Competion for good posts? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Competion for good posts?

More sections will be good idea, honestly sometimes I find myself limited and I don't have anything to post, and for a comption, yes why not, this is good suggestion 

It is a good idea. The winner for the most constructive sentence will get bonus on his next payment. It can boost them to post continuously with a relevant sentence. It is also advantage to the admin to see who's user ia good on this to give a bonus on his next payment.

Yes few threads in this forum and the number of members
It increased dramatically and I think the reason is that members are not good at writing non-infringing and useful topics
This is why administrators delete hundreds of topics

THINK POSITIVE

Everywhere there is competition now, but if the result is for the better. When I see a good post, I will definitely try to give my opinion there. However, a good writing contest will start here if the author has to address the topic through his writing

1 hour ago, MohtasimEram said:

I think that would be great if the admins added some more new topic to this forum page. We will be really benifited! cause we're getting bored by seeing the same topic everyday again and again!

Yes if admins or moderators of the forum will add more interesting topics then that idea will be very better for us and we will  take more interest in writing post when we see the interesting topics.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/22/2019 at 11:39 AM, meowmeow said:

No need to compete for a better post since we are posting for us to give some information to those who are you in this field of cryptocurrency. Everything will become beneficial to other people if we share our thoughts about a certain topics.

I think you are wrong... 
I know everyone posts well But if compatibility is arranged here, then everyone will give a better post...We have grown from small to large through competition so if this is where competition is organized, then there is a very important topic.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:54 AM, sashimidore said:

The competition isnt hiigh because in forums you need to talk wwith people and not just try to be the best user of all. you can be a good users but pnot better than others

Do not feel to be better than others, then you can do good for the spirit in the use of it is better enough, especially until you are better than them, it really needs a struggle in acting further.

7 hours ago, Hasan420 said:

No need to compete for a better post since we are posting for us to give some information to those who are you in this field of cryptocurrency. Everything will become beneficial to other people if we share our thoughts about a certain topics.

Yes if we write the good quality posts which will be very informative to others.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

For me i don't need to compete with other post here because this forum are made to share your knowledge or information to each other to make this forum more wealthy. This forum focused on ideas of the people about crypto currencies so what is the point of competition for a good post while we can all do a good post? So for me compete with other post is not a big deal, we need to share our knowledge to help each other. 

On 11/19/2019 at 9:09 PM, cryptoalik said:

It's really a great idea for this forum and also for the members.Because now a days good posts are not making by the users.They are making posts by doing a copy.

I agree having a good posts competition will boost the post here and make the forum more alive but there always be a downside to it because I am sure many will try to cheat the system. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

This is a very wonderfully idea if it is implemented on this cryptotalk forum. But the question is how the best post they can be suggested.

On 10/21/2019 at 2:11 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

This idea should really be raised so that we have a more dynamic incentive for creating a bit more eloquent posts, it is also a way to add seasoning and joy to the good content that we have been able to create in the forum.
There are endless good posts in the forum that if it were to be to compete, those posts I would have been winners.

Well for me competition are not needed here. We can provide quality posts as long as quality topic exists. We are here to share our ideas and thoughts so that others can gain knowledge about certain topics.

No need for competition, in this forum its our responsibility to share knowledge and aware each other to those new scammers ideas, so why need to compete for good post. 

On 11/28/2019 at 8:13 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

I agree having a good posts competition will boost the post here and make the forum more alive but there always be a downside to it because I am sure many will try to cheat the system. 

I am very happy if there is a good posting competition will be more accepted by the moderator because this can bring the forum to life, but we must be vigilant with the current fraud system.

2 hours ago, dmnqe07 said:

No need for competition, in this forum its our responsibility to share knowledge and aware each other to those new scammers ideas, so why need to compete for a good post. 

At the moment while this forum is young having competition is good why? Because it will spread the name of cryptotalk to the other crypto people outside of this forum through their friends here because I am sure some users here will surely invite their friends if we have a competition.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/28/2019 at 8:17 AM, Zervanix said:

competition will always be everywhere, so as long as you have a good quality of your posts you should not have to compare your posts with others

Yes your opinion is true that as long as you have a good quality post you should be able to take part in the competition and also you do not need to be exhibited or compare posts with others because things like that cause you to bother you with that pride.

On 11/14/2019 at 4:53 PM, Hanhassie said:

I cam here newly but I can see there are many helpful post here on the forum which will help anyone that read it they are all good

but the forum still fully of spammer posts , a good posts competetion may help stoping this guys from spamming and for them to start posting good rating posts , but this is modirater decesion in the end .

On 10/22/2019 at 5:54 AM, sashimidore said:

The competition isnt hiigh because in forums you need to talk wwith people and not just try to be the best user of all. you can be a good users but pnot better than others

I like your vocabulary that's here in forum "you'll remain to be good user of the forum but you cannot be better than other" that's is very inspiration vocabulary

• Useful or interesting 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

2 minutes ago, Hanhassie said:

If you look closely at the forum statistics, the members are getting fewer by the day. What could be the reason? It might be spamming 

yes maybe , and maybe they are desponited from poste deleting , like me as exemple if found this morning 50 of my posts get deleted , im sad somhow because i know im giving all my power for helping here . 

6 minutes ago, eleos said:

I agree with that - in some parts not even half a serious conversation is possible. Something needs to be done. We all love the cash we are getting, this is not what I mean and it is a nice incentive. But it cannot go on like this forever with all those bot-style posts.

yes exactly , in most of topics you will find too much posts that dont have any rolation with the topic title or the content , but what we should do , only report and wait for admin to delete . 

2 hours ago, eleos said:

Yeah and not just that - many times those posts do not even relate to previous posts by other users --> making a discussion impossible.

yes right, and thats why you find the modiraters after it deleting many posts , The biggest victim of all this is we who works hardly to defend those spammers  . 

Yes, I would like if that will occur this time. With that competition, we could be providing a lot of informative posts that could help us gather hearts from the posts. This could be a motivation for us to work harder.

Competition is not necessary, the forum was created to help people who want to learn on crypto trading, that is the purpose of this forum is to share knowledge not to people compete.

• +3 1

GOOD POST IS REALLY VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF CRYPTOTALK FORUM.They are giving us tons of satoshies for our posts.we should accept it honestly.

Bengali?

View this Topic