interesting 2

1 minute ago, profix5 said:

I got a lot of posts deleted because the topic where I posted was also deleted. THis is what happens when someone creates a bad post and a lot of people reply there...

We all have lot of posts deleted more or less...

I tried to open normal educational topics, but nobody wants to have discussion there....sadly.

Much easier to talk about moon , lambo and investing and hodling libra 

Edited by hexwin

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

That is why we should avoid to reply in that shitopics as I said many times....but nobody listens.

Best solution for this would be to restrict all newbies to open new Topics.

They should first rank up 

I know that dude and i am not posting to those threads also, but i am asking what if, i mean in the long run!

There are some good threads created before they got banned!

2 minutes ago, profix5 said:

I got a lot of posts deleted because the topic where I posted was also deleted. THis is what happens when someone creates a bad post and a lot of people reply there...

Those deleted threads are connected to plagiarism, copy/paste and duplicate only!

Just now, hexwin said:

We all have lot of posts deleted more or less...

I tried to open normal educational topics, but nobody wants to have discussion there....sadly

😄 i am one of your follower on your thread, i saw a lot of it and they are really good! 

6 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

😄 i am one of your follower on your thread, i saw a lot of it and they are really good! 

I don't see anyone of my 'fans' or no-fans did a Bitcoin Quiz
To test their knowledge of blockchain , Bitcoin and Ethereum, and post results

Edited by hexwin

the idea is there, but the system also has its own, if member get banned, then their post also most be deleted as it is:

for example:

if member is get banned and their post remain, what details now will show in the members data? will it show "banned member"?

8 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I don't see anyone of my 'fans' or no-fans did a Bitcoin Quiz
To test their knowledge of blockchain , Bitcoin and Ethereum

I took the quiz but i did not comment on the thread! 😄 

3 minutes ago, maricans said:

the idea is there, but the system also has its own, if member get banned, then their post also most be deleted as it is:

for example:

if member is get banned and their post remain, what details now will show in the members data? will it show "banned member"?

I think there must be a banned on the user's profile! the banned user can log in to his/her account but cannot do posting and do anything on his account and forum but to read! The thread or post that causes the ban hammer must be deleted!

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

I think there must be a banned on the user's profile! the banned user can log in to his/her account but cannot do posting and do anything on his account and forum but to read! The thread or post that causes the ban hammer must be deleted!

its a great idea how to deal with "banned members", lets hope admin and moderators consider this idea........

I think every user should choose a good object to talk about some new user put all the time a new post with no meaning,you can see this post will be deleted at any time  

31 minutes ago, maricans said:

its a great idea how to deal with "banned members", lets hope admin and moderators consider this idea........

I really hope they will do something on this in the near future so we can expect changes in the forum.

24 minutes ago, lakhlomoha said:

I think every user should choose a good object to talk about some new user put all the time a new post with no meaning,you can see this post will be deleted at any time  

Not all newbies are posting none sense! i saw some of them that are good addition in this forum! though i will agree on the suggestion that they must not be creating any thread as long as they are on the 50post limit program.

But they are easy to be spotted when they are making threads and be eliminated!

• Useful or interesting 1

10 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

agree on the suggestion that they must not be creating any thread as long as they are on the 50post limit program

Agree with that nice idea 

If a account to be banned either its temporary or permanent? If more of unrelated posts have been posted for a sake by direcly copying the item will sounds really bad.its like stealing others ideas and stuffs. It must be avoided by our own so that the BTC directees won't let our account getting banned 

4 minutes ago, Geo said:

If a account to be banned either its temporary or permanent? If more of unrelated posts have been posted for a sake by direcly copying the item will sounds really bad.its like stealing others ideas and stuffs. It must be avoided by our own so that the BTC directees won't let our account getting banned 

Permanent banned should be issue to those below Junior members as the reason of their case is Plagiarism or copy paste! that is a big mistake.

4 minutes ago, yhiaali said:

newbies must take their chance and many of them maybe good and need help.

