Panic!! how real is it? - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Panic!! how real is it?

3 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

I keep holding back, I don't want to lose more. And if there are more funds, I buy again and again. But my purchase isn't that big either. That certainly can provide benefits.

Yes of course it's depend on the amount you have to purchase,any one put the amount they have. And dont put to much money because it's really risky 

Panicking is real when trading bitcoins and it has made a lot of investors to make hast decisions during this moment and panicking can be caused by fear of losing more during reversal moves that goes against your favour leading you to fail coping up with the experience going through but the key is to have patience in these moments.

On 11/20/2019 at 9:07 AM, Sahbana said:

For some professional traders, panic in the market is a blessing because they can get valuable coins cheaply. While the panic for novice traders is an adverse disaster.

Oh, one of those who believe that the only manipulation of the market is in the same whale, but not in graphics, but in the outside world, that is, many whales can own television channels, news agencies. because these people were paranoid and started selling it. I hope everyone stays calm and supports bitcoin for his stability.

8 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes that depends when you are losing a lot that will make you panic actually about what you are doing in the market.

Every time you lose more you panic more and you want to sell to fast to dont lose again this what we cal panic , and the majority dont wait for the price including me LOL

On 12/29/2019 at 12:15 AM, armor said:

They eventually lead to loss if they go into it very fast, they don't have any knowledge about it.

Some time you missed a lot of opportunity. In cryptocurrency exchanges, if you control the madness, you make a profit for the reason of selling by alarming what you get will be lost. Making decisions through panic will make users make low decisions.

The panicking situation is really appeared sometimes, but it is not appeared for all people, but some of people cannot avoid the emotions of the panicking.

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

The panicking situation is really appeared sometimes, but it is not appeared for all people, but some of people cannot avoid the emotions of the panicking.

I think everyone panicked when theor assets dropped 50% without a chance of recovery.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:36 PM, fahin1 said:

Professional traders press the panic button contemplating about loosing furthermore there income certainly these who drop for the purpose of at first chance it again troubles.

You should also be careful with the money you put into bitcoin or other things, you don't want to lose all your savings because of one or two bad transactions. the market will not grow fast but will be slow and steady step by step, it will gradually stabilize to go in its direction, quiet and winning.

Good topic. l would say firstly we can not avoid this. Because there are a lot of investors, which can sell with panic. But it seems to me it is not good idea instead of selling l prefer to be patient. From time to time it can happen, but exactly it will not stay so, it will be changed.

A person is at anxiety, specifically inside the trade.  A single need to acknowledge this kind of experience along with dread and stay from it. You should pay attention to the down payment and also compute income. Web income has to be continually repaired so that you can get business bitcoins.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:36 PM, fahin1 said:

Professional traders press the panic button contemplating about loosing furthermore there income certainly these who drop for the purpose of at first chance it again troubles.

A unique need to acknowledge this type of experience with fear and to avoid it. You should pay attention to the down payment and also calculate the income. Web income must be continually repaired so that you can get business bitcoin. go for a walk or sometimes to clear your mind, you should also be careful with the money you put into bitcoin or other things, you don't want to lose all your savings because of one or two bad transactions.

have you now not observed that many humans base their decisions on trading beneath the information they see? And in step with that act? i am one of the people who believe that the handiest manipulation of the marketplace is in the equal whales, but not within the picture, however within the outside global, that is, many whales can personal tv channels, information groups, and it is very smooth for them to control the news to create a brilliant FUD for them to buy reasonably-priced or a superb positivism for them to sell now not so cheap.

Panic will make you lose because you will be afraid of a big drop and this will make you sell but if you use the analysis you will be able to know the direction of the market and move the currency to where it will make you decide to sell or keep the currency

Life is great and enjoy it

53 minutes ago, Thekingcallme said:

Panic will make you lose because you will be afraid of a big drop and this will make you sell but if you use the analysis you will be able to know the direction of the market and move the currency to where it will make you decide to sell or keep the currency

If i make analysis would i be able to determine things like corona virus and other unewxpected facotrs of crypto price change?

30 minutes ago, Emon10 said:

My friend , I think that investors should not panic. On the other hand, I think weshould pick out Altcoins with a good value before the marketbecomes good....good luck

Altcoin is very charming, I often hear it. but until now I haven't bought because my wallet is only available with bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and bitcoin gold.

On 1/7/2020 at 8:54 AM, scorpiali said:

Yes as you said panic is you friend not your ennemi the panic feeling makes you attention and very careful about any trade buy or sell just be in the middle not to much and not anything at all 

don't believe in anything and it's really dangerous when someone gets it, that makes you lose money whenever, because I was like that, I lost everything, so never panic . However, in my opinion it may not be earlier than the part before 2020 or simply 2021.

In my opinion panic and fear while working is this crypto world is a natural thing. You needed to overcome it as much as you can by not thinking much. But sometime panic is good for you.

14 minutes ago, phizusiki said:

don't believe in anything and it's really dangerous when someone gets it, that makes you lose money whenever, because I was like that, I lost everything, so never panic . However, in my opinion it may not be earlier than the part before 2020 or simply 2021.

When the price of bitcoin fall under 6k in last week every one sell her bitcoin because they are afraid to lose more , it's a normal feeling that any human have because it's about her money, but by experience can resolve this problem and take time t do any action 

Panic is very real since most traders are influenced by this feeling and others that is why you have to dominate your mind to be successful in the market that is ruthless with who gives way to feelings.

On 11/19/2019 at 11:05 PM, Sunjina said:

Don't be panic in the time of trading. Because it's depend on market price and situation. Keep patience and hold coin and sell it right time.

i have received rekt a lot of times by watching the red dildo go down and panick dumping and exploding then it reverses and then i go and cry myself to sleep. many whales can own television channels, news agencies, and it is easy for them to manipulate the news to create a great FUD for them to buy cheap or a great positivism for them to sell. Not too cheap.

On 11/7/2019 at 8:14 AM, Rosepetals said:

People panic because they want to profit right away and scared that coins value will be pulled down.I thinks it's a good idea and bad at the same time.Investments is a big risk and if we will not take risk we will not get huge profit.

panicking when trading often sees big losses, rushing to sell or buy without proper market analysis and the decision they make may also be wrong. If you feel panic then your life doesn't feel calm, so you don't have to panic, you have to stay calm and focused so you don't be afraid to do anything.

Yes, of course, we all know the risks of selling these days because of the low price of bitcoin, but I will definitely see its rise again. I hope that this will happen and that it will reach the highest price. Be optimistic my friend.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 12/17/2019 at 12:09 AM, Mendeleev17 said:

For me it is the tool used by strong hands to be able to remove bitcoins from weak hands, it always happens and will continue to happen.

It's something out of control that sometimes helps, but sometimes it's not good. press the panic button to ponder the further loss, surely these people 's income for the first purpose will be in trouble.

On 4/7/2020 at 10:09 AM, Ponaly said:

Bitcoin can reach prices below $ 7,000 if Bitcoin reaches the support price of $ 7,500, but not soon, but it took Bitcoin a little time to reach the support price.

Today we have reach the 7000 dollars and we hop they continue like that and go more than 7500 dollars specially with the halving , so dont sell and just wait 

Panic is bad but that is one of the things that move the market. Not everyone panics but when everyone is selling and selling all over again for a long time and the price keeps dropping at some point most people give up waiting for the bull market to return. There are some that do not give up but they just need the money and since the one that they put into the market are their last money they get to it unwillingly but they need to...