Should I invest in Stellar? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Should I invest in Stellar?

I have idle  money of US $ 300, and my plan is to buy Stellar as a long-term investment (one year), so I want to know more about  Stellar price will go up or go down in the two next month (December) 2019, and what are the next predictions for the beginning of the year until the end of 2020, whether prices will go up or down, So, should I invest in Stellar?.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I think it will be best to get acquainted with the competitors of this cryptocurrency, with their promising capabilities. Then draw a conclusion for yourself and decide what kind of project is more promising.

• -1 1

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

On 10/21/2019 at 11:59 PM, Agios said:

I have idle  money of US $ 300, and my plan is to buy Stellar as a long-term investment (one year), so I want to know more about  Stellar price will go up or go down in the two next month (December) 2019, and what are the next predictions for the beginning of the year until the end of 2020, whether prices will go up or down, So, should I invest in Stellar?.

Its good investment strategy, i think stellar still undervalued right now and its good to buy more, it can be more profit when bitcoin price above $ 10 K

On 10/21/2019 at 11:59 PM, Agios said:

Stellar has a strong community and has a good blockchain,  transactions are also fast and low fees. You will not lose your money if you invest long term in Stellar.

Not bad to think for this side to share your efforts, Stellar shown an extraordinary effort last year, by this year if some bulls run & scatter their smoke toward to Steller then must find good price to decide where to sell   !

Good Luck 

Thanks

Edited by sayyedraza
  • +1 2

18 hours ago, Nimrata7 said:

If you are planing to buy a coin for long term then its a good decision and please make sure that the coin you want to buy is stable in the price and the market condition of this coin is positive.

I don't think the word stable should come to an investment crypto currency if your intention is to make profit but I can understand where your headed but could mislead someone that doesn't really understand crypto trading before they start thinking they can invest in USDT Tether and hoping some years down the line they will make profits form it. Just a thought.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Why dont you buy another coin thats lower in coinmarketcap, stellar is good project buy already top 10.. there is no much upside left in it. And with 300$ you wont see much profit..Do your research on Holochain, Bittorrent..and NEXO 

• +1 2

On 10/23/2019 at 5:38 AM, Agios said:

Thanks for your opinion, I will buy stellar soon, also to add balance to my Lobstr wallet. and keep it until the price go up. 

have you bought it or not ? as today many alts droped if you have some extra Bitcoins it would be a good time to exchange bitcoin to alts now

Stellar was good choice for long term, but pay more attention since they was doing another airdrop so i think maybe you can get free stellar and split your fund to another altcoin with same good prospect like stellar, Just my opinion, Cheers!

• +1 2

3 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

have you bought it or not ? as today many alts droped if you have some extra Bitcoins it would be a good time to exchange bitcoin to alts now

Not yet, seems stellar will slow gaining their popularity again, some expert predicted that stellar price will decrease in early 2020 the price about $0.055. Maybe will choose another altcoin. 

I do not like to recommend any investments, so you need to research as much as possible and follow your own conclusions...

Stellar is supposedly doing a big airdrop, that might cause a drop in price for the end of the year... maybe it is not a good way to go at this point

There are other potencial alts that have a very nice price at the moment... check out Tron, Beam, Veil...

The price broke the $0.0780 and $0.0750 support levels to move into a bearish zone. It opened the doors for more losses below the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level of the upward move from the $0.0681 low to $0.0825 high.

Yes investing to stellar now is the best move. It can give you a nice profit after holding it for a year even now it can pump so you can also gain in short term hold. 

• -1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Stellar prices are being discounted and all altcoins are experiencing a lot, I think this is very suitable if for long-term investment

• -1 1

On 10/21/2019 at 6:59 PM, Agios said:

I don't know much about stellar but I invested in it before and sold with good profit but if I may ask why stellar exactly? I mean if you're going to hold for that long then why not eth? Or zcash because I think in 1 year zcash will be over 100$.

• +1 1

My prediciton stellar will have stagnant price until december and if you want to invest stellar now you can because now market price was really good to fill your bags, How about trying some stellar airdrop from keybase to get some free stellar so you can use your fund to invest on other altcoins.

I think it is better to invest ethereum or binance coin, they are good to hold for long term. Stellar seems not good investment I thought it will pump after they burned billion of supply, but it is just temporary increased, it was dumped after hitting the high price.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

From the question on the topic, I want to share my personal view, and it will not reflect that of others, I like stellar and I think it has great future, so investing on it, is advisable from my own end. I have some few thousand which I am hoping to buy more.

On 11/18/2019 at 11:54 AM, Kluma said:

The price broke the $0.0780 and $0.0750 support levels to move into a bearish zone. It opened the doors for more losses below the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level of the upward move from the $0.0681 low to $0.0825 high.

I think when we talk about the price of each coin it should be measured in satoshi levels not the dollar level because the dollar levels depends on bitcoin while satoshi price is the peice of the coin in crypto.

There is Airdrop going on the platform, you should choose another coin to invest in it. Try something like eos and xrp

• -1 1

I think it Will be better If you buy some BTC. I think bitcoin is the only coin that Will be good for a long-term Investment. If you want some altcoins for a long-term, i suggest you to hold some XRP. I think stellar price always get dumped, because There are still a lot of airdrop that give stellar for free in a huge total amount for airdrop.

Steller is a very promising cryptocurrency, so is XRP, i would buy just about 15 usd on steller and forget them.

• -1 1

On 10/21/2019 at 10:34 PM, alicenora said:

If I were you,I would invest in Stellar.It's price is too cheap right now.And If it could go to the sky again then you would have a lot of money

Stellar is a good coin and i hope it will go up soon when the BTC make a bull this time crypto market is going too much high and it gives us high profit because crypto market now all depend on BTC and if this time BTC will touch the almost 52,000$ than market will also touch the high and all the coins will go so much high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These days the the stellar price is going down to down. After some days the bitcoin price will so low and then after some years the bitcoin price will so high. So. Stellar is not proved profitable for you.