Your favorite coin - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 10/5/2019 at 11:48 AM, Lxl86 said:

For investment purpose, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Ripple and Litecoin are my favourite coins. Investing in top coins is safe and easier to track the price action. Beside, I also like all coins having fast transaction speed like Stellar, Ripple, Tron,... Their transaction speed makes thing to be done faster, instantly.

I am also totally understanding him. But i will say that Ripple is my favourite coin. I have Used this coin moire.

My favorite coins are Bitcoin, with this Bitcoin I have been earning a lot of money for a long time and getting a good payment at the end of the month, so I am so attracted to Bitcoin that I love Bitcoin a lot, all my favorite coins are better than any other.  Sounds better

On 10/4/2019 at 4:06 PM, MyThoughts said:

I understand you.
Thank you for such an unusual but understandable answer to me.
I once read a bit about these coins.
And yes, they aroused my interest, but I still won’t get to them...

There are alot of of my favourite coins right now but bitcoin has been my favourite coin.

My favorite currency is Litecoin, I think it will have a great value in the market, if Bitcoin represents digital gold, Litecoin represents digital silver and there are not many of them, as well, 88 million pieces.

My favorite coin is Bitcoin, Bitcoin is an online currency or digital currency. It is not really a problem. There is no organization to control it.  As a result, people now make money online for Bitcoin. It is a very popular currency.  Which is being used like conventional currency.  In legitimate countries. Due to the steadily increasing price of Bitcoin, people are becoming interested in crypto.

For me and I think for many peoples the number one favorite is Bitcoin, but also there are many others coins who are on the top are good to invest on them because they have their place on this digital world.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have many favorite currencies that I will not remember because everything has to bear the responsibilities of his decisions and I do not want to be the reason for losing a particular person, but it is better to trade in a variety of currencies.

Bitcoin and etherium are my all time favorite coins. These two coins are the core of all the cryptocurrencies. These are big coins and so also gives you big profit.

Well,Bitcoin is my most favorite coin and i think its not just me but eerybody. And the next is xrp,although many finds it as shitcoin,me i found it very profitable,and do believe that it will increase soon as it is one most used when doing transactions as it has lower fees and faster transactions.

On 12/5/2019 at 8:40 PM, Benjamin said:

Well, i dont have an favorite coin but i always used bitclin because this is profitable and it helps me in terms of money, i will invest some bitcoin because this is the oppprtunity to buy it in a low price and  it by the high price.

My good coin is XRP, ETH, LTC , BTC and also the EOS coin these are the market best coins and these coins will be these best coins in the crypto market and these coins future is so much good and best. Crypto market is great.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My favorite coin is bitcoin the  mother of all  altcoins and its the one I have known better for more than a year now.

Bitcoin BTC is my all time the best cryptocurrency. It is the oldest coin in the world so every investors trust this coin to make the investments. You can see the market price of the Bitcoin which is always the top expensive cryptocurrency in the market. 

My favorite coin is the bitcoin, it has been the most active coin in cryptocurrency and this will serve as an advantage to us and the coin is good to invest

Hello brother my favourite crypto currency are bitcoin(BTC) , litecoin (LTC) , ripple (XPR). Because im holding lots of litcoin and little amount of bitcoin. So these are my favourite coins.

On 3/20/2020 at 1:24 AM, Sarker7680 said:

I do not want to be the cause of losing a particular person, but to trade in different currencies, all the decisions have to bear responsibility because I have so many favorite coins that I cannot remember

There is gotta be your most favorite, like i like all coins that are real and promising, but my favorite is Stellar.

Yes, I have one of the best currencies or two currencies. If the expression is correct, there is the Dogecoin, because despite the low prices and its fluctuations, it maintains its price in terms of any, which does not come down strongly except in the case of things going tight and there is a ltc currency that is

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

My favorite cryptocurrency is DogeCoin, as for me it is the best currency that everyone can afford and which has a great design.

I live the tether coin and I think it's the most actively traded digital currency in the world because of its significant relationship to the profit from the global bitcoin coin, and since the monthly turnover of the Tether coin is 18% higher compared to Bitcoin, it can be said that it is the most important currency in the field of cryptocurrencies.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:24 PM, MyThoughts said:

Do you have a favorite coin?
What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

My favorite coin is btc and ETH. These two coins are very good for trade but yes when any other coin rate is going up then I also use to hold that coins.

In fact, there are many good digital currencies, and I prefer to use bitcoin and ethereum, as well as lecticon. These currencies complement the highest price between digital currencies and good profits can be made from them.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

Do you have a favorite coin?
What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

In this market there are more than 4000 coins and tokens listed. From that I mostly like Ethereum. Because it has great potential and it's a great upgrade coming which can give me profit.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

My favorite currency is bitcoin coin, ethereum coin, ripple currency, and the reason is that these currencies are very acceptable and have a very large future so I collect and store as many of these currencies as possible

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/20/2020 at 7:35 PM, Ash21 said:

litecoin is that my own favourite cryptocurrency. it all love h ow up to get well enjoy bitcoin. beauty sample is really in no time and prices just a little prices. admiring effortlessly make out ltc

My favorite coin is bitcoin because bitcoin price is very high in all over the coin. If we hold bitcoin then we have a chance to make quickly rich. So my favorite coin is bitcoin.

I try to invest in coins made using the PoS algorithm. Coins like Dash, Neo, Tezos Can be used to generate passive income. It’s easier! Store coins in a wallet with access to the Internet 24/7 and get rewards for it.