Panic!! how real is it? - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Panic!! how real is it?

in trading you don't be disorder. Because in panic, you can make wrong permission decisive and can make huge loss again. therefore in trading frequently you haven't to be make patience and make goodness decisions in next time

Big investor and whales control over market and created panic because they buy crypto low price . Whales manipulate market and people sell their crypto the thought crypto market down.

when i was beginner at trading i was always panicked when i used to buy any coin thinking it got the lower price but when later on it decreased more and more and volume is getting lesser and lesser , once or twice in this situation i used to exchange my coin back because of fear of losing , and after someday when i saw those getting more price and gets it price and volume back again regretted for exchanging those but Now i am a long trader and i very used to with these thing and always stay calm in those situation and get my profit very wisely

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/19/2019 at 1:08 PM, xprince1996 said:

Panic is real sometimes it is a result of a pump and dumps. When the good news come pump will come too but when bad news came dump will come too.

means the trader has not done enough research and analysis before placing the trade, if he does so, he will not be in a hurry to close the trade, because he must calculate and locate. your stop to live, if all expectations fail. if I say panic starts with my emotions and my ignorance of the market. When you say the guy seems to run against you, panic makes you lose your mind, especially when you are at a loss.

I think that there is no need to panic at this point, as there is a great potential for the price of crypto to rise substantially in the future. Maybe not at this very time, but i think that the halving event may cause a steady increase int he price of bitcoin.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

6 hours ago, Revylve said:

You never need to panic, because the market is waiting for this, it is wise to approach the purchase and sale of coins, now I do not recommend selling, since we are already close to the bottom, and I think that the turn will be very soon.

I don't know why people don't always believed that cryptocurrency will surely come back to its state no matter how long it stays at lower price, they are eager to sell their coins

Panic take place without an evaluation by the investors of the fundamentals and market conditions. Rather, they are based on sentiments and sentiments only and are due to bad events so investors feel a strong desire to exit the market without looking at the price or cost.

11 hours ago, EDMTraz said:

Do not panic about market conditions, as of now, do not sell your assets in a hurry, because what you get is definitely a loss, keep your assets in anticipation of new stable conditions, you can sell them, nevertheless be patient in anticipation such conditions

when exactly does people panic most, when their orders are going negative or when the price is just going down and they have holdings on those coins? personally i would only  panic when my holding are losing value, maybe when my orders re going the other way.

On 12/7/2019 at 5:26 PM, Yanadia said:

Yes sometimes when I see BTC prices go down I also feel a little panic and finally I just resigned myself to waiting until the price of BTC goes up again.  Praying all the BTC will be rise up its reall feelings of my panic

Hopefully we can reduce the level of panic so we can stay calm and think about the next step we need to take. If we can control our feelings and emotions, then we will find that we will get lost in anything. A further approach around stock trading plus the daily element of many individuals when the industry should scare people with great losses.

panic is not our friend its our main enemy bro because this stage selling not give profit, its gives only loss last time when I sell bitcoin in panic stage is 9500$ dollars, then few days back I buy bitcoins in 9800$ dollars for trading, then you believe how much I got loss in few days,so I think panic is not and control this stage.

2 hours ago, Barters said:

Obviously, panic selling can happen to everyone in the crypto industry, when there is a bloody market, you are worried that your coins will never go up due to market conditions, only those people who succeed and make big profits if they have long patience With myself.

You will be surprised, my brother  a trader, just told me that he knew coins will drop just about this low, s he sold at 9k and 2 days ago he bought at 4k, so while some have got a 50% loss he is still up about 10% more. So my point is some people don't panic at all.

I bought it at a convenient price and sold it in exchange for a hefty fine that bitcoin went up again and I bought it again and do I apologize for the discount? I sold it at a cheaper price,
Terrified advertising is a totally flawed thing when I was on the way to trading Bitcoin very easily a day ago.

7 hours ago, ETrackLM said:

I think that this is the worst time to sell. Now is the time to calmly wait for the market to recover, but definitely not to sell coins. So good luck to everyone and green spaces.

Not just a time to not sell, but an opportunity to buy more coins if you have some money to spare, instead of crying for your losses you can seize this opportunity.

