Competion for good posts? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Competion for good posts?

please correct your thread, the forum members are more than 7000 now, and they are increasing day by day, and this is the nice suggestion that admin should start the competition of the good posts, by this way every member will increase the quality.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

competition of the good post is added to the forum every one will try to cross the other member in the quality of post and they will give also benefit to the forum also every one will do hard work to win the completion

• +3 1

30 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

There is an existing competition right now as to the highest posters of the forum but I am so sure when is its deadline( that can be found somewhere here). The forum is still in its infancy and so a reward system is being utilized to attract people into the platform. next year, we don't know if there will still be competitions but I love that it will have an ongoing one. 

Tomorrow is the last day for the competition and what I hope is most of the winners would be good people. We also need to check their previous posts and spam in order tor review on other forums whether the contest conducted in a good manner or not.

Hope we have a great time to meet each other here in this forums.

• +3 1

On 10/24/2019 at 7:14 PM, cryptosix said:

Yes there should be a competition for good posts, however it may happen in next month onwards. Presently the pay per post is running and may be they will increase according to the level of membership.

Hope all should be treated equally with good prosperity.

I think we do not know now who will win the competition. There a three guys who are working hard. Interesting

• +3 1

I think this is a very interesting topic to discuss, because this topic is very important for me personally, giving me a challenge to work harder to make the best posts

• +2 1

3 hours ago, ijohnpaul said:

There is already competition made by admin the prize is 1btc, The competition will end at 1st of November 2019. In the bottomline of this forum, there you will see the most active and have the most content, xbt, cryptokram, hexwin. There they're.

When i posted this post i was new bie and do not know their is competition goind on.So i made this post.Now i know their is competion goin on.And All members doing their best.I will do my best in up coming competition.

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake
  • +3 1

7 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

I think you are can't win those competition but still do your best we'll cheer you up. 🙂 xBDT, Cryptokram, Hexwin they're not sleeping just to make sure that they will win 😄

When did i say i am going to win copetition.i said i will going to participate in up coming competition.And how cay you judge me without know.Wheter i can win or not.The time will decide that i can win or not but.Theae mans are working so hard i can see.So all my cheering for all hard working members who are making this forum great place for crypto lovers.

• +3 1

from what i have read, specifically we have 6k plus members here... and it is growing everyday since a lot of users are inviting their friends to help them with their extra income (since this is easier... you can only add topic or reply in every topic) i think it might get hard for the admins or moderators to administrate or monitor members about their doings and new members might contribute some stuff that might not be helpful to us... (nonsense topicc or whatever) ...

• +2 1

15 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

You said you'll do your best, It's my bad i mistaken your posts. But literally, you are no match for those pro posting many contents. Cryptokram was the most active here in the forum lately.

I am aware of my capabilities what can i do.I have my daily life .i have to do errans by my self.if i sat down in front of p.c and do nothing but posting.i think i would make my way.I like cryptokram very much i leave competion if crytokram say .i respect him highly.He is senior and most humble man.His content is very good.

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake
  • +2 1

Allowing a competion will kust create a reason for hungry spammers to continue poating not relevant topics. Like man? We are not just posting here to be paid but also truthfully shares our new ideas to other members. 

• +2 1

28 minutes ago, vincent725 said:

I also think of that because we are sharing different opinion in this forum. No need to have compitition with each other. All of us just need to know to give and take informations to be able for all of us to succeed. 

Let me tell you the competion winning reward is 1 BTC .Now tell me what you think about this.would you just post here and discuss topics or rather go in competion.all top 10 wjnner were reqarded.So competion is good thing from my point of view .You work for reward you do more effort to improve your self.You are rewarded for your extra effort.So competition is good as i see.

• +2 1

On 22/10/2019 at 16:28, ashasanga said:

Nous avons 6k + membres à être spécifiques et oui le nombre de membres augmente de jour en jour, mais ça va être dur et pourrait être très coûteux d'embaucher des utilisateurs pour filtrer les bons messages de mauvais.

6000 members are required to average fifteen moderators and it will remain insufficient, for the moment I only notice 6 can be! fortunately, many members give a hand in one way or another to point out spammers and off-topic responses.

• +2 1

8 minutes ago, hakimgentlemen said:

6000 members are required to average fifteen moderators and it will remain insufficient, for the moment I only notice 6 can be! fortunately, many members give a hand in one way or another to point out spammers and off-topic responses.

