Competion for good posts? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Competion for good posts?

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

• Useful or interesting 22
  • +1 11
  • +2 5
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, cutecute said:

I think it is just like a cmpetition now because when you do make a good topic many will reply to it and you can reply to their replies and that will make your content count go up and you can maximize the 30 posy each day if you manage to submit a good post, but the thing is some post are duplicated and cause confusion.

We have to make the good topics, so that other members can give their comment. But there are many plagiarism or multiple account. Spammers can be easy to cheat someone's post on order to complete 30 posts a day. Keep writing with our own word, friend..

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

A competion cant be done because what will be the rules ? How the rules will be ? All of these are complicated a little bit so for now it goes not bad.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +4 2

I doubt we will have more than 5 contestants if such kind of competition going on. There are very few people who have joined here for real discussion.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

@Consignee 

I see frequently the users of the forum talk about one competition, I understand that is by the number of messages.

And I see that there are users who have more than two thousand messages, something I find insane given the birth date of the forum!

I am a hero member on BTT and posting an average of 25 posts per week, sometimes 10 posts a day or even more, but I have not managed to get >2K messages, how is that possible?

• +1 2
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, th3nolo said:

@Consignee 

I see frequently the users of the forum talk about one competition, I understand that is by the number of messages.

And I see that there are users who have more than two thousand messages, something I find insane given the birth date of the forum!

I am a hero member on BTT and posting an average of 25 posts per week, sometimes 10 posts a day or even more, but I have not managed to get >2K messages, how is that possible?

It's possible once you are inspired by the 1 BTC reward. People spend a lot of time behind this. I was also spending couple of days, because of personal reason, I have given up.

Hope you don't mind, before joining the cryptotalk campaign, you didn't post at all in bitcointalk but now you are posting 25 or whatever per week. It certainly because of financial motivation.

I knew only two users are posting with minimum quality, not outstanding though. Mods are tolerating little spam since you know it's a new forum.

Would love to mention one good user here @BitcoinCase

• +2 4
  • +3 1

16 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

Moderators can't add topics, members should add topics, and mods are here to create sections and subsections for us.  Most people post in moon shitopics so you have them on top of every section. You need to dig and search good topics or create better yourself

• +1 3
  • +2 3

We dont need any competition to be add anymore, the forum is healthy and they have the max contest though it is difficult for new comers to join the race but still they have the 30 post per day with payment. 

If you want that competition (OP) you can't also join it! Im sorry no offense! and @Consignee is right! there are very few who can be in the list! and i doubt myself also!

The competition is good! I noticed that the best day or more members are present at the same time on the forum 15/10 and since several members have come but not yet a new score? Why ? for the lack of competition! perhaps.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

I accept this condition not to return the subjects .. because they cause boredom and inconvenience at the same time.

• +3 1

12 minutes ago, agentdosa said:

Competing to make good posts is my way to be free from plagiarism and not to violate the rules set by a company and forum ...

The issue of plagiarism now is not with the regular users so we have no problem with the Jr. members and up here! they are just newbies! and everyone should join the campaign on cleaning the forum!

7 minutes ago, Danila said:

Конкуренция это всегда хорошо, нужно стремиться к тому, чтобы отобрать правильный ответ и выявить участников от ботов 

You are in the wrong section buddy! you might want to go over the local section of Russians! thanks!

There is no need any competition until the present one yet to finish. I was too got tired from shit posters who open multiple threads and post multiple times with single quote. I can't argue with anyone to take actions on them.

The admin should take necessary steps in the coming days as he might watching to all of us here.

The one which we are getting paid should be increased according to the post value, so this way forum can become good.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Consignee said:

It's possible once you are inspired by the 1 BTC reward. People spend a lot of time behind this. I was also spending couple of days, because of personal reason, I have given up.

Hope you don't mind, before joining the cryptotalk campaign, you didn't post at all in bitcointalk but now you are posting 25 or whatever per week. It certainly because of financial motivation.

I knew only two users are posting with minimum quality, not outstanding though. Mods are tolerating little spam since you know it's a new forum.

Thank you very much for the compliment! This is a nice forum and it's worth it to write some good content here. There is a good chance this forum will grow big also, so we have a great opportunity here.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

6 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

Thank you very much for the compliment! This is a nice forum and it's worth it to write some good content here. There is a good chance this forum will grow big also, so we have a great opportunity here.

Good to see you are still active. I'm not much lately. Very few people are posting quality here. Xbdt is a good one although he is posting a lot. You are the other one.

• +2 1

7 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Good to see you are still active. I'm not much lately. Very few people are posting quality here. Xbdt is a good one although he is posting a lot. You are the other one.

Was wondering where you are. You should be on more too as your posts are also pretty good to follow. Not a lot of good content so we need you here. 😊

• +2 1

I always try to answer my question. Competition always exists and we must understand this. The blockchain is developing and together with snim we are growing and we are simple investors

• +2 1

19 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I think that this is not "our forum" and this can be ("Competion for good posts") one part of few competitions like this and maybe most reply on post maybe must constructive post etc.

But 1 BTC reward for user who have most posts when you can split that reward on 10 parts and make categories (that is the word 😀) and that each one get 0.1 BTC (which is not little) and you have more reward (from 2 till 10 for some more options to people/users get reward.

I think that would bring more people/users to this forum, and it would be interesting. 😀

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

36 minutes ago, Consignee said:

That is why i decided to drop the competition as you are not much active anymore! 😄 lets see who will have the crown later! 

20 minutes ago, Sponge08 said:

That was too unhealthy. Sorry dude but that idea is not good. Reputation points for now can be given easily to anyone. It is easy to add reputation points to anyone here. 

I second the motion! there are group of friends here who can help each other and win that contest! there is no use of that i think! lets focus on what we are having now!And wait for the 2nd of November if there will be new contest!

I think this would not be a good idea lol.There will be more than 100k posts.How do You think admins will compare it?

• +1 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Richard said:

Yes, the number of posts must be unlimited in order to be a competition among members 30 posts per day make many people create multiple accounts in the forum

it is a serious problem, there will be a lot of fake accounts, and it is very detrimental to many user, cryptotalk should enforce a banned IP, I think that's the easiest way.

• +3 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

20 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Cryptotalk forum discusses bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Administrators and Moderators are not responsible to create new topics, members are. If you meant to create new boards then what you propose?

• +2 1

I think we don't need to compete with each other. I am here to learn and to share my knowledge and insights on the topics. I am not here for the income only. I don't care If I maximize the 30 post per day or not. I am just posting when something got my interest and wanting to reply in it. 

And I also post when I learned something that can be beneficial for the others. So my advice to you guys is this please do not post just to earn money or to maximize the thirty post per day. Just post the informatation you think that can help others. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

8 hours ago, Consignee said:

I was posting, but not as much as now. The reason? I was focusing on making relationships within the bitcoin ecosystem virtually and in real life.

Thanks to that I knew several Cointelegraph journalists some influential people in the world crypto etc.

Bitcointalk is not the only place to make relationships in crypto so I wanted to open up a bit.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

7 hours ago, Keyta said:

Competing to make good posts is my way to be free from plagiarism and not to violate the rules set by a company and forum ...

DO you think those bots will join the contest? they will just continue their doing in this forum and give the mess more! Competition! Do you think users here who does not have English as their First language will do good? we will just see more translator!

On 10/21/2019 at 2:11 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Brother, Yobit is using his money to promote this forum and it's enough for everyone, it's good money.

Why everyone here has to be so greedy, let things flow this is almost the third message I see looking for greater rewards and it's pitiful.

• +2 1
  • +4 1