Good stress and great panic deals will help make that you a catastrophe. I may, for no reason, make it happen; on the other hand, I may look forward to the appropriate chance to provide. The usual routines within the cryptocurrency promote may not be different, most of which came across undertake is certainly procrastinate, the amount of time arrives as soon as controlling gold coins could bring in a sufficient amount of together with reach the desired return.

3 minutes ago, EpilepticKid said:

Do not panic, be calm and patient and do not sell your coins now, because the market is being manipulated, just wait, because one day it will recover in an increase in the price of the market. Patient expectation will give you more profit in your investment.

Indeed, and you can't sell your coins to the highest amount because it's currently in low exchange due to the world issue regarding corona virus. 

So the best thing to do is just to wait for the price to rise. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

25 minutes ago, FireEclipse said:

Selling now is clearly not the best option, at such times it is better to buy all these cheap coins at a discount, to be greedy when the market falls, and then just wait some time for sale.

The chances of the coins ti rise back is so low for as long as corona virus is still killing people along with economy.

5 minutes ago, GreedLap said:

Panic is always a bad adviser. Keeping faith and being patient is much better advice. Everything went well in time.

With the current fall of price or any other that will be like this, you can't expect people to not panic, becuse they will still need to buy stuff for their life and for thaty they need to sell at low.

On 2/21/2020 at 2:14 PM, ChampZ said:

You do not need to rush to panic and sell coins. And don't confuse volume, and market capitalization is declining because most people are in the HODL position. I hate to say it. But I did it too. I panicked and sold my coins, and after a few days the prices went up again.

Now with the fall of all market in crypto currency we are all in panic and we dont know what to do with our coins, the normal is to sell and see the next week what happen

On 12/16/2019 at 3:06 PM, Luv4me said:

Panic is not bad but it is something natural that can not be controlled, it help sometimes in trading but something it is bad

Currently most of us do not include panic or anxiety. Although everyone can make panic or anxiety, well, I can get low cost. This mutation will occur. You should pay attention to the down payment and also calculate the income. Web income must be continually repaired so that you can get business bitcoin.

20 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Panic has happened lately, and only two choices can be made with current market conditions. keep hold of the coins we have or sell the coins and of course suffer losses.

Right two way to hold or sell i prefer if i really dont need money to hold and wait until the increase of the price,but if i need money i will sell even i lose a lot 

20 minutes ago, lovecrypto19 said:

That seems to be different for everyone. And if you hold back at that moment, then you should be grateful. that the market has begun to experience growth again.

Exactly you can see that with the price of bitcoin now yesterday it was with 5k and today is 6k dollars all who dont sell and buy yesterday and wait for the price they have a good profit now 

9 minutes ago, lovecrypto19 said:

There are even people who experience or benefit for only a few hours, very lucky person. I was actually happy with the decline yesterday, I had time to buy another coin and get a profit. People should be able to buy at the time.

That's why we should all the time have a big amount of stable coin like USTD to buy at any time like what we have now,but in other side no one can predict the falling of bitcoins and other coins 

2 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

That is the importance of stable coins (USDT) as you said. When prices fall we have prepared it to buy. And the problem is that it cannot be predicted when the price will go down.

Exactly , but with this conona virus i really dont have to much stable to buy now because it's a big chance we have now , i hope the price will increase soon 

On 12/17/2019 at 12:09 AM, Mendeleev17 said:

For me it is the tool used by strong hands to be able to remove bitcoins from weak hands, it always happens and will continue to happen.

stroll or sometimes to clear your mind, you should also be careful with the money you put into bitcoin or other things, you do not want to lose all your savings because of 1-2 bad transactions. That means you should reduce the risk, when you risk trading, it affects your emotions, which will lead to many bad trading decisions.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:09 AM, Mendeleev17 said:

For me it is the tool used by strong hands to be able to remove bitcoins from weak hands, it always happens and will continue to happen.

Sometimes to clear your mind, you should also be careful with the money you put into bitcoin or other things, you do not want to lose all your savings because of 1-2 bad transactions. That means you should reduce the risk, when you risk trading, it affects your emotions, which will lead to many bad trading decisions.

10 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Maybe there are two types of people who do, some are still selling it (afraid because it keeps low) and there are also those who buy because they believe this is an opportunity and going forward, it is exactly like you do.

Right I'm from the second part,and i would like to know what about you, did you sell or buy right now