Your favorite coin - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

The best cryptocurrency for me is Ripple and Litecoin due to the low withdrawal fees for these two currencies and the speed of transfer of these currencies between one wallet and another, and I believe that in the future their price will rise significantly

• +1 1

Of course I have a favorite coin but it depends on what I want to do at that moment because Cryptocurrencies differ in terms of market value. When investing bitcoin is my first choice because I believe it will give me more profit in the future than any other coin and when it comes to withdrawal I prefer ethereum because it is popular in every exchanger and has a lower transaction fees compared to bitcoin.

My favourite Coin is XRP. it was the coin where i profit the most. 

Got a lot a nice profit also in BTC and ETH.

On the other hand, loose a lot on LIZA in just one HORRIBLE day..but thats past

• +2 1

My favorite token is talk token, because i take it for communicate with other people,it’s wery easy

My preferred cash is fundamentally Bitcoin and afterward Ethereum, XRP, TRX, DOGE, I imagine that these monetary standards are supported by most of individuals and are solid monetary standards and have demonstrated a solid nearness and dependability in the market.

ripple and TRX is my favourite coin from longtime , becuase both coin is at low price in market and having a high coinmarketcap value .

there is higher chance that both coin touch atleast 1 USD in future .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

My favorite coins are bitcoin, along with ethereum, xrp and other coins. I love this bitcoin a lot because I get bitcoin as a result of working from here, and with all this bitcoin, the way I choose currencies can be seen from the price movement, trading volume and interest of the currency itself. I can easily convert the currency and use it to achieve something better.

My all-time favourite coin is BTC. Litecoin, eth, xrp are also my favourite coin.  I like to trade and invest through these coin because they are valuable, popular and there rank is good now. But my first choice is BTC because  It is top if all coins            

.no coin can be favorite, today can favour litecoin while tomorrow can favor bitcoin, next tomorrow can favor link, even some unexpected altcoins are favoured, we need to look into each coins of interest to know if it will be profitable or not. 

• -2 1
  • +2 1

In no doubt, like like bitcoin but not my favorite coin, I do not have favorite coin until the coin are rising in value price, if a coin is profitable, it is favorable to me but else not favorable. I like bitcoin for this purpose and some altcoins. 

• -1 1

My favorite coin is XLM. I like to use it for transferring my fund from one exchange to another. Its transaction is lightning fast thats why i use it most of the time. But for investment plan my choice is Zecash.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 10/4/2019 at 6:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

Do you have a favorite coin?
What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

My most favorite coin is bitcoin. I always choose it because for me it is still profitable to hold and one of the safest cryptocurrency to invest. The transactions are fast to process. The only thing that I do not like about bitcoin is it's high transaction fees. So I choose xrp when transferring funds.

• +1 1

yes i have a favourite coin and it is litecoin and this is because it has a low fee when we wand to trade a coin for litecoin , i also like the bitcoin since it is the most popular coin in cryptoworld

I have so many coins but just some are my favorite like XVG, ETH, TRX, EOS, DGB, XRP, BTC, LTC these are my favorite coins and i love to buy that and i am waiting for the bull becasue the bull is come in short time and i hope that i make good profit through this market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My favorite coded currency at the present time and in the past is bitcoin I think it is the strongest currency in the field and it has the greatest credibility and at the same time it is one of the safest work to invest in

Adding to our BTC balance is the best we can do. While market might have swings as @Moneygurustated price will recover. I also trade altcoins to increase my BTC position and do not hold them for a long time. Bitcoin train may leave and altcoins while we see them now pumping, they do not have potential for much.

I like xrp more than any other coins because i can easily earn profit with xrp than any other coins which i invest with them. Xrp are very cheap so i can buy many of them at lower price $0.2 and sell them at higher price of $0.3 and earn a lot of profit.

surely there are many interesting projects in the long term. it's up to you to decide which one. 
being able to diversify can be an excellent choice.
 but the dominance is always btc.
Edited by lando

My favorite  coin without  doubt  is stellar, the fee is so li and it's  very fast to make transactions,  but before my favorite  crypto was bitcoin, because it was the only good crypto  that i knew. 

We all know that the best coin is the Bitcoin and my favorite Cain is also Bitcoin and I also use same other coins like litecoin and dogecoin 

my favorite coin qnt
qnt are tokens whose main role is to provide digital access to a particular service or an application (MApp) which are made part of the Quant platform. The access is provided to both users and developers.

rank 94 on coinmarketcap listed on good exchanges
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/quant/markets/

Edited by javad

My favorite coin is the HavenProtocol. A very interesting and promising coin, in my opinion. I recently had a good profit with this coin