Your favorite coin - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I have many favourite coins but the coins I like the most are Bitcoin and IOTA. I try to increase the balance of these coins continuously. But there are some other coins I will hold for long term.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:18 AM, MyThoughts said:

Don’t you consider Altcoins?
There are many very interesting and promising projects.
In my opinion IOTA (MIOTA), Tron (TRX), Waves...

Waves is right now my best choice along side DGB because both are solid working projects and im sure they in a year or so we will see waves price jumps high.

Maybe my choice is BTC. I don't understand the other coins so I stay there. maybe later I will understand that. I need to learn more about this. Thank you for the information.

My currently favorite coin to trade is bitcoin and dogecoin only but for holding my favorite coin is Cardano ADA I'm just planning to hold 100k ADA.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

My favorite coin is DogeCoin, probably because I can afford to buy it as much as my heart desires, plus it has a unique design.

Of course it's ton network's gram. I enjoy telegram, it's become a symbol of freedom here in Russia. And it's also a very good anonymous messenger. So I am happy that it's gonna have it's own coin. There's only a test network now with test gram tokens but people already make deals using them, everyone went crazy about gram

My favorite cryptocurrency is litecoin, it is the most simple and trust worthy altcoin in the cryptocurrency world, litecoin is the third best cryptocurrency and it is widely used and accepted and very stable in price compare to most altcoin.

On 10/4/2019 at 7:17 PM, Winner said:

My favorite out of those coins would be Ripple. People could hate on it all they want but it's actually doing a lot for Cryptocurrencies.

My favorite coin is the bitcoin. In bitcoin I just have to invest my money and wait for the charts and trades. From that on I am able to gain and earn so much money. I am also able to have so much return on investment. In am able to make my time and effort productive and can spend time with my family.

Litecoin is my favourite cryptocurrency. It know well how to recover like bitcoin. its transection is really very fast and costs a little fees. i just love ltc

Bengali?

View this Topic

yes there is many favourite coins for me and i love to trade with them always like ; bnb , link , neo  those have a good volume and good ROI  for me i think 

I really like etherum and xrp. they are always trying to develop, not just price. but some aspects they thought about, made me really fall in love with the second altcoin project.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

Do you have a favorite coin?
What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

I have many favourite coins😅. actually i am a trader so i need to rely many kinds of coins. big valued coins i mean reputed coins are my favourite.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I don't know much of coins, and what kind of. But BITCOIN is the famous coin among my friends and my sister's also. That's why btc is the best coin for me

On 10/4/2019 at 6:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

Do you have a favorite coin?
What is this coin?

Yes, I have. My favorite coins are bitcoin, ripple, Tron, and the stellar lumens because I believe that these coins will be the giants of crypto in the future.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

The most popular gold coin is normally NXT while it decided on all the stones 24 months gone that's why goes once. that period I'm going to anticipate 5 UNITED STATES DOLLAR for nxt!

I have 2 coins that i can suggest or recommend to all of you guys that i know you won't regret that you choose that one, the number one of my favourite coin was BITCOIN, it's really worth it in any terms, and the second one is ETHEREUM, they're both on the top, they're both have good reviews. 

I favor bitcoin for right now and additionally frequently would be, it is relatively productive and additionally amazing, by having a gold coin want that one can transformation you additionally your long term future

Well, i dont have an favorite coin but i always used bitclin because this is profitable and it helps me in terms of money, i will invest some bitcoin because this is the oppprtunity to buy it in a low price and  it by the high price.

I have espoused coin this DogeCoin, under choosing favorite was guided by on the best design from all, + on how many coins I can buy)

I do not know but I have a big weakness to a coin Kava, I do not know why but every time I earn money I buy new coins! Yet I also keep Doge in reserve!

they are great at exchanging, he doesn't have huge high points and low points of the conversion scale which makes it conceivable to exchange effectively, and My preferred coin is bitcoin in light of the fact that its the most ideal method for getting in the assault and furthermore the best spot through we can acquire and furthermore the Up down of it increment as its getting into new touch.

For me my favorite coin will always be the king of cryptocurrencies which is bitcoin. We could earn or have a lot of profit from this coin and the halving could occur soon. Better save some of it for profit!

My favourite coin is Bitcoin, what i love about it is how many people are talking about it and getting involved in it

My favorite coin though, is that in the current market, I really love the price of bit coins because when the price goes up many people use more and more . So I like it very much

One of my most favorite coin is obviously Bitcoin. Cause I first started my journey in this crypto world with this coin. And also I love holding litecoin too! So basically these 2 are my most favourite coins.