Referral links, is it allowed or not? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Referral links, is it allowed or not?

Sorry for my ignorance, but recently I posted about a project and ended up leaving the link to anyone who was interested in accessing and participating, I don't remember the project, it was even an acquaintance, but I ended up with a tug of ears, and a warning point and my post being removed. But I ask the adm, if you can kindly answer me, after all you can or can not post with referral links, because I see that many posts have personal links of references in their "subscriptions" which ends up visibly polluting the forum, my opinion , I say because the signatures besides coming with links and advertising these things, are often written in bold and colorful fonts, which I see and understand as a pollution to our reading, I particularly try not to mention any links unless they are research sources to prevent plagiarism. But then my question is, can or can not post, even in the signature, this kind of links and advertisements, I will take punishment? Sorry for the question, but it's because I want to be aware that I'm not commenting on any infractions as a user of this forum.

6 hours ago, spyaquino said:

Sorry for my ignorance, but recently I posted about a project and ended up leaving the link to anyone who was interested in accessing and participating, I don't remember the project, it was even an acquaintance, but I ended up with a tug of ears, and a warning point and my post being removed. But I ask the adm, if you can kindly answer me, after all you can or can not post with referral links, because I see that many posts have personal links of references in their "subscriptions" which ends up visibly polluting the forum, my opinion , I say because the signatures besides coming with links and advertising these things, are often written in bold and colorful fonts, which I see and understand as a pollution to our reading, I particularly try not to mention any links unless they are research sources to prevent plagiarism. But then my question is, can or can not post, even in the signature, this kind of links and advertisements, I will take punishment? Sorry for the question, but it's because I want to be aware that I'm not commenting on any infractions as a user of this forum.

i think referral links in the comment/post/reply area is not allowed except if it was a reference link of the topic being discuss to avoid plagiarism, but referral links is only be allowed in the signature area,

but do hope with limitations on the size, color and fonts, 

• Useful or interesting 1

image.thumb.png.8151f3a5ab529e12051cce50d7d763a8.png

Maybe you should visit the rules of the forum again and read more of it.

This is better to do that to risk you account! this is the link for the thread: 

it's not allowed. i did this when first time came here, and my post deleted with 1 warning. we know this forum is not only for earn referal link, but more than that. share news, learn each others

Edited by cheewy

18 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

image.thumb.png.8151f3a5ab529e12051cce50d7d763a8.png

Maybe you should visit the rules of the forum again and read more of it.

This is better to do that to risk you account! this is the link for the thread: 

I read the rules, but thank you for your information, so I had doubts, because I see several signatures of users with links, but now I believe that my doubt is already being resolved, apparently in the signature can put reference link but taking into account not abuse the fonts and colors. So far I appreciate the clarification.

5 minutes ago, profix5 said:

it is allowed, but now on posts
you can only use the referall links in the signature because thats the place to put all of this... do it and not in the post

yeah, i saw some users do this. thanks for reminder me.

let's make this forum more useful, worthed and can help each others

Requesting for the thread to be close! this may be a way of spamming and getting more off topic messages.

calling the attention of moderators to close the thread! @Desais @epidemia @Alex077 thank you in advance sir! its your call to close or not but OP got his answer!