The problem is if any account banned then what about those members Who reply this banned account what about their reply and their ranks . I think must be there way to avoid this, maybe moderators can banned this account Without affecting other account's ranking.

This is why the thread is up, to make the other users unaffected on the banned account. But it will still depend! if the thread is a copy/paste or subject of plagiarism then it must be deleted and all the post under that will be gone also!

2 hours ago, cryptokram said:

agree with you. by not deleting their posts (especially good posts, not plagiarism posts) even after their accounts get banned, it's also prevent new users to repeating same posts,.

also some of them actually don't know and maybe not read rules carefully. why not giving bad reputation, and it can convert to good reputation by made good post (no copy paste/ plagiarism)

Edited by cheewy

2 minutes ago, estevanword said:

Yeas we are all old members now because we are are the start so we can all have some profit now and then have some name in the future.

Just dont get banned for breaking the rules

I know that the moderators here in the forum gave most of the time to all members here to remind about the rules and policy they have, so there's no ban will happen if we comply those rules. 

1 hour ago, estevanword said:

Yeah, but people don't read. Maybe we should put the link to the rules in the signature so everyone can see and not miss

because people get banned and say they didnt know lol

That's their problem, at least many of us here or even in the other forum are always give a reminders to anyone about the rules they have in it. But of course, I don't want to see that some of the members here will get ban because of violating the rules in the forum.

4 hours ago, cryptokram said:

I think it will be good for new use to get banned but for legenders to have penalty of decreasing their reputation instead of banning.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

4 minutes ago, anapaulacx said:

not really, if you are banned its because you broke the rules and even if you do a lot of this and gets into the legendary status, then you should know the rules to not get banned

But sometimes it can happen we are human not god so we always make some mistake even there have rules, so humanity mistake must happen.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

20 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

I think it will be good for new use to get banned but for legenders to have penalty of decreasing their reputation instead of banning.

That is tantamount to saying legenders are above the law, and as far as everyone is concerned, they have reached the state that they SHOULD and ALREADY have known the rules, so I respectfully say that that suggestion is a no-go.

As for the newbies, how about having the forum rules pop out right into their faces immediately after registering? So there will be no excuses when they get banned? They were able to register so they should be able to read, right?

22 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

But sometimes it can happen we are human not god so we always make some mistake even there have rules, so humanity mistake must happen.

This is probably what the forum's warning system is made for. Dunno the exact specifics yet, but it's there.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

38 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

As for the newbies, how about having the forum rules pop out right into their faces immediately after registering? So there will be no excuses when they get banned? They were able to register so they should be able to read, right?

In every forum there are sets of Rules and Regulations that every member, newbie or not, should adhere to follow. It is not the forums' obligation to show it on your face by making those rules "pop out" every time a new member signs up. We, as a good member, should find them in order for us to be more "in tune" with every  forum that we have we joined.

Reading the Rules and Regulations should be the first thing every new member should read while familiarizing yourself on the in and outs of the said forum.

And besides, those rules are already pined in the About Forum section so there's no way that a new member will missed them.

If they missed it? It only shows that they are reading.

Edited by BitTyro

I guess, there will be no difference between new members and old members, Admin will deleted all posts/contents of banned account. The most important thing for us is to have to avoid getting a Warning Point. because not all original writing (not plagiarizing) is safe (0% plagiarism), so you should first check your writing (new content/post) at plagiarist checker. 

5 hours ago, Mathers said:

If a banned user had created reasonable threads/posts before they banned, then such threads and posts should not be deleted, IMO.

Agreed. Deleting good posts will make the forum a very awkward place. There will be lots of half-ass conversations with no meaning. If the guy started his account as a spammer, ban him and delete his posts but don't do that to a guy with 1000 posts. Just because he had a bad streak lately doesn't mean he wasn't legit before.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

I also think there should be an alternative to banning a suspension maybe. Banning will only decrease users of this community.

Just like on bitcointalk forum, right? they give suspension before they will permanently ban your account but once plagiarism is your violation there will be no suspension to be applied but permanent ban at once.