Panic!! how real is it? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Panic!! how real is it?

Thank you, you made me laugh a little with your message. I do not know personally I do not have any panic when the market goes against me, because people all think differently, and this means they must make decisions themselves, and not look after others.

Panic, It's human nature and i think it's normal but over time after experience some pump or dump you will understand that panic it's not really good and it's normal besides that you now understand the nature of crypto market and make the right decision on trading.

On 11/28/2019 at 9:28 PM, ZeusBoy77 said:

The last time I was in a panic in 2018, but at least I can reduce my losses so that I can buy back bitcoins next month, and the panic is really bad, but sometimes we can’t avoid it, especially when we see that our investment in value will always decrease day by day

Someone suggested to us on this thread that panic is for beginners traders, I don't know how true  this claim could be, please share with us your opinion on this matter. 

Sometimes we can feel panic if something is run out from our expectations, and that can make us cannot think clearly about what we need to do. But as we get the experience to prevent the panic, we can hope that we can reduce the panic level so we can stay calm and think for the next step that we need to do. If we can manage our feeling and emotion, then we will see that we will get lost in anything, and we cannot think about how we can recover that loss. We need to take a breath and calm first, so we can let our mind to think about what is necessary that we can do.

Yes sometimes when I see BTC prices go down I also feel a little panic and finally I just resigned myself to waiting until the price of BTC goes up again.  Praying all the BTC will be rise up its reall feelings of my panic

I think at this point you should be calm, the market will not grow fast but it will be slow and sure step by step, it will gradually stabilize to go into the direction of it, quiet and winning.
good luck

Panic is normal reaction for people who don't have back plan or replace all into one place but get wrong. Avoid panic can be done by set our limit use stop loss and take profit, never break it, if you loss just fix it and try again. Easy to say but difficult on the field, patient really need hard work.

Now most of the people fell panic about crypto price also incuded me but its happen with crypto market, so don,t be panic friends just wait for abruptly jump crypto market.

I have never experienced any fear or panic in my trading because I'm always prepared for anything to happen and I only invest in bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin price will never stay down for a very long time and bull runs will eventually beat bear runs and I will make profit sooner rather than later. The longest amount of time I have ever waited for BTC bear market to end was no more than some months. But if you want to invest in ICOs or other unknown coins the story is quite different because the future of these coins are still unknown and they may fall or extinct any day and you may lose all your investment. If you want to have less panic only invest in coins which have the highest amount of market cap and volume.

If they where alarming maybe.hhm some are just panicing becouse they just new to crypto world sometimes if you. Are new you will get panic.but if uou study and know some you will not for sure

Panic is real, there are condition that you can't decide which one is right. Your brain can't accept any concept about you believe, it's real my friends. When you get panic just stop all your activity, take deep breath and drink glass of water. After that see your problem as challenge to get finish, stay slow and stay away from drug. In trading/ investment world people don't know field has chance to get panic more than others, trust me I know that.

For experienced traders, panic is beneficial to him. Because it can take advantage of the panic novice seller who sells crypto cheaply and the experienced seller who buys it.

Edited by Sahbana

In these crypto market you can see manupulation made by many whales. They always try to make panic situation. Because in this time many new users sell crypto with loss. And the whales take this advantage and they buy the coins and hodl for a long time.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Make learn how to control youre emotions specially panic.if you can control it youre mindset will be best.and in return you will be gaining big amount in trading.its hard to do but it will help you a lot.but this is our body and mind language 

5 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

Very true. I think a large majority of the market, at least those who are not whales, respond with fear and panic at missing an opportunity or having made a terrible mistake.

Isn’t the whole idea of setting exit points (taking profit, and stop loss) to take away panic decisions? You set your targets and try to keep emotions out of it.

I have sold several times, and bought back at a lower price. However, that needs patience (and realism; the chances of selling and buying back for 50% less are rare).

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 11/16/2019 at 2:54 PM, Kaban25000 said:

I think, at the moment we don´t have panic. But anyone can make panic, so i can buy cheap. the rise will come. But i think not before end 2020 or 2021.

yea the smart ones always buy coins when there is panic in the market like when everyone was panicking about bitcoin price falling to 1000$ again and then we saw it go up to 13.9k.

In trading you cant avoid panic moments, mostly happens when the coin you bought price is falling down, thats triggered your panic. so i guess overcoming this kind of stuff is really great.

44 minutes ago, Whydoyoucare said:

In trading you cant avoid panic moments, mostly happens when the coin you bought price is falling down, thats triggered your panic. so i guess overcoming this kind of stuff is really great.

this only happens when you buy a coin at the top because if you buy coins right now then you already know its already hit bottom or near bottom and the only way now is up.

On 10/22/2019 at 4:20 AM, kobi said:

Initially, i thought it was a bad thing, but then,

after much experience gained at the cost of several huge

lost of fund,i discovered that panic in trading is actually

a friend not an enemy under the right circumstances. when

you walk against this guy, the market eventually works against you,

you start experiencing things like this : making an entry when the bulls strength

is at the climax and about to hand over to the bears; and, Ironically making an

exit at the point the bear hands over to the bull .lolz.. i have series of experiences about this,

you can share your experience so we can know who has the worst.. and the 

reason for such impulse...sometimes you just can't help your fingers

At this circumstances that Bitcoin is always having price that is so high and after will go down again, I think that holding your bitcoins or crypto is the smartest thing to do because it has zero risk unlike trading.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

16 minutes ago, Ripolok said:

Now altcoins are already in their second year of decline and some believe that they will never rise to the previous price level. This is a misconception. The future of cryptocurrency is in a variety of altcoins. However, tokens, being narrow in their direction, develop much more slowly than universal coins. Therefore, in order for tokens to grow in price, we need patience.

Looking at how many altcoins there are, and how many are at the bottom, I believe many will never rise up again indeed. The altcoins with a specific use case, and an active developer community, have the best chance to survive.

Personally I am only betting on the big ones (BTC, ETH, LTC, and a bit of XRP).

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

The real panic is when you don't dare to buy or sell, you don't believe in yourself, you don't believe in the market itself, it's really too dangerous. Everything becomes pessimistic if that comes out, so we need to be really calm

A panic is when you don't believe in anyone, don't believe in anything, and it's really dangerous when someone gets it, it makes you lose money whenever, because I've been like that, I've lost everything, so don't ever panic
good luck

4 hours ago, Iftekhar75 said:

Yah I agree with you too and for this also need to be strong because if you trade or invest then you might also see the face of loss

Yes indeed, the panic is present in all markets and is still present today in the cryptocurrency market and will remain there because the new traders lack sufficient knowledge and experience.

Yes as you said panic is you friend not your ennemi the panic feeling makes you attention and very careful about any trade buy or sell just be in the middle not to much and not anything at all 

To make profit from crypto trading all should be patient when trading. any time the price may go down or high but need to hold the coin when the market down and wait for increasing the price.