Your favorite coin - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 10/4/2019 at 4:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

Do you have a favorite coin?
What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

My favorite coin is bitcoin because bitcoin is the best currency in the crypto world for its market place and great demand. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the crypto world so people are very interested in bitcoin because it has a great price and people can get much profits from the bitcoin trade. I also want to work in the bitcoin trade. I hope that I will be successful. 

My favorite currency is eth and it is particularly because of its network because eth's network is very good and fast. Eth promised a lot, even promising to get very close to btc, but nevertheless the cost of its gas is something that is definitely very negative for all its customers. users.

• +3 1

Greetings friends, my favorite crypto is Litecoin I really like this currency and I have followed it since I started in the cryptos world I think it is one of the most reliable currencies in the market, it is very good to trade because its commissions are low 

My favourite digital coins are bitcoin and ether. Prefer to hold and invest in those two coins. They are more reliable and more profitable for trading and investment. 

Dear Friend, My favorite currency in crypto is Bitcoin.  I am easily earning bitcoin through posts on cryptocurrency forums.  Bitcoin is a very popular currency.  Whose demand and price level is constantly increasing.  I want to trade and invest with Bitcoin.  I want to work with Bitcoin in crypto in the future.  Bitcoin is a popular currency.  Converts to conventional currencies may occur in the future.

I do not have any personal favourite coin yet but I think I like the bitcoin because it is the only  coin that is too old and it is still growing and will keep on as well for a long time.

My favorite coins are this 

Bitcoin

Ethereum

Litecoin

These all coins are my favorite coins... Now a time I buy these coins and hold with him for the Long period of time... When they increase 200% so that's time I sell it and take good benefits from these coins...

My favourite coin is bitcoin.  I like btc. Most of the people like btc. There are many reasons why i like btc . Btc price is valuable and volume is high. It price also increases day by day. I also hold ltc and eth . But i like bitcoin most.

There’s a lot of coin that we can choose to use it. Choosing a coin needs a proper knowledge and understanding because if we choose a coin without a proper knowledge the result is not good. For me, my favorite coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum and the Ripple, but I often use Bitcoin and Ripple, because may earnings is from bitcoin and from transferring from my wallet, I prefer ripple. Ripple has a cheap amount of transaction fee so that it is really affordable for me.

• +3 1

I think my favorite coin is twt because i see a great future for that coin. Recently binance bought that coin and i beileve twt will be listed on binance soon. I am already using trust wallet and i haven't faced any problems yet. If binance and other big exchange list twt , the price can reach above 1$.

Of course bitcoin is my favorite coin. Because at present it is the most valuable cryptocurrency. The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. It is also popular among many cryptocurrency users. That's why I like it. 

I've been working on Bitcoin since I first started working online.  And in this way Bitcoin is my favorite coin. And I will never hesitate to buy the coin of my choice.  Because if I ever want to invest, I will definitely do it with Bitcoin.  And even if I hold on, I'll do it.  Because I like these coins very much.

I am new here now i am working hard here to learn all these things which require in investment and trading and i get full commond and experience and then i invest in bitcoin bitcoin is my best and my favourit 

Many currencies are useful and good, and the best is what helps me more and what I can do to increase my profits and purchasing capabilities. I look at the market and I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum are what I prefer to work with and I am currently collecting what I can from them

I don't know many cryptocurrencies yet so my favorite crypto is Ethereum, a very reliable currency to trade and very stable, other currencies are Bitcoin which has to be a favorite for every beginner as it is the number one currency in the market. 

My favorite currency is BNB, since it has some advantages compared to other currencies, such as the extremely low fee when making transactions and the speed with which they are executed, it also offers staking services and Yield Farming, it has everything you need.

Like Bitcoin, who is everyone's favorite and thus my favorite is absolutely. But after bitcoin my favourite coin is dogecoin and I like to trade an invest in dogecoin. And many beginners also need to start trading by investing Dogecoin on them because its price is very low and here they can learn trading very easily from here.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My favorite coin is bitcoin. I am really impressed with this coin.

I am impressed with its struggle. We can see that in in 2009 it was nothing. In twelve years of journey it reached to unbelievable value.

My favourite crypto coin is bitcoin that is my most preferable for investment coin. There are some other altcoins that are my most favourite for investment like litecoin, tron, xlm, uni coin and bitcoin cash. If you invest your money in these cryptocurrency you can make good profit

My favorite coin is Bitcoin.  Because the market value and market demand of Bitcoin is much higher than other coins.  Bitcoin can be traded and invested in a short time to make a lot of money and profit.  The number of Bitcoin users is constantly increasing.

Yes, I have a favourite  coin. That is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most powerful and valuable coin in the world today. It is very profitable and its price is constantly rising.

I like ETH and LTC. These coins are some how stable and honestly speaking the prices of these coins are not too much high to hold them and get benefited. The reason of BTC not my favourite is its very high price and instead of heavy investment it is very unpredictable in term of profitability.

On 10/5/2019 at 1:48 PM, Lxl86 said:

For investment purpose, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Ripple and Litecoin are my favourite coins. Investing in top coins is safe and easier to track the price action. Beside, I also like all coins having fast transaction speed like Stellar, Ripple, Tron,... Their transaction speed makes thing to be done faster, instantly.

For trading I prefer to use Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Coins with high price fluctuation will make trading more profitable because if the market is bullish it will definitely make a profit. In my opinion, transaction speed is not very important because I am more focused on price fluctuations, with high price fluctuations I can get more profit.

• +1 1

I do not have any favourite coin for me but I think the Bitcoin is the most favourite coin for all of the people because it is the one which is the king of cryptocurrency

My favorite crypto currency coins currently are bitcoins, ethereum and ltc because they are the ones I mostly use but I'm also into other altcoins that might have potential to do better in future and carry on some investments there for long term holding.