Competion for good posts? - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Competion for good posts?

On 10/21/2019 at 2:11 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

Proposing new topics is a great idea. Regarding a competition, I think the rules to participate should be made clear, and the winners could be rewarded with talk tokens as an incentive. It could be an interesting event.

I am strongly agree with you my mate because competition encourage us for doing some more hard work. Everybody want to get good position when competition is held. I think we need more sections fo enhancing our knowledge and cryptotalk also need it for good reputation. So administration take good steps for that. And announce olso rewards for members who win the competition and i request everybody create unqiue topics on daily basis but depend depend on quality rather than quantity. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/16/2020 at 7:55 AM, gbfisher said:

I am strongly agree with you my mate because competition encourage us for doing some more hard work. Everybody want to get good position when competition is held. I think we need more sections fo enhancing our knowledge and cryptotalk also need it for good reputation. So administration take good steps for that. And announce olso rewards for members who win the competition and i request everybody create unqiue topics on daily basis but depend depend on quality rather than quantity. 

@gbfisher dont you know for cryptotalk birthday the administrator of this forum held a contest of making topic about trading, mining, token or Coin and so one.. The reward of contest  around 0.124 btc.. But the contest is lil bit hard that you need to make a Topic which will must contain 1500 character as minimum..             

• +1 1

We can comment any time. I don't think we should take it too seriously. We don't copy / paste, just write down our comments.

• +1 1

I think a competition for good posts would only inspire more people to post when they have nothing to say. It would create the very thing it was trying to prevent.

• +1 1

26 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

@Dorjoy12,,,you are right.  The forum is competing for a good topic, which the administrator started on the forum's birthday. We will all participate in that contest and create good quality topics. We must have a minimum of 1500 characters to create a topic in the contest. The 10 winners of this competition will be awarded,All members can participate

@Mosharraf  you are right but we should not only create topic when our forum make any contest... We always need to try our best for create good topic which can make this forum reputation good too.. Also there has extra reward of create topic and that is 50 talk token for every topic..             

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is a nice. Competitiveness is required in all areas. I hope forum management continues to support new clients, that's a good thing to support the site. New coins some are good. Hope you continue. Thank you so much.

i can understand that at that time your suggestion was a good idea since all the members were new and there was no one else but admins to guide them but at this time this suggestion is no longer needed since members at that time get experienced and now are able to find the best ideas to write topics about it although there are now more than 250,000 members in the forum and still doing an amazing job to guide the beginners and explaining the rules to them and sharing their experiences so new members don't do the same mistakes

• +1 1
  • +3 1

@yato987 mate , already their is a posting competition active " theme contest " . top 10 post will be rewarded according to post quality . we must active in Crypto market for new topics . we must read rules carefully inorder to avoid mistack .

Edited by gourav789

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The competition at the moment is a good thing
Because humans are after Corona
Understanding currencies and the market remains a natural matter
I wish more projects
I wish all good luck, I thank you

Competition between members is what makes the forum beautiful and sophisticated

Members compete with useful, interesting topics and great responses

They made the forum very useful and contains a lot of important information

• +2 1

Just make a good topics without useless answers and guides. Make I great content for community. Don’t be shy and rude. We are need you my friend!

This is a interesting events of happening if this happened again in 2020 as learning alot of information from my researching and stuff and seeing others shared topic about it is very interesting, but things arent great right now so probably aint happening soon.

competition for good forums 

the competition is very good because it opens market and better services to a customer but the unfair competition is what does not convince me because they always want to hurt everyone over the others 

I think it is very good that everything is controlled for everyone so we have better services.

2 minutes ago, Gomez12 said:

@Dorjoy12 you are right,it's good to make the Forum look good with beneficial topics but i think on my opinion it's good we should create topics that will help others both new and old members in the forum to acquire knowledge and make them be happy by what they learn from our content these will also make others to give us good reputation.

@Gomez12  every member who create topic know goodly how hard to create topic but its helpful for them as they need to research about the topic in online from there they can learn new knowledge deeply... So its mean create topic has many benefit.. Also it will help you to increase your writing skills in life..            

• +3 1

Yeah, there is alot of competition in making post this days,I only made one post since I joined this great forum,It was deleted by the admin, so am trying to construct another post soon, I hope it doesn't get deleted again

There is no real or official contast like that but it a good if not based on the first place of the the count of posts because  no than can make 

you are right my friend, the competition for good post can give to all users motivation for working more and giving good topics.

1 hour ago, benalmoh88 said:

you are right my friend, the competition for good post can give to all users motivation for working more and giving good topics.

this type of competition does not make people create a good post, it just makes people hate each other and be jealous of each other. I think people should be here for love and because they want to contribute to something and earn money, and with these motivations people will strive to have good post quality

I would suggest that healthy competition is needed here which would help reduce disagreement between users . Everyone is probably here to share good knowledge and thereby earn money. So let's all compete in bringing the best content out of us and not being rude to eachother. This platform can turn more productive and hold reputation high if we carry out healthy competition.

On 10/17/2020 at 7:38 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

@gbfisher dont you know for cryptotalk birthday the administrator of this forum held a contest of making topic about trading, mining, token or Coin and so one.. The reward of contest  around 0.124 btc.. But the contest is lil bit hard that you need to make a Topic which will must contain 1500 character as minimum..             

@Dorjoy12 yes my mate i know all the new competitions which are announced by the administrator on birthday of cryptotalk but thats are very tricky because for that contest must require enough knowledge about crypto field, trading etc. But i suggest attractive and easy competition, through that step mostly members are happy and works more and more for winning that contest. And also increases their  reputation and platforum reputation as well. Then this forum spread more and more... Thanks my dear for sharing that idea. Then automatically more useful topics are created and thats best for every member. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is definitely a need for more and more topics in this platform. Another recommendation from my side is to introduce more language sections as this would encourage many users to post topics on their native languages. In addition to this specific rank and payment can be given to members who create useful topics. This way the number of topics could be increased so that it can meet the demand for more topics for more number of users. This in turn increases the competitive spirit among users for more post.

12 hours ago, gbfisher said:

but thats are very tricky because for that contest must require enough knowledge about crypto field, trading etc

@gbfisher Every one should try this competition as this competition open for every one.. Again if a members want to participants in this competition now then slowly he can acquired the skill of creating topic.. But its also okay if members also dont want to participants but they should read all the topic that has been submitted for the contest as those topic very much useful..              

• +1 1

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:23 PM, Grace said:

I think this would not be a good idea lol.There will be more than 100k posts.How do You think admins will compare it?

I think they can easily compare it using one of the AI robots, depending on the quality of the subject and the information it contains, because I have seen many sites that rely on these robots.

• +4 1