Panic!! how real is it? - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Panic!! how real is it?

2 hours ago, Barters said:

Obviously, panic selling can happen to everyone in the crypto industry, when there is a bloody market, you are worried that your coins will never go up due to market conditions, only those people who succeed and make big profits if they have long patience With myself.

You will be surprised, my brother  a trader, just told me that he knew coins will drop just about this low, s he sold at 9k and 2 days ago he bought at 4k, so while some have got a 50% loss he is still up about 10% more. So my point is some people don't panic at all.

I bought it at a convenient price and sold it in exchange for a hefty fine that bitcoin went up again and I bought it again and do I apologize for the discount? I sold it at a cheaper price,
Terrified advertising is a totally flawed thing when I was on the way to trading Bitcoin very easily a day ago.

7 hours ago, ETrackLM said:

I think that this is the worst time to sell. Now is the time to calmly wait for the market to recover, but definitely not to sell coins. So good luck to everyone and green spaces.

Not just a time to not sell, but an opportunity to buy more coins if you have some money to spare, instead of crying for your losses you can seize this opportunity.

Good stress and great panic deals will help make that you a catastrophe. I may, for no reason, make it happen; on the other hand, I may look forward to the appropriate chance to provide. The usual routines within the cryptocurrency promote may not be different, most of which came across undertake is certainly procrastinate, the amount of time arrives as soon as controlling gold coins could bring in a sufficient amount of together with reach the desired return.

3 minutes ago, EpilepticKid said:

Do not panic, be calm and patient and do not sell your coins now, because the market is being manipulated, just wait, because one day it will recover in an increase in the price of the market. Patient expectation will give you more profit in your investment.

Indeed, and you can't sell your coins to the highest amount because it's currently in low exchange due to the world issue regarding corona virus. 

So the best thing to do is just to wait for the price to rise. 

25 minutes ago, FireEclipse said:

Selling now is clearly not the best option, at such times it is better to buy all these cheap coins at a discount, to be greedy when the market falls, and then just wait some time for sale.

The chances of the coins ti rise back is so low for as long as corona virus is still killing people along with economy.

5 minutes ago, GreedLap said:

Panic is always a bad adviser. Keeping faith and being patient is much better advice. Everything went well in time.

With the current fall of price or any other that will be like this, you can't expect people to not panic, becuse they will still need to buy stuff for their life and for thaty they need to sell at low.

On 2/21/2020 at 2:14 PM, ChampZ said:

You do not need to rush to panic and sell coins. And don't confuse volume, and market capitalization is declining because most people are in the HODL position. I hate to say it. But I did it too. I panicked and sold my coins, and after a few days the prices went up again.

Now with the fall of all market in crypto currency we are all in panic and we dont know what to do with our coins, the normal is to sell and see the next week what happen

On 12/16/2019 at 3:06 PM, Luv4me said:

Panic is not bad but it is something natural that can not be controlled, it help sometimes in trading but something it is bad

Currently most of us do not include panic or anxiety. Although everyone can make panic or anxiety, well, I can get low cost. This mutation will occur. You should pay attention to the down payment and also calculate the income. Web income must be continually repaired so that you can get business bitcoin.

20 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Panic has happened lately, and only two choices can be made with current market conditions. keep hold of the coins we have or sell the coins and of course suffer losses.

Right two way to hold or sell i prefer if i really dont need money to hold and wait until the increase of the price,but if i need money i will sell even i lose a lot 

20 minutes ago, lovecrypto19 said:

That seems to be different for everyone. And if you hold back at that moment, then you should be grateful. that the market has begun to experience growth again.

Exactly you can see that with the price of bitcoin now yesterday it was with 5k and today is 6k dollars all who dont sell and buy yesterday and wait for the price they have a good profit now 

9 minutes ago, lovecrypto19 said:

There are even people who experience or benefit for only a few hours, very lucky person. I was actually happy with the decline yesterday, I had time to buy another coin and get a profit. People should be able to buy at the time.

That's why we should all the time have a big amount of stable coin like USTD to buy at any time like what we have now,but in other side no one can predict the falling of bitcoins and other coins 

2 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

That is the importance of stable coins (USDT) as you said. When prices fall we have prepared it to buy. And the problem is that it cannot be predicted when the price will go down.