The forum is growing fastly and i think sooner they will recrute new mods for job.its not a problem to handel these much members for mods fhwy have tools for that.All members have their responsibility to support the forum it ia good sign they report spammers.So nothing to worry about.

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Le forum se développe rapidement et je pense qu’ils vont recruter de nouveaux mods plus tôt pour le job. Ce n’est pas un problème pour gérer ces nombreux membres pour des mods car ils ont des outils pour cela. Tous les membres ont la responsabilité de soutenir le forum. .Alors rien à craindre.

Thank you for sharing my opinion, for language sections it will recruit people elsewhere it is for this reason that I believe that language sections remain postponed!

• +2 1

9 minutes ago, hakimgentlemen said:

Thank you for sharing my opinion, for language sections it will recruit people elsewhere it is for this reason that I believe that language sections remain postponed!

You are welcome.My opinion help you.so they are now recruiting mods for language.How many mods they want? Are they starting an other language or just for Russain langue mods they needed?

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Vous êtes les bienvenus.Mon opinion vous aide.Si ils recrutent maintenant des mods pour la langue.Combien de mods ils veulent? Est-ce qu'ils commencent une autre langue ou juste pour les mods de langue russe dont ils avaient besoin?

For the Russian language I think there is enough number. Speaking of two or three languages at most. I have not guessed but can be the same languages on the YOBIT website. with a translator for others who are less.

1 minute ago, hakimgentlemen said:

For the Russian language I think there is enough number. Speaking of two or three languages at most. I have not guessed but can be the same languages on the YOBIT website. with a translator for others who are less.

Wawoo...this is great .If they work in Urdu language i would gladly work for them at low wages.But i think they would target large community languages like Chinnes,Hindi,German,spanis,purtages.

• +3 1

3 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Wawoo ... c'est génial. S'ils travaillent en langue ourdoue, je travaillerais volontiers pour eux avec de bas salaires. Mais je pense qu'ils cibleraient de grandes langues communautaires telles que le chinois, l'hindi, l'allemand, les espagnols, les purtages.

They will follow according to the members, each language before being approved must have a good percentage .I have noticed more Indian Filipino a little also Arabs also Europeans.

• +3 1

15 minutes ago, hakimgentlemen said:

They will follow according to the members, each language before being approved must have a good percentage .I have noticed more Indian Filipino a little also Arabs also Europeans.

Their are many indians and urdu speaking members they are in good percentage and ghey are growing day by day.If they get their language approved they will happy preffer this forum which have thwir own language.This makes the forum for more international gathering place as we can have more participants we can  have more knowledeable members.we will built larger community in crypto world.

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Ils sont nombreux et parlent indoukou et ourdou, ils ont un bon pourcentage et croissent de jour en jour.Si leur langue est approuvée, ils seront heureux de préférer ce forum qui a sa propre langue.Cela rend le forum un lieu de rassemblement plus international peut avoir plus de participants que nous pouvons avoir des membres plus informés. Nous allons construire une communauté plus grande dans le monde de la cryptographie.

I hope with all my heart my friend, the forum seems to me worthy of respect and the moderators as well as the members, are a mixture of respect and tolerance: I hope that it lasted a long time!

I think if they started something like post of the day and give that post 10k sat reward it would be a nice incentive for people to write a more informative posts and not just posts to get paid.

I think this competition of good post is not good that much, cause it will give impact to moderators in reviewing post for good post and bad post.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

17 hours ago, vincent725 said:

I agree and how can we compete with each other if the purpose of some topic in this forum is to share their knowledge about the different categories. We shouldn't have that kind of mindset hear because this forum can help us grow our skills in different ways. We can be a successful trader with the help of this kind of forums. 

Yes and when this forum have more users all of us will have more cooler advantages too.Maybe we will make a lot of money with the marketplace.So we just need more users and good content not competetion between them

Isn't pay per post already enough? You need to create good and high quality posts regardless if there is a contest for that or not because that is why you are paid on this forum,to bring something useful and create good posts 

20 hours ago, hakimgentlemen said:

I hope with all my heart my friend, the forum seems to me worthy of respect and the moderators as well as the members, are a mixture of respect and tolerance: I hope that it lasted a long time!

This forum will become great in near furure and i have hopes from this forum.This forum will become big like bitcoin talk.And at this time joined members will proud to be part of this forum in future.