Exactly , but with this conona virus i really dont have to much stable to buy now because it's a big chance we have now , i hope the price will increase soon 

On 12/17/2019 at 12:09 AM, Mendeleev17 said:

For me it is the tool used by strong hands to be able to remove bitcoins from weak hands, it always happens and will continue to happen.

stroll or sometimes to clear your mind, you should also be careful with the money you put into bitcoin or other things, you do not want to lose all your savings because of 1-2 bad transactions. That means you should reduce the risk, when you risk trading, it affects your emotions, which will lead to many bad trading decisions.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:09 AM, Mendeleev17 said:

For me it is the tool used by strong hands to be able to remove bitcoins from weak hands, it always happens and will continue to happen.

Sometimes to clear your mind, you should also be careful with the money you put into bitcoin or other things, you do not want to lose all your savings because of 1-2 bad transactions. That means you should reduce the risk, when you risk trading, it affects your emotions, which will lead to many bad trading decisions.

10 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Maybe there are two types of people who do, some are still selling it (afraid because it keeps low) and there are also those who buy because they believe this is an opportunity and going forward, it is exactly like you do.

Right I'm from the second part,and i would like to know what about you, did you sell or buy right now 

3 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

I keep holding back, I don't want to lose more. And if there are more funds, I buy again and again. But my purchase isn't that big either. That certainly can provide benefits.

Yes of course it's depend on the amount you have to purchase,any one put the amount they have. And dont put to much money because it's really risky 

Panicking is real when trading bitcoins and it has made a lot of investors to make hast decisions during this moment and panicking can be caused by fear of losing more during reversal moves that goes against your favour leading you to fail coping up with the experience going through but the key is to have patience in these moments.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME ANAMBASSADOR |

On 11/20/2019 at 9:07 AM, Sahbana said:

For some professional traders, panic in the market is a blessing because they can get valuable coins cheaply. While the panic for novice traders is an adverse disaster.

Oh, one of those who believe that the only manipulation of the market is in the same whale, but not in graphics, but in the outside world, that is, many whales can own television channels, news agencies. because these people were paranoid and started selling it. I hope everyone stays calm and supports bitcoin for his stability.

8 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes that depends when you are losing a lot that will make you panic actually about what you are doing in the market.

Every time you lose more you panic more and you want to sell to fast to dont lose again this what we cal panic , and the majority dont wait for the price including me LOL

There are always panic in trading especially when the amount is higher or we have invested in that. But I recommend everybody to try the sites that gives free bonus for users to trade and learn from it to overcome the fear we have while we trade.

On 12/29/2019 at 12:15 AM, armor said:

They eventually lead to loss if they go into it very fast, they don't have any knowledge about it.

Some time you missed a lot of opportunity. In cryptocurrency exchanges, if you control the madness, you make a profit for the reason of selling by alarming what you get will be lost. Making decisions through panic will make users make low decisions.

The panicking situation is really appeared sometimes, but it is not appeared for all people, but some of people cannot avoid the emotions of the panicking.

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

The panicking situation is really appeared sometimes, but it is not appeared for all people, but some of people cannot avoid the emotions of the panicking.

I think everyone panicked when theor assets dropped 50% without a chance of recovery.

Posted (edited)
Just now, Reival said:

I do not agree with the panic selling of your assets in bitcoins or altcoins, when you sell your bitcoin or altcoin at a lower price, you give the investor a greater chance to get his asset when buying at a lower price, you will be more disappointed when the price is higher.

It is not always our choice, here is how you panic and sell; when the market has unexpectedly gone down to low and you are 1 day from paying bills and rent.

Edited by halloweed

On 12/16/2019 at 8:36 PM, fahin1 said:

Professional traders press the panic button contemplating about loosing furthermore there income certainly these who drop for the purpose of at first chance it again troubles.

You should also be careful with the money you put into bitcoin or other things, you don't want to lose all your savings because of one or two bad transactions. the market will not grow fast but will be slow and steady step by step, it will gradually stabilize to go in its direction, quiet and winning.